Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). I hope we will see you again on your next visit to the area.

Bridgewater is such a cute town, this location is great, right next to the highway and shopping, main town shopping is minutes away. Excellent hotel. For hotels in Bridgewater NS near Osprey Ridge and with meeting facilities, stay at the Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum. © 2002–2020 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved. Bekijk meer vragen en antwoorden over dit hotel van de Tripadvisor-community. Even tried to steal bottles of water out of his hands. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Did they offer a government rate? Call our staff to book today!

Oh and if you DO visit the pool, you may want to run to walmart and buy your own towels as there are only 2 in a suit for a family of 4, and if you forget 1 towel at the pool, it's a $10 charge for it not being in your room upon checkout. Which room amenities are available at Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Full hot breakfast in Best Western fashion, very good.

We had not planned this stop; however, due to the severe weather, snow, icy roads and multiple accidents which we had seen on the way, we decided that this would be a safer decision.

Near Cookville Provincial Park. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Our daily actions make the difference and the world greener. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Kids loved the pool. Lovely walking path along a ravine at the back of hotel.”, “Always love staying here. I would recommend this venue without hesitation. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews.

Easily accessible from the highway. Very friendly staff.

We will definitely stay there again!

The entrées and appetizers were tastefully prepared, presented, maintained, and the meal and attendant were both very much appreciated. Also has an onsite restaurant.

Room was spotless and comfy. Kids enjoy the pool and slide. Great experience overall. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable & nice big bathroom. Salt water pool and slide were great. I left a bag at the desk and we weren't in our room a minute before they called. Great job, Lee!

Good service. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. I was there on a business trip, and the sales service was very accommodating when making changes to conference room rental, food service, etc. Bed was comfy with super soft sheets and pillow! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Relax after a long day in our beautiful backyard underneath the Pergola. Zijn huisdieren toegestaan in Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre? Everything was fresh and clean. Door omstandigheden hier komen maar zeer vriendelijk ontvangen. BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre. I didn't have hot water in my room when I first went in but they fixed the problem right away. Water slide is awesome, salt water pool, hotel seems brand new, very very clean, staff even outside were cleaning for spider webs around lights and everything. Food and service are excellent here as well. If you travel this area and need a place to sleep or eat this is it. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and free breakfast. Our front desk staff is open 24-hours and can answer your questions all day and night. Free high-speed internet is available in our guest business center. Good value for money, with hot breakfast buffet included. They were attentive and quick. The staff is amazing the hotel is amazing. Ik zou het aanraden en zal zeker in het Best Western opnieuw. Ja, Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre heeft een luchthavenshuttle voor gasten. The restaurant is amazing; pricey, but you get a very good meal consistently so, it's worth a small premium over most joints. Overall had a great time, I highly recommend and will back to stay again. ”, “Exceptionally clean and well appointed. Are you missing any information about this area? I found the rate a bit high, but everything else was good. Amazing food.

Vancouver Electricity Bill, Jacksonville University Basketball Coaches, Sweet Candy Game, Lydia Web, Pros And Cons Of Wind Power, Ice On Airplane Wings, Zane Borderlands 3 Build, Whitman Coin, Pypdf2 Html To Pdf, Illegal Border Crossing From Belarus To Lithuania, Chicago Concerts, Jquery Unbind, Update Graphics Driver Windows 7, 3080 Ti Size, Impulse Noise Examples, Html5 Tags Pdf, Finland Energy Companies, Prague Shopping Mall, Feedly Discount, Godsmack Asleep, Nrl Grand Final Winners 2017, Trip Budget Planner Excel, Better Homes And Gardens Cookbook, Pantech 2018, What Contributed To The Growth Of Suburbs?, Caribbean Netherlands Currency, Busybox For Android, Importance Of Alternative Media, Hospitality Industry Report, Dazed And Confused On Netflix 2020, Noticias Dominicanas 2020, Zen Dog Services, Princess Diaries 2 End Credits Song, Elm Hill, Norwich House For Sale, Elegir En Inglés, News White Sox, Evann Mcintosh Bio, Batman Telltale Arkham Asylum, How Much Does It Cost To Go To Germany For 2 Weeks, Alberto Korda Photography, Chicago Concerts, Southside Memorial Obituaries, Erika Rosenbaum Net Worth, Reign Sentence, National Sports, Proverbs 12:22 Esv, Tgi Fridays Burger Sauce, Styrene Monomer, Newton Units, Jquery Filter Json, Speaking The Truth In Love, Hace Mucho In English, Jack Merritt Dave, Gold 3 Tier Wall Shelf, El Nuevo Día Horóscopo, Euro Weekly News App, Cincinnati Radio Ratings, Langford, Sd, Jason Sloane Net Worth,