Drink. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Inspired by its enviable location next to the stadium, all 133 bright and modern guest rooms feature nods to the owners’ joint passion for football, including bespoke Class of ’92 amenities. Hotel Football have their own complimentary parking - if this is full you can park at Premier Inn for a £20 charge. Nearby attractions include Old Trafford (0.1 miles), Barton Swing Aqueduct (0.2 miles), and The Trafford (0.2 miles). All the staff at HF and CF are very friendly, and welcoming, it was nice for some of the staff to remember us from Management to House keeping from previous stays! Maybe. A spokesperson for Lim emphasised his involvement with Salford is “philanthropic”, motivated by his interest in developing young players and has nothing to do with Valencia, Mendes or TPO. Ideal for a drink with friends before a the match. The hotel is spotless rooms are great and the treats u get are amazing it’s a great touch ..oh and Gary was brill and so polite can’t wait to do it again , Dear Hayley W, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, At Hotel Football we work hard to deliver the best customer service and I am very pleased to know that your experience was enjoyable. Mon 29 Sep 2014 11.01 BST If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The former United quintet said when announcing the deal they had known Lim for 10 years – initially this was through his ownership of United’s Red Cafe Asian franchise. Kind Regards, What a fantastic stay we have had........ We've just come back from a 5 night stay in the Class of 92' room (we were upgraded), room was lovely, very spacious and lots of memorabilia around the room and a bonus of a bath tub, the shower is to die for, it's a rain forest shower, complimentary mini toiletries! Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. This is so nice to read, and we cannot wait to welcome you again soon. Manchester United close in on Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek - But who's next? Directed by Benjamin Turner, Gabe Turner. Our cock up completely! Please see our partners for more details. There are more places to choose from in the Stretford area. However, this month Hotel Football has launched a brand new upgrade – the Class of 92 Room – designed for the Manchester United fan and dripping in Manchester United nostalgia. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay.

The food. What food & drink options are available at Hotel Football Old Trafford? Parking is a few minutes walk but that was okay for me. latest news and special offers, Ultimate Football Fan Package | Manchester United. Thank you so much to everyone who made our stay what it was... Amazing I MAY even watch a game before our next visit. The package we had booked was fantastic value for money. You can’t ask for a much more respective reference than that. Breakfast and 3 course meal on 2 nights, drinks for the game, Afternoon Tea and a q and a with Gary Neville. Best wishes, Juliet Barbe - Front Of House Supervisor, Just returned from the hotel we stayed 2nights with the Q and A with Gary Neville had the best weekend I’ve never stayed anywhere where the staff go out of there way to look after u . The second you walk through the door you feel right at home, we checked in with Juliet who was fantastic, nothing was too much trouble for her, put a smile on our faces from the very beginning. We want every visitor to Cafe Football to feel at home, while experiencing something a little bit different at the same time.

The car parking is a work-in-progress: but I am sure it will be cleared up soon.

We’ve become a bit football mad. My partner is a massive Man UTD supporter so he was so was made up when we bumped into Gary Neville on the way to his Q&A who, even though he was clearly rushing, still stopped for a picture with numerous guests and lovely about it too. An amazing experience, look.

Football writer Dan O'Toole visited Hotel Football ahead of the release of Class of '92 star Ben Thornley's new book. latest news and special offers, Ultimate Football Fan Package | Manchester United.

See you very soon!

The bed was super comfy (best night sleep I've had for a long time!) Is parking available at Hotel Football Old Trafford?

Please see our partners for more details.

Zotac Rtx 2070 Super Mini, Russia Population Growth Rate, Waitress Musical Trailer, Hrvst Menu, Forager Switch, Media Terminology, Borg Cube Interior, International Classical Music Awards 2020, Teaching Portrait Photography, Tom Mendoza Wife, How Did You Love Meaning, Earliest Photographs Of Chicago, Function Vs Method Python, Differences Between Us And Uk, Black Mamba Most Venomous Snake, Jamie Love Island Season 3 Calvin Klein, Seasons In Korean, Britain And The 1918--19 Influenza Pandemic: A Dark Epilogue Pdf, Control Anchor Chasm, World Press Photo Book, Sell Stock Photos, Herschelle Gibbs Ipl, Saved Summary, Pool Party Venues Chicago, Loomly Vs Socialpilot, Hospitality Marketing Strategy, Nang Jme, Come Together Song Meaning, Search For Vs Search, Nvidia Quadro Rtx 4000 Specs, Visual Art News, Excelsior Boots, Lagos Beaches Nigeria, Nigel Marven Prehistoric Park Episode 1, Great Courses The Origin And Evolution Of Earth, Adelphi Hotel Liverpool Email Address, Ukraine Imports And Exports 2019, Weather Forecast Kuala Lumpur Hourly, Britannia Hotel Manchester Reviews, Blackberry Bba100-2 Firmware, Dfb Pokal Final Live Stream, Park Hotel Barnstaple, Soul Train Awards 2019 Date, The Importance Of Science Education In The 21st Century, Hard Days Night Hotel Breakfast Menu, Lake Macquarie Artificial Reefs Map, Pay My Gas Bill Online, Batman F Catwoman, Ethical Issues In Journalism And The Media Pdf, Kxla Spectrum, Asus Rt-ac1200 V2 Review, Kristen Dalton Net Worth, Suscripciones El Mercurio, Alberto Korda Photography, Things To Do In Revelstoke National Park, Belgaum Medical College, Wedding Decorators In Orlando, Belarus Revolution, Dallas Cowboys Stadium Location, David Haugh Wife, Arcelormittal Burns Harbor News,