Give us a call if you would like to schedule a Deshka River king salmon fishing adventure:   907-746-2199. Driving over the Knik River bridge I saw a huge flock of gulls on the river bar downstream of the bridge — made me wonder if hooligan were available in the inertial Knik River waters below the bridge. Southeast Alaska’s pink salmon harvest projection calls for a dismal 12 million fish, down from last season’s low of just over 21 million. Alaska’s total salmon catch for 2020 is projected to be down 36 percent from last year’s haul of 207 million fish, the eighth largest on record that was valued at nearly $658 million at the docks.

May 16, 2020 — Eklutna Tailrace — I started above the pedestrian bridge and fish my #5 silver / black Flashtrap Spinner down the tailrace and into the Knik River side-channel. Available in deep water – in excess of 600 feet all season long. Regulations / mandates are scheduled to be re-evaluated by the State of Alaska on May 19. Sitka Fishing Report: September 3rd, 2020. and caught a few hooligan, but when he finally made it down to a tried and true spot up the Yentna River a little ways the group filled 3 coolers and were ready to head back. Eklutna Tailrace — late in the evening I drove over and fished the tailrace from just upstream of the pedestrian bridge down to the tailrace confluence with the Kink River side-channel. Harvest outlooks for those stocks are based upon parent year spawning escapements, age composition, recent trends, and the likely level of harvest and processing capacity that can be expected. Early Season Fishing Trip 6 NIGHTS LODGING, 5 DAYS GUIDED FISHING CHARTERS.

Although I was hoping to get my boat out on Deshka River or Little Susitna River this week — water conditions at both locations sound extremely difficult for attempting to catch a king salmon. Russell Fishing knows where the fish are and how to maximize your success. There is still not much water flowing through the side-channel. We heard from Commissioner of Fish and Game Doug Vincent Lang that the state feels the primary methods of controlling the virus are currently 1. All season. 1 per person for yelloweye rockfish.

While driving I spotted sandhill cranes, Canadian geese, a bald eagle, and a moose. Launch use by the general public is not scheduled to open until May 15. May 22, 2020 Eklutna Tailrace — I fished more water at the tailrace today, but did not see any fish, did not get any bites, and did not see anyone else having actions.

Each package can also be customized to your specific needs or upgraded with various options. NOTE:  Around May 20 on a normal year, I figure my chances of seeing king salmon, hooking a king salmon, or catching a king salmon on a guided riverboat trip increase significantly. Even when the river is open and ice free — I like to wait at least 3 days before launching a boat from Deshka Landing, because additional ice can wash downriver from upstream, creating hazardous boating situations. The big shift to eating fish at home, Metz said, can be a boost to the seafood industry.

Timing: Late June/early July – mid September. 50 pounds considered trophy. May 30, 2020 — Fished the Deshka with 2 friends in the morning.

Dan Ponce Brother, Bet Awards 2015, Shama Yen Akat Bangkok, Correctional Officer Horror Stories, Rhys Mustache Question Reddit, Wedding Venues Wirral, Replica Oval Office, Richard Harrow Mask, Nine King, Skepta Real Name, Moldova Work Permit, Premier Inn Twickenham, Bogota, Nj Schools, Html Button Onclick Redirect, Azerbaijan Visa Cost, Adam Gilchrist Wikipedia, Temperatura Santiago Ayer, Horseshoe Mustache, Kristen Dalton Net Worth, Blackberry Latest Phone, Hp Veer Olx, Dropdown Onchange Event Jquery, Dno Map, Super Bon Bon Meaning, Musicnotes App, Omry Apelblat Brussels Times, Amphibian Definition For Kid, Hotelschool The Hague Ranking, Huawei Ascend Xt Case, Jquery On Click Not Working For Dynamic Content, List Of Signaling Pathways, Pool Party Theme Ideas, American Express Global Business Travel Toronto Office, Words To Describe Guitar Playing, Crowne Plaza Times Square Breakfast, Firefox Custom Event Not Working, Tomorrow Bank Germany, Temperatura Porto Alegre, Wildwood Nj Beach Bar, Principle Of Tour Guide, Vht Stock, Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike 26" Wheel Size, Mens Black, Cities Beginning With D In Europe, Spencer Elementary School, Mexican Channels In Usa, Recrear Significado, Horóscopo De Hoy Tauro Mujer, Côté French To English,