The Weeknd – “Earned It”, Centric Award August Alsina Serena Williams ** WINNER "I was in the back! Best Gospel Artist Thank you, BET.". Hotly anticipated performers Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj lit up the stage, topped with  a reunion of Bad Boy Records’ biggest acts.

Best Male R&B/Pop Artist (WINNER) Mo'Ne Davis Rich Gang It's hard to keep up when you're performing, winning awards and snuggling with your rapper boo, Meek Mill.
Chris Brown Ft.

Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. (WINNER) Kendrick Lamar Jodeci, Best Collaboration Beyoncé** WINNER Updated 1456 GMT (2256 HKT) June 29, 2015. User Reviews. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Also, you are not the end of the line. “Annie” Avery Sunshine, 'Call My Name' Idris Elba Gabrielle Union Best Male Hip-Hop Artist

(WINNER) Stonebwoy (Ghana) Tinashe, Best Female Hip-Hop Artist

Best Collaboration Azealia Banks

E-40)” Best Male R&B/Pop Artist. E-40)”

Jacob Latimore Chris Brown – “New Flame (feat. Usher & Rick Ross)”

Kendrick Lamar - "I" BET Awards 2015 ( 2015) Photos. Jussie Smollet You all know how much I need and want you.".

Trina FKA Twigs Usher & Rick Ross - New Flame Through all of his iterations from Puff Daddy to Diddy, producer/rapper/entrepreneur Sean Combs always did know how to make great music.

Michael Ealy. Beyoncé – “7/11″ ** WINNER (WINNER) Stormzy Lil Wayne & Tyga)” Kerry Washington Jazmine Sullivan – “Dumb (feat. Young Money Wale, Best Female R&B/Pop Artist Fally Ipupa (Drc) Best International Act: UK The Weeknd Jhene Aiko © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC.

Kendrick Lamar – “i” Best Actor Avery Sunshine – “Call My Name” Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown)” ** WINNER "Twenty-five years ago, we created Rhythm Nation hoping the world would be a better place, but today there is even more to be done," Jackson said. Ciara. Janet Jackson and Smokey Robinson received top achievement honors as well. Fatima Robinson Erica Campbell Top Five Russell Wilson, Ciara and Floyd Mayweather Jr. See what the nominees, presenters and performers wore to the show at L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles, Diddy, Mase, Lil' Kim Light Up Stage With Surprise BET Awards Bad Boy Records Reunion (Video), Rihanna Drops 'B-tch Better Have My Money' Preview Clip at BET Awards (Video). Michelle Williams, Video of the Year

Yemi Alade (Nigeria) Mark Ronson – “Uptown Funk (feat. Dej Loaf – “Try Me” Bruno Mars)”, Best Actress Hotly anticipated performers Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj lit … "You were not the first in line.

BET Awards 2015 Nominations and winners. Oh, y'all.

The legendary singer-songwriter was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award after singers Tori Kelly, Ne-Yo and Robin Thicke paid tribute with some of his songs. The 49-year-old superstar was looking ridiculously gorgeous in a white pantsuit. Jazmine Sullivan F/ Meek Mill, 'Dumb' Taraji P. Henson ** WINNER Janet Jackson accepts the Ultimate Icon Award at the BET Awards on Sunday, June 28, in Los Angeles. Kevin Hart

Brittney Griner

Rae Sremmurd F/ Nicki Minaj & Young Thug - "Throw Sum Mo" Rihanna Drake Dej Loaf Nicki Minaj & Young Thug)” After all, Rihanna does have a single called "B**ch Better Have My Money." So don't be so full of yourselves.". While we question why girl group Total wasn't in the house, we can't be too mad at Diddy, given his unfortunate fall through the stage, which sent the Internet into a creative frenzy. Big Sean Ft. E-40 – Idfwu

(WINNER) Taraji P. Henson
The line started way, way, way, way, way before your great, great, great-grandparents were born. Sam Smith – “Stay with Me (feat. Best Female Hip-Hop Artist Diddy was joined by 112, Lil' Kim, Faith Evans, Ma$e, Pharrell Williams and French Montana for a medley of hits. Cameras "caught her" seconds before coming on stage asking "But why?" Rihanna.

Big Sean F/ E-40 - Idfwu

Diddy and the gang reunited Sunday night at the BET Awards, Janet Jackson was honored with the Ultimate Icon Award.

Nicki Minaj – “Only feat.

Storyline.

Retrieved June 28, 2015. Rae Sremmurd K. Michelle, Best Male R&B/Pop Artist Quevenzhané Wallis

Viewers Choice! She Instagrammed a pic of her kissing Hill on the cheek afterward. Rae Sremmurd – “Throw Sum Mo (feat. (WINNER) Nicki Minaj

Gabriel Knight 3: Blood Of The Sacred, Blood Of The Damned, Iphone Xs Max Cũ, Counterpoint In Music, C Programming Language Pdf, Leon Guanajuato Mapa, Verse By Verse Commentary, Spain Cost Of Living Vs Us, 20th Century, Open Google Pdf Viewer, Bulgaria News 2019, California Hotel And Restaurant Association, Twrp Apk For Marshmallow, Margaret Bourke-white Gandhi Photos, Foo Meme, Mitchell Marsh Ipl, I9-9900k And 2070 Super, Bahia Honda State Park Map, Ben Stokes Batting Style, Paragraph About Truth, Used Office Furniture, Xfx Radeon Hd 7970, Mr Brightside Tiktok, Versículos Bíblicos Que Hablen De Actitud Positiva, Ben Hannant Family, The Office The Farm, Finland Male Female Ratio, Slide:ology Epub, Question Time Guests Tonight, Poland To Germany Flight Time, Where Is Jake Granville, Chicago History Museum Events, Lake Vyrnwy Death, Affiliated Hotel, And The Band Played On Characters, Sse Stockholm Login, Sandy Duncan 2020, Rhiannon Giddens Opera Spoleto, Lovely Quotes, Is Alex Maragos Greek, Macedonian To English, Rush University Medical Center Investment Office, Owen Sound Sun Times Best Of The Best Contest, St Catharine Academy Calendar, Edf Nuclear Plant Uk, Next Great Baker Ashley Holt Fiance, Legato And Staccato, Cabeza, Hombros Rodillas Y Pies Y Todos Aplaudimos A La Vez, Signature Spellbook: Gideon, 1 1/2 Bowl Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, Hampton By Hilton Liverpool Airport Menu, Rohit Sharma Hd Images Ipl 2018, Xps File, Iphone 11 Pro Max Saturn,