It only takes a minute to sign up. If the button is blue, turn it red.

Is there any evidence to support the claim that English grammar is unusually straightforward?

for button 1 use variable IsBtn1Activefor button 2 use variable IsBtn2Active. CSS for changing Caldera Forms buttons (including submit button) color, width or centering the button. If the button is not blue, turn it blue. For example, show the IF condition you are putting in the class extended attribute. A CSS-only toggle button with dynamic inverse text colour. add the following code in the Javascipt in the screen and pass the appropriate buttonId should be able to acheive the requirement.

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy.

Button size.

I discussed your suggested edit to my post with other people in chat. Depending on your actual needs, you can use the CSS pseudo class active to simulate “onclick”. There is only 1 button and on clicking that I want to change its color.

Possible values: #HEX color. To apply conditional class to an element (in web), you can use the Extended Properties of the element, like this: Where Clicked and NotClicked would be classes you define setting the style to apply and yourconditionhere is a condition that would say if the button was clicked or not (like a boolean variable).

Now let’s see an interesting example using the