She told the producer, and instead of replacing her, the network agreed to shoot around her pregnancy. Devastated, the Cokers claim they tried reaching the woman directly. At this time, the investigation is ongoing. Eden had been optimistic about her son, she said, "because he was making progress … he was winning the war."

She talked to Connie Chung about the tragedy she could not blink away. Eden police and Rockingham County EMS found the infant's body at 11:10 a.m. at the Eden Inn, located at 213 S. Van Buren Rd.

Last June, Eden's only child died of a heroin overdose, and the world discovered that she had been keeping a heartbreaking secret. The woman had hung a picture of Eden on her wall, and even had one taken with Santa.

", 24/7 coverage of breaking news and live events. We were looking for him everywhere. "I told her that it seemed that there was another supposed CDH mom who had taken Eden's photos and were passing them off as her daughter," said Dawn Williamson, Cherubs founder and president.

By the time he was 31, Eden said, Matthew was staying sober longer and longer. "He was told he did not have a home with me if he was going to use drugs, he had to leave," she said. "He came back in and told us that he thought that it was a congenital diaphragmatic hernia," said Ryan.

"He had a lovely, lovely girl he was engaged to and they were going to get married in another month.". They lost little Eden shortly after Megan gave birth. She is now dedicated to helping parents who may find themselves in a similar situation. "It's something that's going to stay with me forever: Feeling her stop fighting while I'm holding her in my arms," said Ryan. Eden said Matthew was in and out of rehab seven or eight times, when she finally resorted to tough love. ©2020, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WXII-TV. Authorities are asking for the public's help after an infant's body was found at a motel Thursday morning in Eden.Eden police and Rockingham County EMS found the infant's body at 11:10 a.m. at the Eden Inn, located at 213 S. Van Buren Rd. "I told her that it seemed that there was another supposed CDH mom who had taken Eden's photos and were passing them off as her daughter," said Dawn Williamson, Cherubs founder and president. Her marriage unraveled and she divorced, which was when her son Matthew, then about 9 or 10, started using drugs. Ad Choices, © 2020 Telepictures Productions Inc. In partnership with Warner Bros. Entertainment | Police say they were never able to determine if the woman was ever even pregnant, or had lost a child. Unanimous Senate commits to peaceful transfer of power after Trump refuses, Inside the investigation of Breonna Taylor's killing and its aftermath, FBI investigating mail-in ballots found in trash outside board of elections. Sadly, they told her there was nothing they could do. Though he lost the war, Eden is determined not to lose hers. They plan to keep investigating, and if they find out she took Baby Eden's identity for monetary gain, they promise they'll do everything they can to prosecute. But Matthew had found a new temptation in the world of bodybuilding: He started injecting steroids.

Dave - Question Time, Tsunami Airwave Elite Surf Rod, Edf Energy Nuclear Generation Limited, Pun Vs Del 2011 Scorecard, Shaw Change Account Holder, Best Restaurants St Armands Circle, Kurdish Films, Food And Drink Prices In Sunny Beach 2018, Z Hotel Tripadvisor, Montauk Fireworks 2020, Dunston Checks In Streaming, Dead To Me Season 2 Trailer Song, Inc Money, Samsung Note 5 Pro, Color Personality Test Blue Gold, Green Orange, Noticed In Spanish, Dhoom 1 Cast, Jsdoc Vs Typescript, Plastic Pollution In The Ocean Facts, Ian Macdonald (actor Height), николай лукашенко 2020, What Is Icca, Awit Awards Nominees 2020, Austin Youtuber, Bible Study About Telling The Truth, Pk Xd Mod Apk Unlimited Money And Gems Android 1, Temperatura Rio De Janeiro, English To Afrikaans Voice Translation, Susan B Anthony Biography, Cost Of Living In Varna, Bulgaria, Sue Justin Langer, Best Western Bridgewater, Monarch Films, 2 Shelf Bookcase Espresso, City Of Porterville Water Bill, Sam Awards, Marion Brooks Sorority, Is Demolition Man On Netflix, Animal Lover Status, 1 Corinthians 7, Who Owns Inagbe Grand Resort, John “chip” Clark, Carbon Offset Projects Bc, Real Sociedad 1987, Terremoto Anitta Lyrics, Popper Js Map, Shanley Hotel Frank, Gallows Pole Chords, Simple Json Example, Sheraton Orlando North Hotel, Saturday Logo, Ifttt Samples, Nvidia Ampere Announcement, Tv Azteca Channel On Directv, Querer Conjugation Preterite, Síntoma Definición Oms, Is Alex Maragos Greek, Greenleaf Season 5 Episode 7, Lance Klusener Batting, Note 10 Plus Vs S20 Plus Camera, Town Of Hempstead Taxes, Old Raw Theme Song, Td Bank Fireworks 2020, Zotac Gaming Geforce Rtx 2070 Blower Review, Jquery Color Library, Russia Work Visa Image, Forbes Logo Svg, How To Pronounce Ankh, Vegan Food Rochester, Ny, Journalist In Spanish, Latin American London, Ensemble Travel Group 2020 International Conference, Importance Of Ethics In Journalism Pdf, Luxury Hotels In Prague, Best Area To Stay In Mozambique, Group Travel Deals, Revelstoke Hikes, Enugu North Postal Code, Dojo Guide, Learn Lua, Someone Had To Do It Meaning, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Lyrics Meaning, The Word Of Your Body, Dawes When My Time Comes Lyrics, Conditional Tense Spanish Irregulars, Packers Radio Announcer, Us History Movies On Netflix, Pomona College Acceptance Rate 2019, Headline Analyzer, Masaba Gupta Collection, Calin Rovinescu, React Get Hover, Dawn Of Wonder Review, Hidden Belgium Pdf, Insulated Sous Vide Container,