We’ve been doing One Piece for just so long that any time that we go back to record really does feel like coming back home, even if that sounds super cheesy. As an actor you always want a role that will challenge you like that and Ciel was definitely challenging.

I think Funimation has done a great job, whether it’s with their talent or their fans, during all of this. It’s not easy, but it’s important to just try and get auditions out of your mind, just because of the nature of the business.

Arale, yeah! There are definitely roles that I’ve auditioned for that then when I hear the final product I’m like, “Oh, that’s not at all what I did.” Everyone’s got a different flavor. There’s so much content that’s gone into this virtual convention, which is entirely free, and just something for the fans.

Anonymous (links by WriteUps1987), Other Works Her voice has been featured in numerous animated series and video games including The She is most notable for providing the dubbed voices of Tony Tony Chopper in One Piece, Mineta in My Hero Academia, Vi Graythorn in Case Closed, Eve in Black Cat, Honoka Sakurai in Suzuka, Ai Enma in Hell Girl, Kurumu Kurono in Rosario + Vampire, Ciel Phantomhive in Black Butler, Juvia Lockser in Fairy Tail, Holo in Spice and Wolf, Yun…

We’re a little further ahead and we’re definitely working as fast as we can, which has been slowed down due to COVID-19. That was a really fun episode.

She is an Honduran-American actress, voice-over artist and director, known for One Piece (1999), Dragon Ball Z Kai (2009), The Walking Dead (2010), and Star-Crossed (2014).

Even the convention that you guys are doing is very unconventional, but it’s a really nice opportunity and event. Graduated from Weatherford High School in 2002. Brina Palencia: For sure. I had a very close relationship with my grandmother.

Studied Music at the University of North Texas. So then when the episode came around in Dragon Ball Super, they let me reprise it. There’s a lot of passion and integrity coming from them right now. 95% of the profession is rejection. It’s been incredible. She is an Honduran-American actress, voice-over artist and director, known for One Piece: Wan pîsu (1999), Dragon Ball Z Kai (2009), The Walking Dead (2010), and Star-Crossed (2014). She provides voices a number of English-language versions of characters featured in anime. It’s such a rare and great opportunity when you get to work on the projects that you’re interested in, so I’ve been extremely lucky and I’m deeply grateful for the roles that I’ve gotten.

Den of Geek: The news that new One Piece dubbed episodes are coming really caused a stir on the internet. As evidenced on Palencia's Youtube channel, she has a cat named "Piccolo".
Brina Palencia and many more of the talent at Funimation were recently hard at work at FunimationCon2020—a completely virtual anime convention—where they gave back to the community.

I’m asked this a lot and obviously in acting you’re losing roles more commonly than you’re getting them. ?” I assure you, I adore them all, but Ciel is just the easiest one for me to go to and explain why.

I think it’s really neat. Daniel recently completed work…, How Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Tries to Capture the Spirit of the Anime, The Best Anime to Stream and Where to Find Them, WWE Raw Brings New Announce Team, Inconsistent Results, WWE Raw Results: Ric Flair Gets Emotional, Punted by Randy Orton, WWE Raw Ratings Hit New Low Because Vince McMahon is Clueless, The Return of One Piece and Voice Acting During A Pandemic. It was technically really complicated because I’m voicing a boy, but also doing the Queen’s English accent. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. It was a lot of fun to record. Every episode we’re screaming! The anime industry has grown exponentially in recent years. Palencia plays Tony Tony Chopper on One Piece, a beloved and important character, but she’s also a welcome presence in other series, like her work as Mineta in My Hero Academia.

The Consuming Fire, Grey Fashion Quotes, Jquery Add Class To Multiple Elements, El Diario De Hoy Clasificados, Kqed Tv Schedule Tonight, New Westminster Parks And Recreation, Kevin Carter Biography, Marriott Marquis Atlanta Restaurants, Et In Arcadia Ego Pronunciation, What Is The Correct Html Element For Playing Audio Files?, Delhi Vs Punjab 2012 Ipl, Bulgarian Alphabet Translation, Thebe Name Meaning, Google App Ios, Deep Sea Fishing Rs3, How To Identify If A Disk Is A Local Or San Disk In Linux, Blackberry 10 Desktop Software Mac, X64 Vs X86 Which Is Better, Telenovelas On Netflix 2020, How To Open Microsoft Word, Onmouseleave Not Working, Fortis Wire, Rosario 3, 78 St James Street History, Humans And Animals Stories, Lismore Waterford, Molly-mae New House, Get Connection From Entitymanager Spring Boot, E Commerce In Computer, Nvidia Geforce Rtx 2080 Zotac Gaming, Tanja Babich Parents, Html Drop Down List Based On Previous Selection, Pros And Cons Of Natural Gas Energy, Packers Radio Announcer, Seven Worlds, One Planet 123movies, Telltale Podcast, Who Is Megan Mccubbin Mother, Metro Group Company, 5 Star Hotels In Liverpool, Idle Factory Tycoon Mod Apk, Queensborough Park, Tara Buffy, Best Telltale Games, Territorio Mexicano, Cowboys Roster 2014, Izmailovo Market, St Vincent De Paul, How Did Judas Iscariot Die, Peggy Rowe About My Mother, 1938 Stanley Cup Finals, Where Is Charlene White Parents From, Kol Vs Pun T20 2014, Instituto Português Do Mar E Da Atmosfera, I Don't Belong Here Lyrics, Social Media Management Uk, Belgium News Channel Live, Dónde O Donde, Max Pemberton Partner, Signal Transduction Pathway, Html5 Features Pdf, Getallheaders Php Not Working, The Art Of Computer Programming Kindle, Dallas Cowboys Login, Edoc Ms, Brit Awards 2007, How To Politely Tell Someone To Wait Email, Seven Worlds, One Planet 123movies, Animal Intelligence Facts, Protursus Simpsoni, Pronóstico Extendido Mar Del Plata, Vw Beetle Convertible For Sale, Rop Meaning In Court, Amd Processor, Global Public School Hostel,