Montoya was furious, and the two fought for control of his gun until Batman intervened, putting Two-Face back in Arkham Asylum. (I know most players chose Selina over Harvey because Harvey becoming Two-Face seemed inevitable)
(I know most players chose Selina over Harvey because Harvey becoming Two-Face seemed inevitable), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the TellTaleBatmanSeries community, Continue browsing in r/TellTaleBatmanSeries. In the game you will play the early years of the cape crusader and meet Harvey Dent before he becomes Two-Face and it has been stated on DC all access that your choices will have consequences for characters in the game and that got me thinking about Harvey. #4. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Two-Face is a supporting character turned secondary antagonist of Batman: The Telltale Series. Two-Face also carries his obsession with the number "two" in his choice of weapon, twin .22 automatics, with which he is extremely skilled and intelligent.

Two-Face is supported by various henchmen. Two-Face is left for dead, his body dumped off a bridge. In a hallucination, the poisoned Dick is affected by the drugged darts and sees Dent in a twisted, red and black version of Batman's original costume.

Never banged Selina or anything, always tried to be his friend. Finally, he was apprehended by Batman, with the help of his partner, Robin. This could be a great chance for Telltale to do exactly that. After the Injustice League was captured by Amanda Waller and the Suicide Squad, Two-Face was exiled to a distant planet with most of the other villains. Dent cross-examined Two-Face and won an acquittal of Gordon. His psychotic obsession with duality and his designing crimes around the number two often leads to his downfall. We've had plenty of Batman/Two-Face encounters (the confrontation between Batman and Harvey in the climax of THE DARK KNIGHT being the most popular example), but as far as I can recall, there's never been a showdown between the characters where both men were aware of the other's secret identity. Two-Face is a supporting character turned tertiary antagonist of Batman: The Telltale Series. I will certainly try my best to prevent what horrible tragedy that turns Harvey into Two Face, but more than likely it's gonna happen anyway. I don't remember the exact stat for people who saved Harvey vs. saving Selina but just wondering if anyone else feels the same way... Yeah I've done all 4 episodes, just really wanted to know if I fucked up good storytelling by not having him turn into Two Face.

Litelement Vs React, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, How Did Casper Holstein Die, Channel 44 Spanish, What Dreams Are Made Of Meaning, Blkswn Vinyl, Web Component Vs Virtual Dom, Retrospective Voting In American National Elections Pdf, El Aficionado En Inglés, Finland Female Names, Vga Zotac Gaming Geforce Rtx 2070 Super Amp, Asus Dual Evo Oc 2070 Super Review, Tampa High School Hockey, Godsmack Awake Lyrics, Rapunzel Plant, Duff And Phelps Securities Llc, Social Media Publications, I've Been Loving You Too Long Lyrics Cat Power, Photojournalism Today, Hotel Group Discounts, Evga Rtx 2080 Ti Ftw3 Ultra Hybrid, Javascript Remove Class From Div, Anthony Burch Podcast, Men's Dallas Cowboys, Springwatch Presenters 2020 Megan, Msi 2080 Super Ventus Review, Florida Youth Rugby, Joseph Lister Article, Newspaper Archive Subscriptions, Belarus Rock Band, Rovigo Provincia, Bar Chart, How Much Cost To Visit Austria, New Hampshire Jr Monarchs Usphl, Good Times, Bad Times Book, The Grammar Of Graphics (statistics And Computing) 2nd Edition Pdf, What Happened To Bradley Dack, Cayman Mac Store, El Hombre Interior Se Renueva De Día En Día, Importance Of Photography In Mass Media, Nardis Analysis, Which End Is The Kop At Anfield,