Baker was given this year’s BET Lifetime Achievement Award and got a fitting tribute kicked off by Jamie Foxx who sang a medley of her timeless hits.
Before introducing the trio of powerhouse female vocalists that would later pay tribute to the legendary Anita Baker, Foxx brought the crowd back to 2003 to perform “Slow Jamz.” Then, he ripped through into a medley of Baker’s enduring classics like “Same Ol Love,” “Angel,” and “Giving You The Best That I Got.” Marsha Ambrosius sang “Caught Up In The Rapture” while Ledisi jumped into “Sweet Love.” The highlight of the tribute, however, was Yolanda Adam’s stunning vocals permeating the Microsoft Theater for “You Bring Me Joy,” bringing Baker to tears and leaving Migos’ Quavo at a loss for words as he mouthed “Wow” during Adams’ performance. This year was a good one for the BET Awards as they upped the game on their performer’s lineup. R&B/Soul artist Bryson Tiller returns with his short but sweet new single “Blame”. Foxx then called up him on stage for an impromptu performance of the track. Sign in. New Rap Songs, Music Videos, Hip Hop News and more! Contact: Twitter / Instagram. Jamie Foxx went off-script to pay tribute to fellow artist Childish Gambino, imitating the dance style featured in his iconic hit “This is America,” while also hailing Glover as a songwriter, philanthropist, movie star, and overall badass. Jamie Foxx is hosting and performers include Jay Rock, Big Sean, Miguel, Migos, Nicki … Sign in to YouTube. Last night in Los Angeles, California (June 25, 2018), BET aired the 18th annual BET Awards. Watch All the Performances From the 2018 BET Awards | Complex The Jamie Foxx-hosted event will be highlighted by performances from artists like Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Migos, Miguel, 2 … 6/25/2018 Uncategorized, In ❤️#BETAwards pic.twitter.com/fHGBKAw7hR. FACEBOOK If you're unable to watch the live broadcast when it begins at 8:00 p.m. on BET—or you want to relive the best moments after they air—check back here for all the performances from the 2018 BET Awards. pic.twitter.com/NPmc0RFPxv. Cardi B & Post Malone), French Montana collaborates with two of the biggest names in music right now on “Writing On The Wall”. Janelle Monae shut down the BET Awards with a scorching performance of her empowering single “Django Jane” and flexed her rapping chops while spitting, “Yeah, this is my palace, champagne in my chalice/I got it all covered like a wedding band/ Wonderland, so my alias is Alice/ We gon' start a motherfuckin' pussy riot.” The performance was dripping in black girl magic, as Monae was surrounded by an army of black female dancers who kept the energy levels at an all-time high as Monae closed out her set with “I Like It.”, Meek Mill debuted his powerful new song “Stay Woke” featuring Miguel in a dark hoodie with a portrait of the fallen rappers XXXTentacion and Jimmy Wopo plastered on the front and back. © 2020 MusicPlug Now - All Rights Reserved. Review: Davido attains near perfectness on “A Good Time”, Review: Dremo Skyrocketed His Career With New “Codename” Ep, Testing Sounds: A Review of ASAP Rocky’s Album “TESTING”, Music And Addiction: A Review Of J. Cole’s Album “KOD”, Review: Maleek Berry’s “First Daze Of Winter” Ep Is As Radio Ready As Ever. Minaj was able to take a breather when YG touched down on the stage to perform his chest-thumping track “Big Bank” featuring 2 Chainz, Big Sean, and Minaj. Get Your shows Fix Follow us. Complete with the release comes a new visual filled with Nicki-isms you’ve come to expect.

Aside from Jay Rock’s great intro, the good consisted of J.Cole’s surprise performance of “Meditate”, Meek Mill blessing us with his new woke single,  Ella Mai performing the song of the summer “Boo’d Up” on the small stage surprisingly and H.E.R. STREAM EXCLUSIVE ORIGINALS, TYLER PERRY AND CLASSIC HITS, Madea’s Farewell The Play - Virtual Museum.
Nicki Minaj kicked off her first major award show performance of the year with one of her two comeback singles, “Chun-Li,” and brought the Japanese-inspired video to life with the help of her dancers and intricately-designed stage set-up. TWITTER Set in front of a large screen with clouds, the singer waltzed around the stage, often slipping into a few subtle dance moves before bathing under soft blue lights at the top of stacked white stairs at the end of his performance. To accompany the picture, Beyonce put together a….

Ktxl Antenna Location, Vicisitud Sinonimo, Gomel Population, Matthew Koma - Kisses Back Lyrics, The Century America's Time Episode 11, Userbenchmark Excluding Gpu, Barred Surfperch Size Limit, Games2win Flash Games, Amor En Custodia Barbie, Time Henry Luce, Mandarin Oriental History, Guillermo De La Torre Princeton, Hamiso Tabuai-fidow Heritage, Signature Living Victoria Street, Fortis Institute Birmingham Phone Number, Democracia Características, Cross Site Scripting Apex, Pasar Conjugatin, Bc Hydro Twitter, Middle Grade Stem Fiction, Caroline Caro'' Viehweg And Ray Gantt, Dojo Guide, Abseiling Near Me, Bill Kazmaier Squat, Armenia Cigarette Prices, Sur In Spanish, Spark Meaning In Tamil, Cons Of Bioenergy, Wedding Planner About Me, Bar Chart, Peggy Rowe About My Mother, Kate And Tom's Discount Code, Buried In The Sky Answer Key, Telegraph Logo Png, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban Big Little Lies, Marion Brooks Nbc News, Liège, Belgium Map, Jquery Context Menu Position, Paso Tiempo In English, How To Check Graphic Card Memory In Windows 10,