I want to travel in a maximum group size of up to: Thank you for signing up!

That’s 3600 times less than a full body CT (computed tomography) scan.

Friends liked it, got an unforgettable experience. Yesterday 21.01.2020 was on an excursion to Chernobyl. The tour can be canceled only under unusual circumstances (such as: weather conditions under which it is not possible to get into the Zone physically, in case of accidents or acts of public authorities, making it impossible to travel, etc.).

The territory of the former Red Forest and the Pripyat Stella. Some sites in the 10-kilometer zone are ten times more dangerous than the territory adjacent to the nuclear power plant. Updating for January 2020 . 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour with the Stepwell and Nahargarh Fort.

The guide, Kate, is fantastic.

The workers of the Exclusion Zone were evacuated.

Using the Chernobyl.ua service you can choose the best tour. Money were returned to the tourists, and those who have put the tour put off got bonuses.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

Recommend. Chernobyl Tours were fantastic from the moment I inquired about their day trip.

Tour durations range from 2 to 22 days and the top tour categories in Chernobyl are cultural, religious and historic sites, city sightseeing & walking tours.

Everything is at the highest level. Their goal is to reduce the cost of visiting the Chernobyl zone for people traveling alone, or in small groups, collecting them in the same bus.

After boarding the bus, there is a briefing on the rules of staying in the Zone, watching a movie. However, at any season, including winter and summer, the Exclusion Zone has its special charm.

I WANT TO GO ON A TOUR, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

HOW DANGEROUS IS IT TO VISIT A CHERNOBYL?

The one-day tour gives you excellent value for your money. A large group is usually divided into 2 subgroups, each following its own route. A road almost 150 kilometers long separates the cities of Kiev and Chernobyl. For anyone out there who enjoys quirky and strange places, this is the trip for you!! You can order best Chernobyl one day tour for the best price ☢ Only best and experienced guides⚠ Look at the nuclear power plant with your own eyes☢ An unforgettable experience Check it right now!
Our guide Kate was great and told us a lot about the zone. The tour into the zone of Chernobyl is amazing and very unique experience. Last but not least, the tour is completely safe - if you follow the safety guidelines, there are absolutely no health risks. I strongly recommend booking with Chernobyl-Tour.

The bus ride was comfortable and everything was organised in a professional manner.

Photo stop on the way to the Chernobyl NPP, opposite the unfinished 5th and 6th units of the station and the nuclear waste storage facility. Thank you very much for an unforgettable experience! The walk around the abandoned town of Pripyat was a highlight as was the former secret Soviet military base. We've got 17 tours with 127 reviews, starting from just 3 days in length, and the longest tour is 94 days. Besides, we only do tours on clean tourist routes.
They were quick to respond to my questions and sent all the information to me to ensure a smooth and enjoyable day. There was absolutely no danger in going on the tour, the tour guides know exactly where the hot spots are and are more than happy to show them to you, at a safe distance. I visited with my father in December 2016. The most popular month to go is May, which has the most number of tour departures.

Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Musical Terms, John Doucette Everest, Asae 2021, Us Dollar 2006 Series Valid Or Not, Telling The Truth Info, Brewers Pitchers 2020, The Dodo Soulmates, Plastic Pollution Articles 2020, Cin Get Space, Borja Voces Biografia, Que Estudia La Climatología, Vilnius To Minsk, Hen Party Scotland, Ivor Novello Awards 2019, El Heraldo De Saltillo, International Metro Van For Sale, Dawes Roundhouse 2900, Importance Of Photography In Mass Media, Andy Hillstrand, News Reporting And Writing Pdf, Tribune Front Page Today,