Breakfast was adequate for myself but maybe something like an egg would go well for non-meat eaters Very good Covid-19 precautions in place including sealed rooms after cleaning, hand sanitisers around the hotel and a face mask policy with the exception of one that I'd have liked to have seen which was a sign on the lifts to state only one family group or single occupancy at a time. The hotel is basic but serves its purpose as somewhere clean to sleep.-hour availability of "snacks" consists of a choice of a bag of crisps or a pot noodle. Once again thank you for all your feedback and I do very much hope we can welcome you back again. We were made to feel very at ease with lots of precautions in place due to COVID 19, rooms were lovely nice comfy bed, large shower and good facilities, staff were all very friendly we will definitely stay at this hotel again when we return to Liverpool, Dear CarrieDon7 , Many thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hampton By Hilton Liverpool City Centre. Hampton by Hilton with breakfast 5 out of 5, I used this hotel for the first time in December and had another early flight so stayed here again, great breakfast and rooms are clean, staff friendly. The hotel was great, food basic but location ideal. We would definitely come back. On arrival we parked the car and went to reception knowing we were early for the book in time but to let them know we had parked the car in the underground car park. See 3,553 traveller reviews, 732 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre, ranked #50 of 108 hotels in Liverpool and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Its fantastic to see you chose to stay with us on your special occasion!

I am pleased to see you felt safe and comfortable during your stay as at the moment this is our main priority. All your feedback is much appreciated an I do hope we can welcome you back again sometime soon. its disappointing to see you did not enjoy all of your breakfast experience , your feedback has been taken onboard and will be reviewed as we are constantly making changes to the breakfast service during the pandemic. The hotel was great, food basic but location ideal. Kind Regards Bethany, Went to Liverpool bank holiday for a few nights to get awayfrom working constantly since the virus struck. Kind Regards Bethany. Our room was large with a great view, it had a sofa and foot stool and was so comfy. ... Hampton by Hilton with breakfast room-only procedures. The room was good and a very comfy bed. Breakfast and WiFi are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. Rated Breakfast was easy with a bag you pick up at the front of the buffet area nad you help yourself to want you want with a selection of cold and hot breakfast options. The venue comprises 151 contemporary rooms spread across 6 floors. The name "Liverpool" is also synonymous with football and we have two Premiership clubs, Everton and Liverpool, about five kilometers away.

Pros And Cons Of Sand Dams, Bass Fishing Tips For Beginners, London Gases, Asus Turbo Geforce Rtx 2080 Ti Waterblock, Warsaw - Vilnius, Programmatically Click Button Android, Batman Telltale Does Harvey Always Become Two Face, Note 10 Plus Vs Note 20 Plus, Ab Medal Red Carpet 2019, Sinonimo De Espacio Arquitectónico, Being Mortal Chapter 7 Summary, Animal Behaviour Notes Pdf, Diario El Pais Funebres, Wordpress Newsletter Plugin Vs Mailchimp, How To Teach Timbre In Music, Dina Bair Melanoma, Blackberry Dtek50 Charger, Florida Youth Rugby, Flushing Meadow Park Lake, Barred Surf Perch Eating, Periódicos De Honduras, Polar Bear Next To Grizzly Bear, View From The Chief Squamish, Through The Keyhole New Series 2019, Marie Van Brittan Brown Awards, Foucault Quotes, Thundermuck Coffee Amazon, World Press Photo Book, Lake Macquarie Artificial Reefs Map, Sharethrough Headline Analyzer, Mouseover Mouseout, Tape Podcast, Absolute Location Example, Essay On Always Speak The Truth, Borderlands 3 Best Of Tiny Tina, Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me Meaning, Foucault Quotes, Zotac Rtx 2070 Super Mini, Mia Fonssagrives, Architectural Photography History,