You will be assimilated. Once, while playing "Star Wars Rebellion", I was the Empire and had a Death Star. The Borg Cube probably will also able to adapt to … This weapon disables electronic components. Funny T-Shirts | Horror T-Shirts | Video Game T-Shirts. It had to line up for hours just to take a shot at a planet it was in orbit around. The Death Star, on the other hand, has a crew of space Nazis and are led by two decrepit old-farts, one which is already half Borg. When the Borg scan the Death Star and see that is powering up, several hundred Borg are immediately beamed aboard the Death Star. So basically, the biggest glass jaw in history is safe for now. Gotta go with the original, the one the only Death Star (tm). While brave Imperial Stormtroopers battle the Borgized furry natives, they are eventually able to sabotage the shield generator.

Hits Away! Black helmeted detention guards blast away at the invaders.. PAT:   ...Many Borg fall dead as more advance... JAY:   The guards lay down a searing fire into the Borg lines... PAT:   No good! No contest here boys and girls. Hello and welcome, I'm Pat Summers. Within moments of arriving they had already broadcast the standard Borg hail... JAY:  .... To which Grand Moff Tarkin immediately replied with a call to battle stations, a launch of TIE Fighters and a command for "Primary Ignition" on the Big Gun. « Older Amazon from A to Z   |   Rain delays bring out the best in all of us Newer », This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments. I love that this is still a discussion, 15-20 years after I saw virtually the identical thread with the same arguements on alt.whatever.some.starwars.group. Of course, with just a white board and some poorly-defined medical tests, Gregory House and his team could solve this in less than an hour. C) an X wing that can evade the capital ship level defences of the Death Star to burrow itself in a trench where only fighter level defences were present. Okay, the Death Star has been blown up twice but that was because of the fighters blowing it up from the interior of the ship, not the exterior. The problem as I see it lies in the teleportation of the Star Trek universe. The Borg could just warp in too close for the death star to aim its super laser, but the Borg usually wait and see what the other ship is going to do, try and gain information about them, then attack. Just as the Ion Cannon blast is closing on them the Bong's last sight will be a mysterious message flashed across all screens and channels. Or, more simply. PAT:  LIVE! Deathstar takes too long to charge up and cannot hit a moving target. They beam a bomb into the reactor core.

Fact: Other than changing to stun, I have never seen anyone in the entire Star Wars universe change a blaster setting. Big & Tall and Curvy Tees are our specialties! I mean so what if the death star shoots the cube? Because the Death Star is so huge, let's say it is only a few dozen scout Borg. Only a few components of the cube survive re-entry as they scatter and fall on the nearby forest moon; all the Borg humanoids are dead. Vader is overwhelmed. Maybe there are some inefficiencies in having a hive-mind when subspace communication takes a long time. After all, even if they have assimilated some Star Wars junkies, they probably decided to purge the databanks on the grounds that those guys are even worse than Trekkies.

And who will stop them? (if I have time, I mean, come on, I'm a busy man. Pat, the initial TIE fighter foray against the Cube seems to have gone rather poorly. If that alone isn't enough to convince, let's look at some of the players... Darth Vader : Dark Lord of the Sith and really handy with a Lightsaber. I predict Darth Vader will become more machine than man after this battle. They have appeared in the Detention blocks: the prisoner holding cells. The will just open a Transwarp portal into the reactor core of the Death Star and emerge inside whereupon they will just start assimilating from the interior.

And even if it ain't wiped out, Vader and friends can gradually destroy the cube by lobbing Imperial Star Destroyers at it until they run out. The Borg are going to need a lot of can openers to get those Stormtroopers out of their armor and into their Borg suits, but they've got good replicators.

They can adapt to electricity beams and lightsabres. Oh, and who's to say that the Borg haven't assimilated a ysalamiri or a whatever-Watto-is before, and have Force-immunity? OK, now why did I vote for the big ball, because of Vader and the Force. Give it to the Borg 7 times out of 10 attempts.

Dan Roan Married, Edh Storm Commanders, Romain Pronunciation, Clima La Plata Mañana, Blackberry Passport Q30, Global Unemployment Rate Covid, Brawl For All Reddit, Nottingham Apartments Greensboro, Nc, Thundermuck Coffee Amazon, Itv Central News Audience Figures, Bell Smart Home Support, Tiempo La Noticia, Paul Simon Wife, Best 2080 Ti Vrm, Steve Waugh Batting Style, Geforce Rtx™ 2080 Ti Turbo 11g, Special Protection Group, Modern Street Photographers, Hotel Party Ideas For 13 Year Olds, Signal Amplification Pcr, Chicago Sun-times E Paper, Definición De Flexibilidad, Marriott Marquis Chicago Tripadvisor, How To Get A Marriott Corporate Rate, Mali Hippopotamus, Bible Verses About Lying And Cheating, Belarus To Poland Visa, Men's Dallas Cowboys, Buenos Aires Tiempo 14 Días, My Role Model Is My Father Essay In English, One Direction Chasing The Sun, Makhaya Ntini Now, Virtual Office Background For Zoom,