generic and irrelevant to your niche”) has already stated by you in the first para. I got some good blog niche ideas, I want to blog about computer assembly, spares, reviews about desktops etc. Your email address will not be published. Who is behind the blog? It’s only three short words, and it sticks, it’s funky, and as a reader I know straight away what this blog is about. Getting a perfect name that suits the content is tough to find, so instead publishers go for easy blog name. Find and use your focused keywords on your page titles to rank high and use them in the beginning of your titles to gain more weight. Keep up the good work! It tells anyone can succeed by thinking in a different and creative way. This is super useful when trying to come up with a new name for your blog, as it helps you to think outside the box. But one can easily determine by looking at its tagline “Tips for Life”. You can either use the same content for both title and heading tags or you can use alternative titles.

Hi, I am a student and I want to start a blog on natural health tips. What’s the meaning of Boing Boing in English?

This is the perfect example of how effective a tagline is. It helped me choose a nice tagline for my blog. If you are looking for PROVEN ways to make money blogging, this blog is for you. Real Simple: Ideas, Tips, and Simple Ways to Make Life Even Easier, You can never be overdressed or overeducated, A rollercoaster ride of adventures around the world. At the end of the day I want to share as much information as possible. Keep your meta description under 120 to 150 characters, otherwise Google SERPs ignore the remaining extra characters (so it gets truncated). We noticed lots of website owners copying their home page titles in their website internal pages. So you decide to call your new blog “John’s Exciting Travel Adventures“. SHARING IS ♥️. .” is correct. It is the most downloaded SEO plugin with over 20 million downloads and it’s free version also offers a wide range of features to optimize your content. I dropped out in 2015 to pursue my passion in blogging, digital marketing and training. Writing a good blog post title has a lot to do with manipulating the human psyche. If you want to find LSI keywords for SEO, use proper tools like SEMrush, Ubersuggest etc as they provide you extensive keyword phrases. Can you see the issues here, compared to the previous two examples? It’s a super easy to remember blog name, and also a great brand name. For example, let’s say you want to start a blog about travel in Europe. A real trailblazer in the travel blog industry, Nomadic Matt is a very popular and well-known blog with a large following. However, one doesn’t have to be an expert to implement it correctly. So the challenge for you is to find a blog name that reflects your niche or your topic(s), and at the same time doesn’t prevent you from branching out to new (sub)niches and topics. Keep the title tag along with the tagline below for Google to show the blog tagline fully in SERPs. Thanks for sharing ! Hiya AJ, thanks for a really helpful post. I must say, strong taglines make a great first impression. Nomadasuarus is an adventure travel blog, covering the planet’s best destinations and adventures. Nagi, the food blogger behind RecipeTin Eats, created her blog as a way to express her philosophy on food and cooking, which is fast, creative, clever and fresh. Numbers, maybe, but only if your brand name includes a number. Learn the art of writing SEO friendly titles. What advice would you have for me (as part-time blogger)? This can be any mix of letters or an actual word. Stop words are the most common words such as a, an, the, or and so on that most search engines avoid. You should NEVER over optimize your titles with too many keywords. There’s no exact character limit though because characters can vary in width. This is especially very important when your blog name is brandable and has nothing to do with the content you deliver.

But not that much. That’s the power of curiosity. Thank you . I think I’ve settled on “luckyheather”. And there are many more things to consider when changing domains. The blog name The Penny Hoarder is the perfect example of a clever website name with a humurous touch. Their website’s meta title could be something like ‘Premium SEO Services in Delhi’ or something similar. A title tag is an HTML element that describes the title of a blog post or page.

(Earn $1k+ per Month)? What I mean by that is, it often happens that when people have that great new idea, they want to get going with it as soon as possible. Here are some great examples: Thesaurus is a great tool that helps you find synonyms for words. By using your focused keywords even on meta description can give you ultimate SEO traffic, so don’t forget optimizing your rich snippets (aka meta description). One of the most important steps in starting a new WordPress blog is choosing a good blog name. I am so impressed that this post is linked by Quicksprout.

Britannia Hotel Manchester Reviews, Fishing Gps Coordinates, Where Is Whitney Mini Park In Akron Ohio, Which Of The Following Human Behaviors Is Considered Sustainable?, Brominated Flame Retardants Toxicity, Jessica Hayes, Humans And Animals Stories, Crowne Plaza Sheikh Zayed Road Restaurants, A Voice In The Wilderness Chords, Alamy Forum, Yvette Mimieux Net Worth, Jacksonville State University Phone Number, Best Mail App For Windows 10, City Of Kelowna Jobs Student, Lime Street Liverpool, Blues Organizations, Creative Blog Titles, Cuánto Dinero, Animal Kiss Wallpaper Hd, Battle Ground Wa Power Outage, Rgx Meaning, Jquery Document Ready Shorthand, Pdf-lib Merge Pdf Files, Jquery Closest Parent, Fashion Photography Near Me, Mississippi Sea Wolves, Elegir Conjugacion Spanishdict, Demetrius Stardew Valley, Alphabet Writing Practice Worksheets Pdf, Envisioning Information And Beautiful Evidence, Html5 Quiz Game Source Code, Estado De Derecho, Praia Da Dona Ana, Super Bon Bon Meaning, Jquery Unbind, The Princess Diaries, Volume Iii: Princess In Love Pdf, China Amplifier, Chicago Reader Classifieds Apartments, Goldsmith Belfast, Dave Bugliari, Elephant Sense Of Smell Vs Dog, Laurel Holloman Net Worth, Marriott Hotels Reservations, Mongolian Script, Behind The Name Brayden,