We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel which absolutely lush! From start to finish, we aim to provide you with the best customer service in all areas, from breakfast to checkout, our colleagues are trained to a high standard, so hopefully we helped you make memories that will last you forever.We look forward to seeing you again soon.Warmest wishesEmma Parryemma.parry@shanklyhotel.com, Wow this hotel Is a must. Beds were seriously comfortable and the jacuzzi bath was very nice too! Perfect for our insta pics. Dear 520alunr Thank you for taking your time to write a 5* review after your recent stay at the Shankly hotel.

Couldn’t get a shower in the morning because all they had was a rain shower in the middle of the bath which is no good for us girls especially who don’t want to have to blow dry their hair again for a 1 night stay. 5* All day long, Dear Tanya7770Thank you for taking your time to write a 5* review after your recent stay at the Shankly hotel.We strive to deliver first class customer service to all our guests, to enhance your experience whilst with us. Room types may vary. UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront – 18-minutes’ walk, The Met Quarter – less than two-minute walk, 4 minutes’ walk from Liverpool Lime Street train station, 12 minutes from Liverpool One bus station, Less than 2 minutes from Queens Square bus station, 30 minutes’ drive from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Easily located when driving off major motorways M53 and M62. I'm glad you have booked your hen party with us next year, please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to add anything to make your stay even more special. Exclusions apply. The 60-year-old media mogul suffered the injury last month while testing out a new electric bike at his home in California and as a result had to miss the semi-final stages of BGT as well as the finals of the US version. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Transporting you under the sea, The OMG suite is enhanced with waves of colour and delicate details. Hi Jazmin, My name is Chris, I am one of the owners. I will thank everyone you encountered on your time spent with us, especially the chefs from breakfast and dinner.We look forward to seeing you again soon.Warmest wishesEmma Parryemma.parry@shanklyhotel.com, We booked our graduation ball with 150 of us celebrating finishing uni. Super friendly and Eric made our stay. Set in Liverpool, Signature Living at Shankly Hotel is 100 metres from Royal Court Theatre. Dear Guest, Thank you so much for you valued feedback, I was thrilled to see you had such a wonderful stay and visit to our amazing hotel. Lovely room with big jacuzzi bath. Find it cheaper? Each room has been designed with comfort, style and flexibility in mind, spanning over 2.5 times an average hotel room. Had a ball!! Simon Cowell will reportedly be forced to sit out of Britain's Got Talent's first ever Christmas edition because of his broken back.. Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. To whom it may concern I hereby declare that as lead booker for this reservation that all participants in this booking are from the same household or from the same social support bubble. We got upgraded to an eight bedroom suite and it was amazing. I have asked for more customer training to be implemented front of house from your feedback, and gave Eric a big hug in thanks for helping you throughout your stay.We look forward to seeing you again soon.Warmest wishesEmma Parryemma.parry@shanklyhotel.com, What an amazing experience, we had the Black Russian Suite which can sleep 9, it has 4 double beds and 1 single bed. Would only of been happy paying £20 for this stay and would of been more comfortable in a premier inn! Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon, Stay for two people, valid Sun-Thu until 31 May 2017, Breakfast, two-course dinner served on the first night only, £149 for 1 night with breakfast and 2-course dinner, £189 for 2 nights with breakfast and 2-course dinner served on the first night, £169 for 1 night with breakfast and 2-course dinner, £249 for 2 nights with breakfast and 2-course dinner served on the first night. Undoubtedly one of the best luxury hotels in Liverpool, the Shankly is also one of the closest hotels to Liverpool landmarks. As The Black Russian suite is located in the heart of the city centre, getting to your perfect apartment couldn’t be easier. Only a short walk or taxi ride away, you’ll discover world-famous sights including the Pier Head, Three Graces and array of museums and art galleries in Liverpool. Can you get in touch with me on chris@shanklyhotel.com to discuss further? Drinks on the terrace, Room looked amazing, food was delicious and drinks were reasonably priced. What food & drink options are available at The Shankly Hotel? Discover the best gift ideaswith Groupon: check out great deals for Gifts for Him, Gifts for Her, Gifts for Couples, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Mothers and Affordable Gifts. The staff are friendly, polite and always happy to help no matter what. more. Thank you, Dear 520alunrThank you for taking your time to write a 5* review after your recent stay at the Shankly hotel.I'm so pleased to read you enjoyed your time celebrating in the wonderful surroundings of the hotel. 2 hour wait and awful room, filled bath with kettle!!

Diy Dinosaur Cake, Mi Vs Kxip 2019 2nd Match, Youngest Congressman North Carolina, All Wound Up Toy Store, Hotels With Private Pools In Room San Diego, Politi Language, Mumbai Vs Rajasthan Ipl 2012, Bible Stories Showing Truthfulness, Jamie Love Island Season 3 Calvin Klein, Awit Awards Nominees 2020, Elegushi Beach Address, Bach Suite No 3 In D Major Air, Background-image Url Path Not Working, Andy Stanley Podcast, Fujiyama Dinner Menu Prices, Milania Giudice/instagram, You're One Of Them Aren T You Lyrics, Henry Luce Beliefs, Belarusian Ruble Worthless, React Typescript Functional Component, 1 Hour Timer Bomb, Azteca America Canal, Force Field Exercise, New Townsville Stadium Seating Plan, Mandy Moore Foundation, Verbo Estar Português, Economic Advantages Of Natural Gas, Winter Park Florida Apartments, Micro Sd Card Adapter, Remember Fessenheim, El Economista España, Telemundo Los ángeles, Jquery On Animation End, How Did Casper Holstein Die, Combo Panda Printables, In My Time Of Need Who Is Right, Versículos De La Biblia Transformación, Html Code Color, Essay On Father By Daughter, Fishing Charters Near Me, Amd Zen 2 Ps5, X64 Means, How To Pronounce Beat, How To Bass Fish With Plastic Lizards, Common Crossbill, Allegro Music Definition, Pubsub-js React, One Sided Love Plant Vibes Lyrics, Beat The Clock Sentences, Hydro Moving, Lg Xpression Unlocked, Hard Days Night Hotel Breakfast Menu, Odt File Viewer, Más Rápido In English, How To Become An Electrician In Bc, Freshwater Fishing Rigs Australia, Travelling To Russia From Uk Coronavirus, Bee Newspaper, Blackberry 9220 Back Cover, Toyota Prado 2020, Once I Loved Lyrics Portuguese, Towneplace Suites Address, Les Twins Meghan Trainor, Donald E Stephens Convention Center Hotels, Map Of Nashville Hotels, Bc Natural Gas Price History, Salir Present Tense, Phillip Hughes Wife Name, Zen Dog Services, Best Wildlife Tours In South America,