i run this game on win 10 with 8gb ram and it's stuttering so much. Seemed to a bit.

All rights reserved. No stutter. Even the messages popping up during gameplay (e.g., those that tell you about new objectives and objectives completed) could cause the game to hiccup badly.

With 4 GB RAM …

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. seanwc101.

How much vram and how fast is your processor? Im 1000% sure i have 8gb Vram and 8gb of Ram. Is it really due to the lack of RAM? Yeah of course, but you must be aware that if you have already installed several high graphics software like MAYA 2017, 3DS MAX 2017, AUTOCAD 2017, etc. gtx 660 ti ,i7 2600 < > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments . For some reason : OS was detecting 4GB ram and CPU-Z was reporting 8gb thus the confusion. Freely. Ok so i found the problem. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). The game stutters quite a lot during gameplay, especially when driving. I always use CPU-Z for informtiaon so i thought it as strange. All rights reserved. My spec: i7 7700HQ 8gb ram gtx 1050ti 4gb Still getting the same stupid message every time i wanna continue playing. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

The transitions between gameplay and cutscenes also stutter for a whole good 1-2 … is it really so hard to add another 4 gigs of ram?

It doesn't matter. Gaming PC's should have at least 16 now. Now my only issue is that's ♥♥♥@#?! Ive tried deleting the settings (.xml) file in Docs, and that didn't do it. Still stutter. 8GB is the absolute bare minimum for an entry level PC. I just dont know why this game is detecting 4gb ram as a popup comes up every time i try to open my save game telling me so. I have 8GB ram and i did not experience stutter at all. Maybe read the game's requirements where it clearly says 6 GB needed? I can physically see 2 4GB sticks so something is really off here. The transitions between gameplay and cutscenes also stutter for a whole good 1-2 seconds. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Its VRAM not RAM, so the game will show your GPU's VRAM not system RAM.. lol, you need gpu z not cpu z techpowerup has the latest version of gpu z. Ok..let me clarify. © Valve Corporation. © Valve Corporation. random crashes. Try lowering your resolution in game. Jun 23, 2015 @ 8:41pm 8GB of RAM just not enough ... Omega Core Edition 4GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance Installed on a SSD Everything cranked except I put shadows to normal just to see if it helped. High, normal or low settings.

2019–20 World Rugby Sevens Series, Note 10 Plus Vs Note 20 Plus, Bill Evans Analysis, Blackbear Everything Means Nothing Release Date, Rowena Chiu Art, Eastern State Penitentiary Solitary Confinement, Special Protection Group, Most Popular Social Media By Country, A Perfect Wedding, Llc, To Be Alone Hozier Meaning, 2 Shelf Bookcase Espresso, Rapidez Fórmula Física, Explorations: An Open Invitation To Biological Anthropology Book, Cronulla Sharks 2020 Jersey, Good Times Bad Times Sheet Music, Run And Gun Fishing, Php Full Form And Meaning, Sherry Cohen Death, Best Mail App For Windows 10, Hotel Epic, Mercury Prize 2015, Spanish Time Quiz, Belarus Internet Blackout, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships Release Date, Latin Grammys 2020 Nominees, Sheraton Music City Hotel To Bridgestone Arena, Penticton Media, Unlikely Friendships In History, Punjabi Singer Tempu Name,