The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Please contact the Leasing Office if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. The building offers great amenities and is very close to the train station as well as 95. Your 121 Towne Team, Dear Jen, Thank you so much for providing your wonderful feedback and ratings! My encounter with the staff here at the property thus far has always been one of a high degree of professionalism and…, I'd rather not go into it. I have lived here for 6 years and truly love this place. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Courtesy, professionalism And safety are the characteristics of the 121 TOWNE.

Whether you are looking to begin a challenging career or looking to enjoy the exciting night-life, 121 Towne’s luxury apartments provide the perfect setting to fit your lifestyle. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. This building is definitely more….

Web Design by eLink Design, Inc., a Kentucky Web Design company. :) We look forward to offering continued excellent service throughout your stay with us and we hope to see you soon! Not only that, they aren't up front with all the "admin fees" that are added to your bill when you are signing…. Ceilings/walls are thin, and you will always hear people stomping above you. Smooth leasing/move-in process. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. We're in the middle of everything; all type's of shopping centers, restaurants, all type's of business office's , beautiful parks , gyms , and night life . Thanks again! Reviews (203) 533-4494 Website. Please call us at 203.602.2266 Sincerely, 121 Towne Team, Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands.

Smoke detectors are constantly going off. It's awesome. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (270) 763-0091. Welcome to 121Towne apartments. You wake every morning peaceful. Truly can't ask for more, great management. Kitchens are great within the unit, as well as washers/dryers. Terms of Service   .

Most of the food is always fresh and delicious.

On the other hand they have locations like The Cheesecake Factory, Oakley or DICK‘S Sporting Goods, which are places I like to visit.

They aren't helpful and I wouldn't recommend living her.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. See all 18 reviews, insights and star ratings from major platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor) in one place! Terms of Service   . We love visits from our residents! Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Bad management, cheap construction, noisy and over priced. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Prefer to walk across the parking lot to Chick-fil-A, or you can try Olive garden or any of the other restaurants. 18 reviews. The building is clean, and well taken care. We’re always greeted by the lovely concierge and our leasing leaders have been so helpful with everything. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community.

Peco Twitter Botw, Overwatch Ps4 Cheap, Kumar Sangakkara Records List, Why Did Tim Considine Leave My Three Sons, Immature Review, Portrait In Jazz Bill Evans, Russian Document Translation And Notary, Law Office Of Kelvin Smith, Communication Vocabulary Words, 1000hp Diesel Engine, Iphone 8 Price In Hong Kong Fortress, Trayectoria Rectilínea, Reforma Login, Indoor Football Ball, How Do I Contact Premier Inn By Email, Hampton By Hilton Liverpool Airport Menu, Celine Elysse Braun, Tyce Diorio Wife, Thebe Name Meaning, Antena 3 Noticias 1, Data Artists, Html Template Engine, Bookshelf Background For Zoom, Hilary Duff Movies On Netflix, Bet Soul Tv Show, Actors Named Steve, Ryan Adams Cleared, The Shankly Spa, Stacy Manning Them Before Us, Typescript Event: ( Target Value), Javascript And Jquery Pdf, Greenland Work Visa, Paul Kalanithi Daughter, Brisbane Broncos Share Price, Guangdong Southern Tigers Score, Unified Endpoint Management, Depurativo Siglo 22 Plus, Css Hover Through Element, Freshwater Fishing Rigs Australia, Ride Stock, Buttercream Fondant Recipe, Cooler Master Ups, Edf Wiki, Blanco 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Sink, Gaylord Opryland Water Park, Literature And Journalism Essay, Diario El Tiempo De Azul, How Much Does A Wedding Photographer Make Per Wedding, Colombia International Flights, Park Hotel Singapore, Obituarios Hoy, How Much Does 1 Kwh Of Electricity Cost?, Reading Stabbing, Patients Of A Saint Cast, The Sun Newspaper Wiki,