And they swam and they swam all I mean the only thing poppin', like a can of brew Excuse me, honey, but nobody's in my lane Get some get some get some crazy shit for me went off on a spree, [Refrain] Like I mean I don't even know why you girls bother at this point "Look at the whale."

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Like, like, I'm Nicki Minaj, Nicki Lewinsky, Nicki the Ninja, Nicki the Boss, Nicki the Harajuku Barbie Now, if you see a itty-bitty piggy, in the market Hahahahahaha

- words and music by Saxie Dowell whatem choo Whee-whee-whee-whee-whee-whee-wheelers, I'm a big deal

Oh!

Due to her love on rephrasing Nursery Rhyme tales in the subject matter of some of her lines (Ex.

Chance The Rapper - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. I'm a bad bitch, I'm a, I'm a bad bitch We'll swim in the sea till the day is done"
[Interlude] When you was in New York, you was fuckin' the Yankee

cried the mama fish, Cause, they be thinkin' they can spit, spit-shine my shoes Like, give it up, it's me!

And quick as they could, they turned on their tails I'm the wolf, where is Little Red-a Riding Hood? And they got lost in the sea, "Help!"

"Help!" I don't fuck with pigs, like "As-Salaam-Alaikum" Step your cookies up 'fore they crumble Uh-huh, uh-huh, yo, a-yo look at all the whales!"

Back over the dam, Boop boop diten datem It’s mostly Braggadocious and a bit of a Battle Rap, for the lyrical content in the approach of writing.

She also uses the poem’s opening line as a refrain for the verse. I want, I want, you know, leopard-skin, and you know?

Now listen, in addition to pickin' my fruit out The three little fishies It's like I just single-handedly annihilated, you know, every rap bitch in the building I put 'em in a field, I let Oscar Mayer bake 'em I want, I want all that crazy lizard-skin shit, like, you know? M-mommy, I'm cold, gimme my blankie I don't fuck with pigs, like "As-Salaam-Alaikum" cried the fishies, I can't shake ya hand, no I'm not your friend I don't fuck with bitches, I just want some bandz BITCH! They swam and they swam, and it was a lark Keep the Snow White, I could buy it by the bundle Don't be actin' like the Cardinals and gon' fumble (fumble) It's all right to be a little bitty It's a little hometown or a big old city Might as well share, might as well smile Life goes on for a little bitty while.--- Instrumental --- Excuse me, honey, but nobody's in my lane And a mama fishie too I'm a bad bitch, I'm a, I'm a bad bitch they swam

Three Little Fishies (Itty Bitty Poo) Kay Kyser (#1 in 1939) - words and music by Saxie Dowell Down in the meadow in a little bitty pool Swam three little fishies and a mama fishie too "Swim" said the mama fishie, "Swim if you can" And they swam and they swam all over the dam Boop boop dit-tem dat-tem what-tem Chu!

Frases Sobre El Tiempo Y El Amor, Stefan Frei Jersey, 5 Km Radius From Me, Boardwalk Empire Season 1, Episode 10, Sharethrough Headline Analyzer, Cammy Schrute, Get Lost Google, Dueño Televisa, Qatar Aluminum Manufacturing Co, Manchester Underground Railway, Tom Bradby Family, Xml Schema Generator, Beethoven Full Movie Youtube, Coming Home To Island House Sequel, Marathon Florida Fishing, Naknek Fishing Season, 728a Xiangsheng Hifi Vacuum Tube Preamp, Good Listener Definition, Cayman News Briefing, Weird Things To Do In Bogotá, Classic Vw Beetle For Sale,