It worked until really recently when i tried to remove my node_modules and install them again. Is there a "common voltage reference point" for all the circuits that connect together? That's not supported and has never been. [BETA-14] _reactNative.Dimensions.addEventListener is not a function, https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AA_qRqcQtVlyKkWeAjgqsS1D_l-kxvznks5sw0bMgaJpZM4QGSne, react-navigation :dimensions.addEventlListener is not a function, you can provide a reliable test project that reproduces the issue. I've just got this issue since in reinstalled my dependencies, I've just got this issue since in reinstalled my dependencies. Thanks for pinpointing where the issue comes from, but again, the way to fix is update react-native. Any ideas? navbar work in a more consistent manner (though it will be replaced later). (react-native: 0.53.3) After updating to v1.0.0-beta.28 I also started getting the same error as @javahuang. Why is Schenker so influential in US academia? Which versions of React, and which browser / OS are affected by this issue? By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Sign in

"react": "^16.3.2" Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue. Is there a technical (or slang) term for triggering a game loss due to attempting to draw from an empty library? Could the SpaceShipOne be reactivated and why was it retired so quickly in the first place? Downgrading to .11 resolved the issue. self.setState({health:100}) }). Current Behavior When i'm trying to use react-navigation in my project. I'm having : _reactNative.Dimensions.addEventListener is not a function, withOrientation.componentDidMount

How does the highlight.js change affect Stack Overflow specifically? "My friend hasn't / hadn't been in church in two weeks". By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service.

Moreover I don't understand what brings in the 0.5.0 version. Can I hedge my household expenses using the financial markets? We’ll occasionally send you account related emails. Is there any evidence to support the claim that English grammar is unusually straightforward? Before I was passing mapDispatchToProps as an object of actionCreators, but now I also have to assign dispatch: Everything is working great on v1.2.0 . Instead, just provide a listener when the element is initially rendered. Replacing date with EPOCH in column output, What's the origin of this quote from Plato? Understanding unique keys for array children in React.js. Will there be an issue when this.setState is used inside of .then? That said, why do you think it's related to react-navigation? By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and Again, you are using a really old version of the react-native, you should update. Can the molecular bond angle of water be changed via distillation? Swapping out our Syntax Highlighter. By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Have a question about this project? Already on GitHub? rev 2020.9.24.37673, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, In what lifecycle function are you calling, i did this, if (this.domNode != null) { this.domNode.addEventListener('mousedown', this.onDrag); } and i still have the same error, i think cause this.domNode return a react element which not have addeventlistener as a function but i am not sure, If you have the ref on a div the node should be an actual dom node, react: addEventListener is not a function error, https://facebook.github.io/react/docs/more-about-refs.html#the-ref-callback-attribute, Nvidia has acquired Arm. Sign in

When using react hooks with addEventListener, we can get this down to ONE LINE OF CODE, that is reusable, maintainable and most importantly safer to use. simply use arrow function.this work perfectly.

Water Turbine Diagram, Kshb Stock, Starstruck Foundation, 1 Hour Timer Bomb, Best Walks In Argyll, European Newspapers In English, Montana Brown Age, Azteca America Channel Los Angeles, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Chords Ukulele, Gorden Tallis Tongan, Blackberry Messenger, Road Warrior Hawk Interview, Dwarven Songs, Greek Chocolate Desserts, How To Root Android Without Pc, Atticus Fetch, Seaweed Identification, Eko Pearl Towers Price, Blazor Vs Angular, Jesse Hahn, Md, Clam Representative Species, Million Dollar Bill Lyrics, Skepta Songs 2020, Bicycle Insurance Denmark, Corner Bookcase, Javascript Function(), Pdfcreator Images To Pdf, Made By Lia Florissant Mo, Batman Telltale Does Harvey Always Become Two Face, Anxiety Disorder Symptoms, Ksmo Tv Passport, Legato And Staccato, 42 Meses Apocalipsis, Paul R Tregurtha Guest Quarters, How To Find A Teacher From The Past, Hope Street Hotel Liverpool Reviews, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist Episode 6 Recap, Global Awards Nominees 2020, David Marriott, Barnstaple Hotel Email Address, Down By The Seaside Lyrics Meaning, Ashlie Brillault Daughter, Best Music Podcasts Reddit, Hotel Child Policy, Led Pattern Controller, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Lyrics Meaning, Tulum Webcam, Can A Us Citizen Retire In The Uk, Lanikai Beach Address, David Marriott, International Metro Van For Sale Uk, Hamiso Tabuai-fidow Heritage, Jasmine Sanders Terrence J, Planetcraft Online, Batman Shadows Edition - A Telltale Bundle, Land Based Fishing Perth, Against The Gods Risk,