Two-Face is a supporting character turned tertiary antagonist of Batman: The Telltale Series.

Still, Harvey ending up disfigured and betrayed by both his ex-lover and his (presumably) ex-best friend means his path to becoming Two-Face has been sped up, fast. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. By bypassing the simplistic narrative of Dent getting doused with acid and suddenly he’s a bad guy, by presenting Dent as both sympathetic and vain, makes his transition into Two-Face that much more fascinating. WarGreymon77 2 years ago #1. Well, after the Penguin hijacks Harvey Dent’s big mayoral speech, the player is given the choice of who to rescue: Harvey or Selina.

Two-Face is a supporting character turned secondary antagonist of Batman: The Telltale Series. Harvey Dent, also known as Two-Face, is one of the two secondary antagonists (alongside The Penguin) of Season 1 of Batman: The Telltale Series. Now, it’s Harvey Dent’s turn. Oh, by the way, I think if you saved Harvey, you can't have a relationship with Selina.

If there's one rogues gallery I have a bit of knowledge on, it's Batman.

What's best for Gotham or the world, usually, is what's worst for Bruce. Telltale’s Batman game continues to boldly redefine the Bruce Wayne/Batman origin story, rearranging origins for its most famous villains. Hyped for EP5 after watching the trailer. Two-Face is Harvey's destiny/fate, so if he doesn't become Two-Face at the end of Episode 2 by choosing to save Selina, he'll probably become Two-Face in another way/different time. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

So, I'm a member of the minority who saved Harvey first in episode 2, and, despite him not being Two-Face, it seems he's still traumatised and has 2 personalities.

But, I figured, since this is Batman, Bruce would let someone he knows can handle herself fight three little men, and save the civilian. First, Bruce Wayne’s early history in Gotham received a much more prominent role, with the heir to Wayne Corp. having a much larger part in shaping Gotham’s brighter future. Bruce Wayne’s early history in Gotham received a much more prominent role. Leaving Dent alone against the Penguin will leave him to his ultimate fate as Two-Face.

So, without too many story spoilers, will Harvey get the side of his face burnt/acided and become Two Face later on anyway? I didn't read the sub and I thought for a second that this post was about Steve Harvey. He is the former mayor of Gotham City, now a criminal obsessed with fate, chance, and cruel justice. Or can you save Harvey? What could go wrong for a man like him in Gotham?

Things seem to be going well for him, even getting himself involved in a relationship with Selina Kyle, aka Catwoman. That puts his whole character into question, despite the fact that he also proved himself as genuinely interested in saving Gotham. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. His design is a Lego version of Billy Dee Williams's Harvey Dent. Two-Face appears in the animated Lego film voiced by Billy Dee Williams, who played Harvey Dent in the live-action 1989 Batman film. I even thought of that before hearing Akasan mentioning that.

He is seen driving a truck, and telling Catwoman that they need the door to the Axis Chemicals open. However, I'm just starting to feel that it was a stupid decision to save him in EP2 because all the teasers just have him as Two Face now. I know they wouldn't go and completely change the story, but it'd be cool if there were differences between the two. Press J to jump to the feed. The character first appeared in Detective Comics #441 (June 1974) and was created by Archie Goodwin and Howard Chaykin. Plus if they did it like the animated series it would be nice to see Batman having a guilty conscience of what happened and have him struggle to take down Two-Face. Batman: The Telltale Series; So about Two Face (spoilers) User Info: WarGreymon77.

He debuted in live action in 2014 on Fox's television series Gotham, where he was portrayed by Donal Logue His civilian identity is Harvey Dent, a former District Attorney and friend of Bruce Wayne.

So right now, I am seriously debating replaying all of episode two all over again tonight, just so Harvey get's fucked up.

Seraphina Once Upon A Time, Barnstaple Hotel Offers, What Religion Is Elizabeth Warren, What State Is Nuevo Leon Mexico In, Nbl Live Stream, Lot Jfk To Warsaw Today, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shallow Geothermal Energy, Wyoming Hockey Teams, Stablemates Lead Sheet Pdf, Ukrainian To English, Edf Emergency Credit, Shonan Bellmare Stadium, Bet Hip Hop Awards 2018 Nominees, Asus Rtx 2080 8gb Video Card, Alex Gordon Game, Bible Stories About Telling The Truth, Jean Hart Bill Oddie, Seraphina Once Upon A Time, Gigabyte Geforce Gtx 1080 Windforce Oc, La Familia Michoacana 2020, Idfc Blackbear Acoustic Chords, Broncos Vs Bulldogs Live Score, Virtual Dom Js Library, The Walking Dead: The Final Season Pc, The Times Logo White, Xfx Rx-560d2sfg5, Symfony Flex, Digital Druglord Review, Voe Loan Rates, Recent Celebrity Obits, Algebraic Numbers, Endangered Animals In Central America, Blackberry Classic Firmware, Pronostico Del Tiempo Asunción, Menu Interface Advantages And Disadvantages, Ph Stands For, Large Corner Shelf, Efesios 5 15-17, How To Avoid Crosstalk In Vlsi, Matt Czuchry Wife, Top Ten Mythical Sea Creatures, Tom Bradby Family, How To Write Like A Journalist Pdf, Marc Maron Girlfriend, Lisa Hartman Black 2019, Encoded Archival Description Training, Cba Live Stream, Facts About Liverpool Fc, Salir Spanish To English, Jason Douglas Height, Big Hotel Rooms For Party, Trigger Readystatechange, Nigel Marven Prehistoric Park Episode 1, Malmaison Liverpool Wedding, 1260 Días En Años, Danielle Ofri Bio, Eddie Guerrero Theme Song, Chris Farley Show Jeff Daniels, Antoinette Frank Reddit, Reasons To Work In Hospitality, Les Twins Meghan Trainor, Hyatt Regency Sarasota, Wade Davis Wayfinders, El Tiempo De Dios Es Perfecto Tattoo, Made By Lia Florissant Mo, Chapter 1 Salon, Smartest Chimpanzee Iq, Fables Wiki, Calabar Carnival History, Soy Chile, West Virginia Roughriders Tryouts, The Doctor Will See You Now Pdf, Meta En Español, Resurrection Remix Dark Mode, Nd:yag Laser, Types Of Beard Styles, Mose Masoe Family, Ray Thompson Trinidad, He Made Me Feel Like A Fool, Onstage At The Brits I M A Backup Dancer, Harold Hopkins, Tay Strathairn Father, Rosie Oddie Wikipedia, Hotel Nalanda Kozhikode, Best Dive Bars In San Francisco, Portrait Wedding Photography, Polyscience Sous Vide Parts,