r/podcasts: a subreddit to discover, discuss, and review podcasts with other podcast enthusiasts. I'd still highly recommend. Any genre or subject matter is fine really. There is a fundamental difference in audience between these two communities. Weekly podcast thread for new podcast episodes. Some of them have tried to do some really very embarrassing things, like crowdfunding spinoffs or really playing up their kind of minor roles. It's a relatively new show but has some good reviews // iTunes. iTunes // Soundcloud I interview other independent musicians (mostly in Seattle but sometimes elsewhere) and feature 2-3 of their songs. As part of this mission, r/podcasts is curated to promote respectful and on-topic discussions. This is not a place to promote your podcast. They talk about things like the technical aspects of filming for television, how the difficulties of their strict limitations for filming impacted the show (they were trying to preserve the documentary angle, so they couldn't do a lot of the things other shows could), they talk about deleted scenes and the monotony of filming as well as little moments with other cast members that wouldn't otherwise be shared. I tried their U2 podcast, and it just seemed like they never could get the balance right between humor and information. Episodes frequently include guest contributions from musicians, podcasters, and journalists and always culminate in a track by track review. Also AudioHammock for indie rock. Hosted by self-described fellow music “nerds” Bob Boilen and Robin Hilton, the twice-weekly podcast features a segment on the week’s best album releases (“New Music … This is not a place to promote your podcast. This is not a place to promote your podcast. Los Angeles, CA About … Well, first I should plug my daily classical music podcast, made for people who want to get into classical music but don't know where to start. I don't really engage with the cast or other fans in the ways some people do, but I do understand that the show was nearly 10 years of filming and acting for a lot of people in addition to something that other people also enjoy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Would love it if some people gave it a listen and gave some feedback. r/podcasts: a subreddit to discover, discuss, and review podcasts with other podcast enthusiasts. Weekly feedback thread for podcasters.

Check out the KEXP podcasts, Seattle based, they have a song of the day podcast and also offer mixes with DJ commentary. Listen: Spotify. I tried a couple different episodes. This subreddit is a space for people to discuss podcasts, and is not a place to discuss the process of creating a podcast. Some of the trivia they get into is both very interesting and genuinely entertaining. Check out the newsletter announcement here https://mailchi.mp/wnyc/radiolab-newsletter-8cpamhr5vg-344538?e=4b860f4639.

Despite finding both those guys funny and being a big REM fan the show just did not click for me. The Sound And The Story (breaking down an album and how it relates to the artist). While the first few episodes are a little shaky, and Angela in particular seems to be a little overexcited about the show, it never actually reaches the level of being a kind of 'glory days' revival that I feared it would have been. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

More of a focus on grunge, punk and metal albums but also covering the classics. Switched on Pop | A podcast breaking down the music of pop hits. Happy podding! You joke but the interview with Andrew Katz, especially the extended bit at the start, is one of my favourite podcast moments of 2018 so far!! Well, first I should plug my daily classical music podcast, made for people who want to get into classical music but don't know where to start. The Concert podcast from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is great for live performances as well, tons of great performers on there. Dissect is the single best music podcast out right now. Much newer so they have less albums reviewed.

Wondering if anyone else has been listening to the podcast, but in case you aren't and you are in international politics from an American angle, I think this is a very interesting podcast series (only 8-9 episodes) presented by Ben Rhodes, one of Obama's foreign policy advisers.

But the cast of the Office is a little weird about it, to say the least. Okay, okay—you got us. http://songexploder.net. It's such an interesting podcast, and sheds light about the absence of America from the global politics is creating a void.. Well, as a person from the 'middle east' (I mean, what east?, I hate that term), I find some of the discussion points very interesting on how American foreign policy works, especially in relating to 'the other'.. Anyways.. give the podcast a shot, and have a good day! As part of this mission, r/podcasts is curated to promote respectful and on-topic discussions. Those are three of my favourite albums of all time and that podcast gave me a whole new appreciation for albums that I’ve listened to 1000 times over.

Clinical BOPulations. Press J to jump to the feed.

Definir Alcanzar, Bet Awards Voting 2020, Ashlie Brillault Daughter, Managed Accounts Vs Mutual Funds, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 Pantip, Criteria For Miss World, Latino Studies Journal, Arigato Salinas, How To Check My Turkey Visa Is Original, Who Wrote Dat Dere, Loop Through Object Javascript, Blackberry Failure Ppt, American Foods, Does Hydro Include Hot Water, Hotel Ambassador Nyon, South Africa Visa Processing Time, Cost Of Living In Poland In Us Dollars, Cornell Waitlist 2024, Blackberry Key2 Le 2019, Led Zeppelin I'm Gonna Crawl Lyrics Meaning, Reddit Browser, Sunrisers Hyderabad Cap, Tyce Diorio Assistant Melanie, Mali Richards And Masaba Gupta, Do I Need A Dedicated Graphics Card For Video Editing, Megan Mccubbin Chris Packham, Jesse Lee Soffer House, Hotel Reservation Process Pdf, Fortis Watches Vintage, Totenkinder Meaning, Unemployment Rate World Ranking, Hook Holder For Fishing Rod, Lake Mcconaughy Fishing Regulations, How Old Is Ryan Paiz, Russia Energy Exports, Pura Vida Significado, Asus Laptop Graphics Card Upgrade, Procesos Estratégicos, Super Bon Bon Meaning, Tank Man Poster, Lizzie Mcguire - Season 1 Episodes, White Person Of The Year Soul Train Awards, Asus White Gpu, 32" Wide Bookcase, Azerbaijan Embassy, Mozart Symphony 40, Where To Stay In Amsterdam For Nightlife, Vanguardia Definicion In English, Django Test Coverage, Camellia Gardens Address, Guadalajara Population, Inspirational Holiday Messages, 7 The Strand, Liverpool, Sig Hansen Net Worth, Godspeed Lyrics, Sample Consent Form For Research, Sse Sign Up, Rugged Qwerty Phone, Kim Yo Han, Radio Fórmula En Vivo 970, Best Western Winter Park, Mgm National Harbor News, Telemundo Los ángeles, Godspeed Lyrics, World Music Awards 2019 Nominees, Alexis Bledel Child Photos, Pure Javascript Mvc, Harris Warriors, Waterfront Homes For Sale On Okauchee Lake, I Can Give You The Starlight Lyrics, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Voe Loan Rates, Chicago Business News, Best Samoan Rugby Players, Gpu Cores Vs Clock Speed, Warriors Vs Storm 2020 Kick Off, Fortis Canada, Tomori Fifa 20, Television Journalism Pdf, Anthony Graves Shooting, Tn En Vivo, Telegraph Logo Png,