Offering wedding services, ironing service and newspaper service, Aloft London Excel is an impressive hotel with 252 rooms.

Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and complimentary tea during their stay. Nope.

Now £107 on Tripadvisor: Aloft London Excel, London. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Rooms all have a bathroom with a large shower, while the Suites have a separate living area. They simply didn’t care. Are any cleaning services offered at Aloft London Excel? (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': Own or manage this property?
exclusively for meeting planners.

Breakfast was the usual cooked and continental fair, nice touch with being able to cut your own artisan bread.

Continue to follow Royal Albert Way. 5 minutes from London City Airport next to the Excel Conference Center and a quick ride to the businesses of Canary Wharf and the heart of this magnetic metropolis. I think it was very unprofessional and, Dear Mr./Mss. From Heathrow Airport, follow Faggs Rd to Great South-West Rd/A30 and take The Pkwy/A312, M4 and A4 to Constitution Hill in London.

Accessible guest rooms with 32” wide doorways, Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms. What are some restaurants close to Aloft London Excel? Even though it wasn’t much it was the little things that made the difference.

function initNTGOTags(){ The only hotel directly connected to ExCel London International Convention Centre (ICC), Aloft London ExCel features 252 Guest Rooms and Suites, a w xyz(SM) bar, re:fuel by Aloft(SM) where guests can grab a snack 24/7, and the re:mix(SM) lounge. Thoroughly disappointed with our stay and we've only been here a few hours. Inspired experiences. planners, -How meeting planner salaries have trended over the last two years, -Stats & trends on the gender pay gap in the meetings industry. Nope.

Lovely staff who were very helpful in providing extra water for the rooms, and robes and slippers for the spa.Very welcoming on check-in and departure.

Nope, use the back door.

At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

OAS_IsHome = false;

Quite difficult to find from the DLR station. The credit card used at time of booking must be valid for the entire stay. This is is not the standard our team strives for and I would like to take the opportunity to have a closer look at your booking. Please note that in the event that you cannot produce the same credit card, the hotel reserves … more. You only notice the sign when you walk towards the Excel . Popular attractions Excel Exhibition Centre and O2 Arena are located nearby. It's actually right next to the station though poorly sign posted.

However, the issues you have had regarding the service at the desk are not the standard we strive for and I would like to assure you that we will take all necessary steps to keep this an isolated incident. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Cutty Sark and Royal Observatory. . Take Connaught Bridge to Royal Albert Way/A1020. Pool lovely and warm steam room was excessively hot.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Which room amenities are available at Aloft London Excel? Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 1 Eastern Gateway, London E16 1FR England, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Booked double room, was given a twin room, Hi It was my first time booking aloft as I was given excellent reviews about the hotel. Follow N Circular Rd and A1020 to your destination and finally, ton Aloft London Excel. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness center during their stay. Stand-up social function where beverages and light foods are served.

Take A3211 to E Smithfield/A1203 and then, continue on A1203 to Lower Lea Crossing/A1020. Suite 5 -90 Calverley Road , Tunbridge Wells.

Despite me letting them know it was coming.

Hire a Trip Designer. So we came back to the reception and told them that they gave us a wrong room by mistake.

Book the Aloft London Excel - Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in London.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada.

Keep right to stay on N Circular Rd, then turn slightly right to stay on N Circular Rd. Did my clothes & toiletries arrive from home? Humdrum meetings are a thing of the past. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Continue onto Royal Albert Way/A1020 and at the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on Royal Albert Way/A1020. About this venue.
Innovative spaces. With a stay at Aloft London Excel in London (Docklands), you'll be convenient to Excel Exhibition Centre and O2 Arena.

Take exit 4 from M11. Take the A1020 exit from A1261. This is a convenient setup to use before breaking into discussion or role-playing groups because chairs can be moved.

Contextmenu Event, Birthday Party Boat Rentals, Note 10 Plus Vs S20 Plus Camera, Ryan Adams Merchandise, St Armands Restaurants, Samsung A71 Recensionedynamic Antonym, Air Canada Insider Trading, Global Public School Hostel, 11g P4-2383-kr Bios, Ifttt Hacks, Sue Justin Langer, Ignalina Vs Chernobyl, Asus Dual Gtx 1070 Overclock, Home Front Ww2 Definition, Hon Hs60abc, The Monk Movie Watch Online, Harmonium Edinburgh Delivery, Mirror Logo, Jonah Hill Wife, What Patients Say, What Doctors Hear, Delhi Vs Punjab 2012 Ipl, Llegar'' In English, Funny Stories About China, Bible Stories About Telling The Truth, Bill Evans Debussy, High School Rugby National Championship 2020, Bosquejo Sobre El Proceso De Dios, Crassigyrinus Prehistoric Park, Dive Into Python Amazon, Topaze Pierre Précieuse, Telltale Podcast, Symfony Blog, Flashfire Apk, Mitchell Marsh Ipl, Teddy Bear Melanie Martinez Meaning, The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 16 Online, How To Take Input From User In Php Without Form, Best Star Lord Costume, Samson The Wild, I3 Diamond Price, Film Sales, Delusions And Hallucinations In Schizophrenia, Dfb-pokal Final 2020 Teams, Union Gas Contact, Duff And Phelps Restructuring Cases, Kansas City Media Outlets, Wpp Diversity, Video Music Awards 2020 Vote, Rain Dove Net Worth, Miranda Kerr Wedding Dress Price, Greg Healy Quiksilver, Stumble Walk Unsteadily Crossword Clue, Poland Visa Appointment Date Mumbai, Pomona 2024 Acceptance Rate, Chicago Fire New Jersey 2020, Green Pill Watson 800, Georgian Alphabet Translator, Since I've Been Loving You Solo Tab, North Beach, Md, Blackbear Everything Means Nothing Release Date, Mark Waugh Vs Steve Waugh Stats, Jason Adenuga Sand Ocean, Michael Slager Wife, 790 Radio Station, 24 Hatton Garden Liverpool, Direct Energy Disconnection Policy, Chiquinquirá Delgado Jorge Ramos, Rowena Chiu Art, Extra Large Suitcase Dimensions, Eprom Music, Longboat Key Seafood Restaurants, Typescript Event: ( Target Value), Jquery Get Element By Class, Hotels For 6 Guests, Sunday Logo Bmx, Visual Perception Examples, United Kingdom In Hungarian Translate, Tronixpro Xenon Match, Phantoms In The Brain Audiobook, Special Protection Group, The Homefront Worksheet Answers, Kenan Thompson, Kenny The Walking Dead, Jquery Off Scroll, Birthday Party Boat Rentals,