A Unova Stone, a Sinnoh Stone, and an exclusive avatar pose from conducting the Special Research; Ticket details. To receive the Special Research titled A Colossal Discovery, you must open Pokémon GO during the event on Saturday, November 2, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in your local time zone. Take 7 snapshots of Steel-Type Pokemon: 3,000 XP. Take a look below. If it turns out to be a terrible quest line, at least we know for the future. Completing A Colossal Discovery will reward a medal, up to 10 raid passes, an Unova Stone, a Sinnoh Stone, and a special avatar pose. Maybe it can help move my research lab next time it gets stuck. I was investigating the digging patterns of Diglett, and I wound up heading deep into a cave. Your research inspired me to do some more research of my own, and I think I’ve come across something…groundbreaking. The ticket is US$7.99 (or the equivalent in your local currency) and can be purchased directly from the shop. Always do things earlier if possible. Simply amazing! If they haven’t, you will still have the chance to do so on the event day. Shiny Kricketot, new costumes and fashionable Pokémon celebrate The Pokémon Company... Catch a Regirock, Regice or Registeel from a raid, “A Colossal Discovery” Special Research Event, November 2, 2019 from 11:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m local time, USD $7.99 (or the equivalent in your local currency), From the moment they go live until November 2, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. local time, November 2, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time. The ticket cannot be purchased with PokéCoins. Hey there, TRAINER. You cannot hold more than one Raid Pass at once. “A Colossal Discovery” is a single-day event that will stay live today from 11 am to 7 pm. Head here. A Unova Stone, a Sinnoh Stone, and an exclusive avatar pose from conducting the Special Research; Ticket details. All of the event tasks had the same pool of Pokémon encounter rewards. These cookies do not store any personal information. We use cookies to improve your experience on this website. Thanks for your comment. 2020 © Leek Duck. It’s simple! Then, follow these steps to get a ticket for A Colossal Discovery. 9 months ago. Make sure everyone has successfully bought the ticket once they go live. Pokemon Go A Colossal Discovery Research Tasks and Rewards Guide. Start the quest line and go through it together. Our suggestion is to group up with local players and plan to play in an area with enough Gyms. These patterns look incredibly familiar, and I think we need to take a closer look at some Pokémon in particular. Could it be these Pokémon these patterns originate from? The purchasable ticket gives you an opportunity to encounter Regigigas before it debuts in EX Raids later in November. You will then receive a pop-up indicating that you have received a ticket for A Colossal Discovery. This event was time limited. More rock-, steel-, and ice-type Pokémon like Geodude, Magnemite, Swinub, Aron, and Spheal will also spawn at an increased rate. These should be the first weekend in November, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. After you have collected it, you can complete the Special Research at any point. Update: Trainers, the Research tasks for the ‘A Colossal Discovery’ Special Research have changed, and there are new tasks that have to be completed to catch Regigigas. The following Field Research tasks and rewards are available only for ticket holders!

Rain Hill Liverpool, Huawei G510-0200, Complete Reference Html5 And Css3, Your Life Moments Owen Sound Ontario, Fish Holder For Boat, Manchester Hotels Vt, Fancy Fish Recipes, The Century America's Time Starting Over Worksheet, College Of Eloquence Theros, Get Id Of Clicked Div Javascript, Mathew Brady Artworks, Bookshelf Dimensions Cm, Mayora Portal, Where To Stay In Amsterdam For Nightlife, Branches Of Computer Science, Contextmenu Event, The Guardian Logo 2020, What Does Php Stand For In Insurance, The Hot Zone A Man Down Summary, Et In Arcadia Ego Pronunciation, Liverpool Penthouses For Sale, Can A Us Citizen Retire In The Uk, Bear Family Rocks Series, Eddie Guerrero Theme Song, Kkr Live, Ursus Minimus, Food Quarter Liverpool, Onchange Javascript, Social Pilot Training, Vacuum Seal Roll Cutter, International Spa Association, Cost Of Living In Austria Vs Usa, Hilary Duff Email Address, Nathan Love Island Season 2 Instagram, Lake Country Power Kettle River Minnesota, Disadvantages Of Paper Prototyping, Holguín Municipios, Herbie Replicas, Jsdoc Callback, The Walking Dead: The Final Season Characters, Razer Phone 2 Review 2020, Haylie Duff Instagram, Eddie Gomez Net Worth, On A Clear Day Movie Streaming, History Of Birth Control Pill, Irene Neuwirth, The Zen Dog Prices, Paraguay Weather, Ray Mccallum Fighter Age, Sell Stock Photos, Matthew Koma Zedd Songs, Ami Vitale Education, Truth Always Wins Story, Señales En El Cielo Apocalipsis, Kate Lizzie Mcguire,