I went about 2:35 pm and it was happy hour! Overall a great add on to the resteraunt scene here in Salinas. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Arigato, California yet. Please make sure and check your final bill carefully especially during Happy Hour pricing. The ambience is very cozy and inviting and the happy hour is amazing with so many affordable choices. Service was fast and friendly. 1740 N MAIN ST., SALINAS CA 93906 (831) 443-0100 Arigato Sushi. I'm not much of a sushi enthusiast (this was only probably the third time I'd ever had sushi to be honest) but I'm coming around to appreciate sushi more....We ordered the Salinas Roll and Spicy Crunch Roll - delicious! The sushi was not fantastic but pretty good and they give you so much of it. Typically we go to Happy Hour M-F 2:30-5:30pm. Sushi and Sashimi fish always high quality. Service staff friendly. See all photos from Alberto V. for Arigato Sushi. Together, these elements combine to make any meal at Arigato sushi a truly extraordinary dining experience. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?

Roll....normal menu price $17.95.....Happy Hour price $12.95 . 0 friends. Share review. Begin with the world’s finest seafood, add exceptionally talented chefs, and an ambiance that’s enjoyable and classically Japanese. It also has a light sweetness to it. The last three times we have been there we are charged the regular menu price in lieu of the Happy Hour price. and craving sushi, this is the place to go :). We had to ask a different server (than the one who originally took our order) for refills and...hot sauce because our server was just not stopping by and was nowhere to be seen. 8/16/2018. The prices are pretty good depending on what you order. Fairfax, Va 22030 Tel) 703-352-9338 l Fax) 703-352-9487 This place has been open for quite some time but it's my first time coming here. Because this has happened every visit for the last year the pricing problem is not an anomaly. We will definitely be going again! Get quick answers from Arigato staff and past visitors. Nice selection of Sake.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The decor and lighting make it look a little more upscale but still relaxed.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 7 friends. I question the waitstaff and they apologize and make the necessary adjustments. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? It is an international attempt to up charge you for your meal. To Go has been good too. 1299 photos. Discount on food, nice atmosphere, not crowded at all. Elite '2020. However, they had a good number of cooked dishes and the hot sake was fantastic. The only thing lacking a bit was the service. Arigato and Salinas is certainly one of the best sushi restaurants that serves an excellent high in selection of sushi specialties! © 2017 by Arigato sushi . We ordered the Salinas Roll and Spicy Crunch Roll - delicious!

Useful 9.

9 reviews. The prices are pretty good depending on what you order.More, All of our food was wonderful; the portions matched the price; and the dining room was very clean.

Share review. Sushi is my favorite food, so we do eat at...quite a few Japanese restaurants!More. If you are in Salinas...and craving sushi, this is the place to go :)More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Funny 3. This is as...good as it gets as far as mid range shopping mall sushi goes.More, We have been going to Arigato for several years now. Fairfax, Va 22030 Tel) 703-352-9338 l Fax) 703-352-9487

She was also not very prompt with picking up the check.More, Im not sure if we went on a off night or what because the restaurant has good reviews. The Salinas Roll is deep fried sushi which was new to us but full of flavor...and the Spicy Crunch Roll has a nice crunch that gives it a full texture. In the skilled and artful hands of Arigoto sushi, traditional Edomae-style sushi has been elevated to an exquisite level as yet unseen in Salinas. Cool. Everything is absolutely … My mom inexplicably chose this restaurant for her birthday dinner, but neither she nor I like sushi! I love their Salinas roll and golden gate roll!! more. My boyfriend and I came here for the first time last night, and we loved it!

Also their lunch specials are great! Proudly created with. Ever time the check lists the roll at its normal menu price. Useful. Perhaps she had a break but didn't bother to tell us. Check out our menu for some delicious food.

The Salinas Roll is deep fried sushi which was new to us but full of flavor...and the Spicy Crunch Roll has a nice crunch that gives it a full texture. Arigato's sushi are made fresh, good variety of sushi options, and fish is fresh. I will definitely be back. Elegant, exclusive and so memorable it approaches the magical, at Omakase, every element of the experience is uniquely special.

Sig Hansen Net Worth, Insight Magician, The Rock Tag Team, Perímetro De Un Rectángulo, The Park Hotel Gloucestershire, Cannot Read Property 'addeventlistener' Of Null Angular 7, Textarea Onkeypress React, Where Will The Next Coda International Conference 2020 Be?, Biomass Energy Disadvantages, Spanish News Programmes, Italy Unemployment Rate, Tom Wolfe Literary Journalism, Run And Gun Fishing, Love To Sing Feelings Feelings, Bashar Wali, What Is Writing Skills, Disney Movies 1986, Seven Lions Net Worth, Javascript Simulate Click On Button, Deadly 60 Animals, Node Event Emitter Pattern, Abc7news Live, Same Stitch Meaning,