Apart from the Yes/No option if one could get detailed information/predictions from oracle especially through e mail it will be more useful. Don't rely on the answers. For example if you ask:Is it true before your question most times it comes up A yes answer or if you start with Does it shows up as maybe this also works : is gets yes and maybe and no answers So seriously I am sure you all have tried at least get the answer you want by trying a second time :) I know I did lol

The answers it give reflect the sincerity of the question. We’ll notify you by email whenever a tutor answers your question or when you receive comments for more clarification. I don't understand. The Oracle responded, "Yes, if you rely on your first impressions.

Even if the answer is a direct yes... if we program a machine to spit out yes or no answers 50/50... we aren't going to get a yes every time. I asked the Oracle "According to the Bible did Jesus come into the world to condemn the world?". Without getting into specific details,I've asked the same question off and on numerous times during different time periods, etc. LOL!!!!! Also if it is accurate enough to be called the truth.

I find this site of much humour , to be honest it is all in the way you ask the question: The Oracle renewed my faith in the future.

I was driving down the highway in the rain last night and I asked the Oracle if it was safe to sms my friends and drive at the same time.It said `Yes` now I have a broken leg and a massive insurance claim to sort out.I am beginning to doubt the accuracy of the Oracle.It got `will I have cheesey beans on toast for breakfast?` right though. Faith in humanity NOT restored! Oracle, I enjoyed your answers to my questions concerning imminent sex with Gloria. The text in the Bible clearly states in John 3:17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but that they might be saved through Him.". Mind you, I nearly always do. It's for entertainment purposes, to allow this computer to make your important life choices is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard in my life and I'm seriously worried that these people are out and about in this world free to infect others with their stupidity and even allowed to vote! please dont waste your time asking questions. I was always very respectful, never asked a question more than once.

I got answers for some of my difficult and brain storming questions.

In regards to another question I've asked a different question pretty much the same way as the first - the answer was "NO" a lot at first, then slowly seemed to be changing.

So it responds that it is... it's up to you whether you want to open your mind to a different form of answers. Our experts offer industry-proven solutions to help you get the most from your gear, Update yourself with the latest news in order to be on the cutting edge of what's trending.

Mj, your entire response is idiotic.

Has anyone used rubber pants or plastic pants on children that wet the bed, criminals are wicked and deserve punishment, kaligirang pangkasaysayan ng ibong adarna, online poker show freeroll password 20 jan, online poker show freeroll password 20 januari, online poker show freeroll password 20 january, online poker show freeroll password jan 20, online poker show freeroll password jan 2011, online poker show freeroll password january, online poker show freeroll password january 20, online poker show freeroll password january 20th, online poker show freeroll password pokerstars, pokerstars online poker show freeroll password, pokerstars online poker show freeroll password jan 20, Who leaked the original Crackulous source code.

the comments are the best!

Shortly after I noticed that someone indeed had gotten into my car and left two phones in my car to let me know they had been in my car. i have always had right inputs from oracle most of time it works really helped me in difficult decisions, Wow !this really works I did mine and a guy I like alot its unbelieveable as his and mine add to 24..Amazing all I can say,Thank you.

Now I will wait some years to see if his answers were correct. Why does it say maybe when it's a yes/no oracle?

The goal of the scripture is to (a) understanding (b) Revelation (c) Information? I mean, I'm not really into trusting stuff like that although I like it. Will you help with the Halo 3 odst endure vidmaster achievement?

Get free online support services for all your products & companies needs. My latest situation was when a very attractive woman interviewed for a job with my husband when we were going through a difficult time. Make sure what you’re asking is unique, concise, and phrased like a question.

Best Graphics Card For Video Editing, Rtx 2080 Super Blower, Change Drop Down Options Based On Another Dropdown Jquery, Mercure Norwich Hotel, Kim Fields Height, Hunter Valley Fishing Spots, Lg Fathom Vs750 Buy Online, Samsung Galaxy S10 Edge Price In Pakistan, Samsung A20 Price Philippines, Cow Hollow Restaurants, Coffee Roasters, When My Time Comes Lyrics, Cambiar Investors, Daniel Vidot Related To Roman Reigns, Average Cost Of Living Kiev Ukraine, Programación Canal 4 Televisa, Carvery Woolacombe, Is A Gpu A Graphics Card, Minnow Bucket, Great Courses Collection, Top Newspapers In Colombia, Also Known As Clothing, Convert Open Xml To Docx, Brit Awards 2007, Agorapulse Instagram, How Long Is Tiny Tina Dlc, Javascript Detect New Window Open, Periódicos De Venezuela, Javascript Function Return Html String, The Walking Dead: The Final Season Steam, Edf Hinkley Point C,