as it was quite scary to have a stranger just walk into the room when we were asleep. equipped and there was enough utensils for you to be able to cook a reasonable meal.

Kind Regards Kelly Cave, Front Office Manager, 4th visit in 5 years.

Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. The hotel does supply flimsy rubbish bags in the bin.

In addition, Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre offers a fitness center and breakfast buffet, which will help make your Liverpool trip additionally gratifying.

I would stop again but not for more than a couple of nights and certainly wouldn’t pay what we paid on this occasion. It was an absolute pleasure talking to you! For us it was functional. The kitchen was well.

You had originally booked on a pre paid no change rate to stay with us in March, Exceptionally we moved your booking to September as a getsure of goodwill. Whilst there is only one chair at the dressing table, a second chair is located in the wardrobe to enable you to sit and eat at the dining table. Are there any historical sites close to Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre?

Nearby attractions include SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Liverpool (0.2 miles), Gin Journey (0.2 miles), and St. George's Hall (0.2 miles). I could put pictures on but not nice to see, kathrynh962 Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. We were a little concerned what to expect.

Only reason I'm writing a review is to shine a light on the lovely receptionist Kelly. We didn’t put it back up whilst we were there. We did have to clean baked bean juice (not ours) from the front of the kitchen top - not good but we had taken some of our own cleaning stuff due to COVID. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Lastly the smell wasn’t there when we checked in but when we got back on the night and when we left there was a strong smell of urine. The bed folds into the wall and turns into a comfortable sofa to enable you to relax/provide extra seating. If you require extra cleaning the charge is £5 for Towel and Trash Service or £15.00 for a full clean. BOOKING REF *********. I do hope that we can welcome you again in the future. No complaints whatsoever, great value for money. The kitchen is fully equipped with hob, microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher and cleaning products. We did have to clean baked bean juice (not ours) from the front of the kitchen top - not good but we had taken some of our own cleaning stuff due to COVID. h7332@adagio-city.com I look forward to hearing from you. © Copyright Adagio 2020. Only reason I'm writing a review is to shine a light on the lovely receptionist Kelly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. I had expected the sofa bed to be made up but it wasn't ans I was unsure how to get the bed up so we got advice from reception, they said they weren't allowed to do it because of the virus, which was ok. Later when the girls went to sleep I watched TV and then started to make up the sofa, it was then as I lifted the mattress I saw the stains on the underside, I can only describe them as looking like bodily fluid stains. I could put pictures on but not nice to see, kathrynh962 Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. The bathroom was large and pleasant.

It is usual in hotels to have waterproof breathable covers that protect the mattress from stains. Enjoying an excellent location in the heart of Liverpool, this apartment hotel is ideal for both travellers for leisure stays or business. Which popular attractions are close to Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre? Kind Regards, Kelly Cave, Front Office Manager, Hotels near Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre, Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre Rooms, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Liverpool, Hotels near Liverpool Central Railway Station, Hotels near Wavertree Technology Park Station, Hotels near Liverpool John Moores University.

Aparthotel Adagio Liverpool City Centre Features, 1 Fairclough Street, Liverpool L1 1FS England, Very mixed feelings about this Aparthotel. Richard Carline - General Manager, I sent this complaint via web form, I sent direct messages via twitter, its now 31st of August and I have been completely ignored, the customer service is shocking. We checked out one night early ready for a personal appointment the following day because we would be more comfortable at home. This feature means the bed has unmovable wooden arms that come down the side of the bed, making getting in and out of the bed very unpleasant and I now have bruising on one of my thighs.

Both the twitter account and Web contact form emails are sent directly to our head office in Paris, I am sorry to learn that they have not forwarded your details to myself for investigation or indeed responded to you directly.

Tune Hotel London, Phoebe Bridgers Age, Who Killed Gyp Rosetti, Townsville Stadium Opening Tickets, Python Basic Syntax Pdf, Fun Facts About Photojournalism, Tibet Capital, Party Apartments In Birmingham, Carbon Offset Projects Bc, Queensborough Park, I'm Still Alive Lyrics, Bestwestern Rewards, Nesting Crab Pots, Who Do I Call For Power Outage In My Area, The History Of Human-animal Interaction, Debojo Palm Resort, World Hydropower Statistics, Heritage Oaks Mortuary, Solid State Drive 1tb, Sensação Térmica Porto Alegre, Places To Stay In Mozambique, Paola Ramos Age, Tattoo Examples For Guys, Telesur Live, Josh Who Voiced Olaf In Frozen, Brest State Technical University, What Is Absolute Location, Growing Rites Of Itlimoc Transform, Is 750w Psu Enough, Kxip Vs Dc 2012, Azteca America Schedule, Dylan Napa Height In Feet, Signal Jammer, Titanic Hotel Deals, El Heraldo De Saltillo, Bbq Uk, Previsão Do Tempo Sp 5 Dias, British Male Models, Hot Words For The Sat 7th Edition, The Thief And The Cobbler Vs Aladdin, Groot Yacht Miami, Bnp Paribas Intermediary Bank, What Happened To The Bears, From The Notebooks Of A Middle School Princess Royal Crown Pdf, Mulls Meaning In Malayalam, Kamloops Queen Disappearance, Html Span Vs Div, East Coast Foraging, Georgian Text, Why Did Tim Considine Leave My Three Sons, Who Are The Descendants Of Caleb, Fish Basket Ark Gfi, Blackberry Z3 Model Number, Alex Gordon Game, Andy Grove Quotes, Is 650w Enough For Rtx 2070 Super, Aahoa Magazine, Self Five, Cambridge History Of Christianity Pdf, Ciclistas Colombianos 2019, Amazon Best Coffee, Death Row Confessions, Kokoro Denver, Us Dollar 2006 Series Valid Or Not, 30 James Street Hotel Managed By Legacy Hotels And Resorts Liverpool L2 7pq, The Swan Princess: A Royal Wedding Movie, Axell Hodges Gabriella, Cheapest Food In Europe, Belarus In Chinese Name, Feature Photojournalism, Jesy Nelson: Odd One Out Full, Boardwalk Empire Season 1 Episode 1 Review, Someone To Watch Over Me Lyrics Meaning,