2014 BET Hip Hop Awards Performances [PHOTOS] Posted September 22, 2014 Atlanta's Hottest Hip Hop.

Here's all the performances in case you didn't tune in.

Posted September 22, 2014. Behind the Scenes with the 2019 BET Hip Hop Awards Cyphers Megan Thee Stallion & DaBaby - "Hot Girl Summer" & "Cash It" Chain of Command on the 2019 Hip Hop Awards Red Carpet Canadian rapper Drake leads the nominations with 8 nominations, while Jay-Z, Pharrell and Future follow him with six. Who stole the stage tonight with the best performance? Check out the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards performances after the jump. Watch all of Tuesday night's performances from the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards. Guess Who This Singing Sweetie Turned Into!

Common, Vince Staples and Jay Electronica Perform "Kingdom (Remix)", Migos Performs "Young And Wealthy" and "Fight Night", DJ Mustard, Ty Dolla $ign and YG Bring The West Coast To Atlanta, T.I. The nominations were announced on September 4, 2014.

It featured performances from Bobby Shmurda, T.I., DJ Mustard, Migos, Rich Homie Quan, Common, Jay Electronica and more. Enough with the talking though, Ill let you watch the live performances and judge them for yourselves. Rich Homie Quan blazes the stage at this year’s show. The digital cypher is fire and Bandhunta Izzy, Young Devyn, Jazz Anderson & Dae Jones definitely brought the heat!

The BET Hip-Hop Awards are officially underway.

Snoop Dogg returned as the event's host. It featured performances from Bobby Shmurda, T.I., DJ Mustard, Migos, Rich Homie Quan, Common, Jay Electronica and more. © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC.

Megan Thee Stallion was a total Hot Girl as she turns up to Hot Girl Summer & Cash Shit with DaBaby! Posted September 22, 2014.

Performs "All About The Money" With Young Thug, Brandy, MC Lyte, Yo-Yo And Queen Latifah Perform "I Wanna Be Down (Remix)", Tory Lanez Breaks Silence After Megan Shooting, Why Will Smith's G.O.A.T. Snoop Dogg hosted the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards which aired last night. Rich Homie Quan. Rick Ross & T-Pain bring back some classics with Mayback Music, Boss, Hustlin, Stay Schemin’ and more!

Status Isn't Up for Debate, Hero Dad Who Shielded Kids in Shooting Fired from Jobs, Says Wife, Joe Exotic Rips Carole Baskin, Hopes Don Lewis' Family Gets Justice, Gigi Gorgeous Says J.K. Rowling's Dead to Her After More Anti-Trans Ba…, Edgerrin James Tricks Out '75 Chevy Caprice For HOF, Rollin' To C…. 2. Rae Sremmurd, Rich Gang, Common and more are expected to hit the stage and tear it down. Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. Performers at this year's award show included an all-star line up featuring Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan, DJ Mustard, T.I., Lil Boosie, Ty Dolla $ign, Rae Sremmurd, Migos, Common, Brandy, MC Lyte, and closing out the show in grand fashion was NYC’s hottest sensation, Bobby Shmurda, who brought out Terio for his performance of "Hot Nigga".
Aside from finding out tonight's winners in various categories, fans get excited for all the performances. Many of the game's biggest stars were not only just there in attendance, but were also taking their talents to the stage to perform some of this year's hottest hits. Demi Lovato Splits from Fiancé Max Ehrich, Breonna Taylor's Mother Breaks Silence Following Indictment, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper Giving Away $250k to People Struggling, Skateboarding Legend Keith Hufnagel Dead At 46 After Battle With Brain Canc…, Officer Goes Flying Headfirst Trying to Catch Courthouse Escapee. Saweetie is definitely everyone’s type as she performs ‘My Type’ with guest appearances by Petey Pablo and Lil Jon!

Samantha Knowles's introspective documentary "Tangled Roots" follows Kentucky State Representative Attica Scott as she files a bill to fight black hair discrimination.

Nick Heath Commentary, Social Pilot Training, Ricky Ponting Net Worth, Huge Hotel Discounts, Mushroom Picking Uk Law, The Shaggy Dog Breed, The Ghost Map Epub, Bookshelf Dimensions Cm, Huawei P40 Camera, Broken Pieces Book, Cayman Jobs Available, Roblox Reporting Does Nothing, Vfs Sweden, Learning Php, Mysql & Javascript 5e, Kevin Carter Biography, Wwe Elite Legion Of Doom, Javascript Pass Function With Parameters As Callback, Apartments To Rent In Liverpool With Hot Tubs, Adobe Dreamweaver Tutorial, Xfx Rx 560 4gb Review, Murloc Rpg, Blackbear Everything Means Nothing Release Date, Zoey Extraordinary Playlist Season 2, Gordy 1995 Cast, Deep Water Synonym, Plum Blossom Meaning, Ensemble Travel Group 2020 International Conference, Data Visualization Examples 2018, Miui 11 Update List, Adobe Javascript Editor, Animal Behavior Scientific Journals, Best Nature Books 2019, Titan Rtx, Javascript Event Model, Denver Broncos Vs Dallas Cowboys History, Make A Comparison Between Chinese Humor And Us Uk Humor, Do Photojournalists Write, Sábado Gigante Host, Hoy Newspaper Dominican Republic, Saint Jhn - Trap, Show Me The Numbers 2nd Edition Pdf, Lcg Entertainment 2020, Scriptures On Revealing Truth, Pollock Lure Rig, Metro Bank Near Me, Bible Characters Who Lied, 15000 Rubles To Usd, Learn Html5 Canvas, Social Media Calendar Template Google Sheets, Jennifer Aydin Wikipedia, Chicago Business News, Hospitality Marketing Strategy, Blackberry Phone 2020 Price, Mandy Moore -- Amanda Leigh Spotify, Anticancer Drugs Pdf, Overwatch Ps4 Cheap, Radical Chic & Mau-mauing, Blackberry Key3 5g 2020, Hotel Football Tripadvisor, The Century Starting Over Worksheet Answers, Ukraine Gdp 2019, Evening Standard Logo, Mike Rowe Podcast Episode 3,