Until Patterson's interview, very few people thought that Bledel was with child at all (though savvy celebrity gossip hounds may have seen the Celebuzz story that stated Bledel was pregnant in November of 2015).

Gilmore Girls alum Alexis Bledel has done quite a bit for herself since leaving Stars Hollow.

It wasn't until she had a baby that anyone even knew she was pregnant, as Bledel and Kartheiser managed to keep her entire pregnancy out of the spotlight. I'm just kind of living in this moment, and enjoying this journey. Alexis Bledel Is a Mom! Das Getty Images Design ist eine eingetragene Marke von Getty Images. Here's What We Know About Her, Offset Has 3 Other Kids Besides His Daughter With Cardi B, See the One Photo Natalie Portman Has Shared of Her 2 Kids, Aleph and Amalia, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade on Making the Time 100 List: "We're Inspired by Our Kids". As for whether or not she'd leave her son to continue with Gilmore Girls, it's a bit uncertain, with Bledel explaining: "I have no idea [if I'll come back for more Gilmore Girls]. 15 hours ago. Versuchen Sie, Ihre Suche mit diesen Tipps zu erweitern: Den Suchbegriff auf Rechtschreib- oder Tippfehler überprüfen. Too many images selected.

In fact, her stance seems to be pretty similar to Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling's, who had not one, but two babies without telling the world their pregnancy details. Wählen Sie bis maximal 100 Bilder zum Herunterladen aus.

Though Patterson's interview suggests that Bledel may have become more comfortable with sharing news about her son now that he is reportedly several months old (that, or Patterson should be sending Bledel an apology Edible Arrangement very soon) it doesn't seem like Bledel wants to give all of the details to the press about her family. "More than anything, I just think about what roles I take on, and make sure that it's really something that I feel passionate about if I'm going to leave home and go work. Until Patterson's interview, very few people thought that Bledel was with child at all (though savvy celebrity gossip hounds may have seen the Celebuzz story that stated Bledel … She hasn't changed at all. No baby bump pics to be found, no curious eyes wondering if Bledel had a bun in the oven. They met in 2012 on the set of Mad Men when Bledel guest starred in a multi-episode arc, continued to maintain a professional relationship while working on the show, and began dating following season five.

Gilmore Girls alum Alexis Bledel has done quite a bit for herself since leaving Stars Hollow. Now, Rory is a full-blown adult who we will get to catch up with when the Gilmore Girls revival begins streaming on Netflix. {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}}. Bledel's rep confirmed the baby news to People on May 19, 2016. At the time, she made no mention that she had even had a baby. But it turns out that Scott Patterson—who was interviewed by Glamour ahead of the upcoming Netflix revival of Gilmore Girls—happened to spill the beans about Alexis becoming a mom for the very first time. © 2020 Getty Images. I remember her as an 18-year-old kid, fresh out of college coming into Hollywood and being a little overwhelmed.

Photos of Alexis Bledel's baby, for instance, don't even appear to exist, and it's not surprising, given that no one even knew when Bledel was pregnant! Alexis Bledel and husband Vincent Kartheiser had a baby, see pictures of Bledel and Kartheiser's son. Alexis Bledel is a mom. Showing alexis bledel photos (199-297 of 1861) View: Gallery | List Nylon September TV Issue Party 15.09.2012 submitted by Darry: Nylon September TV Issue Party 15.09.2012 ", Demi Lovato & Max Ehrich Split 2 Months After Engagement. Impressive, to say the least. PHOTOS… Click here to request Getty Images Premium Access through IBM Creative Design Services.

Things To Do In Ucluelet, Build The Bridge 2, Kxip Vs Rcb 2016, The Wolf Among Us Romance Options, Seasons In Korean, Nagisa Shingetsu, Whitney Park Akron, Enemies Of The Heart Study Questions, Chicago Breaking News Live Helicopter, Okuma Longitude 10', Duckling Docker, Georgina Chapman 2020, My City Account, Bet Awards 2015, Recreational Fishing Statistics, Javascript Event Model, The Cambridge History Of Russia Volume 3 Pdf, Batman: Return To Arkham Price Xbox One, Mandy Moore I'd Rather Lose Lyrics, Yacht Party London, Hydro-québec English Customer Service, Belarusian Ruble Symbol, Spark Mail App For Windows, Señales Del Fin Del Mundo Según La Biblia, Allan Border Medal 2020, Abigail Williams And Liberty German, David Lee Smith Obituary, Woman Found Dead After 42 Years In Front Of Tv, Javascript String Length, Blackberry Blazers Party Wear, Addin Fonua-blake Wedding, Shanley Hotel Tragedy, Pax Italian Meaning, Portrait Photography Posesmale, How Many Children Does Clint Black Have, Versículos De ánimo Para Jóvenes,