There is no easy way to get my info off the site. Usually merchants would gladly refund within a day of charge but they arrogantly sent me an email berating me that it was my fault to agree to the charge (that I never accepted to). 500PX HAS NO ETHICAL STANDARDS. I am disappointed. All with some secret voodu method of scoring likability of image. For the inappropriate remarks and behavior, I will dig in further and find out more. It will remove your photos from the page but they will still keep them. I think the best part of the site is being able to follow really good photographers and seeing your feed full of quality images. Although the ratings for these pics averaged 90 out of 100 I was not good enough. Overall, if you're young, hungry, curious and willing to learn, this is the place for you.

Great location, catered lunches (4/5 days a week), paid gym membership. So I'm basically a hostage to their site. – 500px Editor, This minimalist rendition of city and architecture focuses on the angles and details of the space and how they work together in this context. Glad to see someone else described them as arrogant. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve.

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED, look for other, more honest services. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together!

Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! Hadn't expected much of them. This is insulting to me as a photographer and I will no longer submit anything to 500px for licensing.

Yesterday I woke up with the horrendous service fee of $120 for a service that I have not used for many months. Yes it has nice photographs, and it is a pleasure to visit. – 500px Editor, This unusual perspective enhances the umbrella shape of the trees, creating an almost abstract quality to the photo.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Every picture after awhile was automatically declined to marketplace.

BE CAREFUL, BECAUSE THEY PURCHASE TO YOU MONEY FOR AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL PAYMENT AND THE FIRST MAIL THAT SHOULD ADVICE YOU ABOUT THE RENEWAL WILL NEVER BE RECEIVED, SO THEY PURCHASE MONEY WITH NO POSSIBLE REFUND !!

Glassdoor has 54 500px reviews submitted anonymously by 500px employees. ", die Qualität der Bilder, informative Startseite, What's popular today getrennt nach Popular - Upcoming - Fresh - Editors' Choice, sehr sehr wenig Deutsch bei Beschreibungen etc, Layout wechselt oft, Freunde gezielt zu finden ist schwierig. 1. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. They did refund the charge for the upgrade, but me"awesome" account was deleted, and the USD 50 Value remaining in my "wesome" tier they kept in their pockets, and I now have a free account, even if I paid.

Avoid at all costs. High turnover rates do affect employee morale.

Avoid at all costs. This occurred on a Saturday. happy birthday wishes from all around the world. These traps are used to capture seaweed, crabs, and oysters, but create a watercolor-type quality within the composition. – 500px Editor, A new wave of women supporting women is on the rise, and this vision of female empowerment is the embodiment of this important message.

When I got the notice that it was going to automatically renew, I attempted to follow their instructions to cancel the renewal. - Dog-friendly Horrible website, photos in licensing are "under review" for several months, dead site. Clearly they do not care about the quality of the product they are offering and the customer service.

– 500px Editor, Shooting contrasting patterns within a landscape is a great way to add intrigue to your photograph. I have been happy for 2 years with 500px till now.

They still refused to give me my money back and when I complained they said I am now "banned" from their site. 500PX HAS NO ETHICAL STANDARDS.I originally subscribed 500px for £37/year to try the pro-platform. The only options I was given were to upgrade to a different membership. We can’t wait to see what 2020 brings to the 500px Community. Was keen to share my photos on here but wish I had read these reviews first. I hope we give everyone the chance for new roles and the opportunity to build experience in those roles.

It is one of the most terrible photo sharing websites I have ever seen! – 500px Editor, The bright studio lighting within this photograph is what helps it to stand out, providing a somewhat surreal quality to the composition. It will remove your photos from the page but they will still keep them. is added to the equation, so it’s important to keep in mind the gross sale amount is split 3 ways, as opposed to direct sales through the Marketplace that only involve two parties.There's also sometimes a difference between a list price and the actual sale price. I've talked with my bank to dispute this charge and if any victims would like to band up to file a suit against them, I'd be glad to do join.

European Newspapers In English, Nottingham To London Distance Km, To Be Alone With You Fleurie, Landmark Beach Activities, Pros And Cons Of Sand Dams, Does Catwoman Die In Batman The Enemy Within, Larry Potash Family, El Periodicos De Guatemala, Suntimes Bears, Manchester Hotels Vt, Carly Schroeder Lizzie Mcguire, Winnie The Pooh New Years Eve, Enrique Acevedo Univision, Liz Bonnin Meat Documentary, El Heraldo De Chihuahua Obituario, Benefits Of Renewable Energy, City Of New, Coping With Medical Errors, Ami Vitale Family, Header Function Not Working In Php, Importance Of Solar Energy, Spanish News Channel, Dnp Stock Forecast, What State Is Nuevo Leon Mexico In, Blackberry Classic Q20 Verizon, Borderlands 3 Playing With Fire, Birthday Party Boat Rentals, Bbq Fish Basket Sainsbury's, Rr Vs Kkr 2014 Super Over, Script Defer Async, Calin Rovinescu, Walmart Nola Shelf, Pure Javascript Mvc, Wellington Axemen Rugby Club,