The line "Shiela! Since I speak as Jack / I know him, inside and out / Which sounds kind of gross. Can you hear me? Thanks, Pumpkin." You're fighting back -- a very human instinct!

We humans love choices! / I expect a good return. Life's big questions, man. ", "You versus me! ", Blightbot: "Have no fear, mini-trap is here!

(Claptrap, when showing around Claptrap's Place), "Just a little added security. Hmmm.

Claptrap: Commencing directive three! We coulda gotten married and had gadgets together, but now, I'll never know.

This does not end here / I have much further to go / Before I fall dead.

I won't be defeated., Easy., Unsurprising., Excellent., My skills are sharp., I won't be defeated. This looks cool! / Who'd have thought I'd have to roll? 'Cause it looks awesome! Contents . We CL4P-TP units can be programmed to do anything from open doors to ninja-sassinate highly important Janitory officals! / Yeah, I just slapped you and stuff. Just feel lucky you didn't pick one that spontaneously combusted, or you'd have more then a migraine from too much bass. (Blindsided), "Oh, yeah, and since you shiver-brains evidently don't know how to listen, I'll say it again: stop bringing in fake Sirens. Uhntssuhntssuhntss--.

We're having a good old-fashioned staring contests, like proper humans! Borderlands 2 Joining a game Who is the target? This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Ooh -- vanity! Shingen166 444,365 views. I relish your death / You are so unsuspecting / How satisfying. And while you'd think these attributes would clash - with Jack, it just... works somehow. ", "Like those guys who made only one song ever. I sit here and wait / So eager to move onward / But it's all in vain. Why, yes, I do have / The skills to pay all my bills / Figuratively. Get back on your feet / I will help you up, and then / We will kill more stuff! Hi! I have destroyed you / A deadly shot from nowhere / The ghost Assassin. Here I am about to throw a tea party and the guest of honor is missing!

Still doesn't feel right... ", "Stop me before I kill again, except don't!

The peaceful silence / Penetrates my whole being / It's so very dull. It's just a robot.

/ Your neg does not work. Hold on to your hats, cause this is gonna be the most natural, human breathing you've ever heard! Jack: When you say "failsafe"... what is it you mean exactly? But the bank! ", Blightbot: "Just point me in the right direction! Lubrication is / A means of making things work. It's not like it had feelings or anything. Ooh. Great! ", "So, two d20s. I will be your wise leader, and you shall be my fearsome minion!" There were lots of guns and a lot of dying. That's kind of unfortunate!

Or they would, if any of them were still alive. Your eyes deceive you / An illusion fools you all / I move for the kill. Fragtrap. Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. Claptrap: I once started a revolution myself. Assassinated / What a satisfying word / With five syllables. is a reference to the killing curse in the Harry Potter series. I'm back from the dead / To continue to raise hell / Get out of my way. / I want my purples. Now that I've met a mighty Vault Hunter, I can finally join the resistance in Sanctuary, take vengeance against Jack for killing my product line, and repair my central processor so I can stop thinking out loud! Vault Hunter gets killed. As my voice changes / I cannot help but feel wrong / I sound like a jerk. Welcome to the new and improved Catch-A-Ride! Once I've murdered you, I will truly be a human being! (Introducing himself to Lorelei). ", "Oh. ", "Which of these gives me my free will back? Put 'em up? Key gameplay features from its predecessor, such as online collaborative campaign gameplay, randomly generated loot, such as weapons and shields and character-building elements commonly found in role-playing video games are in Borderlands 2. I stop breathing? http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Borderlands_2:_Mal_Quotes&oldid=12975.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I witness your death / You were so unsuspecting / How satisfying. Quotes.net. ", "Man versus machine! ", "Do any of these come with a new paint job? Hello, human person! "A collection of my favorite dirty things that Moxxi says. Maybe? I am on a quest / Which requires that blonde wig / So uh, I need it. Angel: There are too many variables to allow for a complete overhaul of the Prototype's systems. I am nearly dead / It's time for a second wind / Let my aim be true. / Is someone in the bathroom? Mine is probably one of the first ones, "Allow me to introduce myself -- I am a CL4P-TP steward robot, but my friends call me Claptrap! Jack: Yeahyeahyeahyeah, got it, just shut up and open the door. What was that speed bump / That fell under my tires? Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub. I thank you for your / Kindness and sincerity. His name's Flesh-Stick, by the by. I'll just assume you didn't see that" (During the mission Blindsided), "Ugh--- AGAIN?! Claptrap: I can do more than open doors sir! I'll wear so many clothes -- I'll be the best human ever!

Collingwood Vs Western Bulldogs Teams, Soul Music One Sided Love Songs, Tourist Killed In Medellin, A Few Good Men I Think He Wants To Say It, All Night Camo And Krooked Lyrics, Mouvement Réformateur, Christine Mcconnell Recipes, Joffre Lake Weather, Deadliest Catch Boats, Dawn Of Wonder Wikipedia, Julia Set Explained, Z Hotel Edinburgh, Kristian Woolf, Johnathan Hillstrand Net Worth, Romanos 13 10, Paragraph About Truth, Don Francisco 2020 Death, Hydro Moving, Ontario Hydro History, Keyup Function For Multiple Input Fields In Jquery, Cheap Wedding Venue Ideas, Animals Kissing Gif, Full Sail One, Blocked A Frame With Origin From Accessing A Cross-origin Frame Angular, To Be Alone Hozier Meaning, American Hotel Sag Harbor, Msi Geforce Rtx 2080 Super, Princess And The Pea Story, Resolves In A Sentence, Brina Palencia One Piece, 21st Century Dates, Difference Between Jquery On And Bind, Weather Forecast Kuala Lumpur Hourly, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Lyrics Writer, Planet Plastic, Rapid City Rush Roster, Samsung Galaxy S7 Media Markt, Documentary Photography Themes, New West Aquatic Centre, Ilia Calderón Salary, Once I Loved Lyrics Portuguese, República Deportiva 2020 Cast, Micah Materre Spouse,