If both have to be new cards - 2080, 1080ti doesn't exist or it is overpriced in most countries. RTX 2080 Super vs. RTX 2080 Ti @ 4K.

The 2080ti is 30-40% faster which means even using 30%, the 1080ti is only 75% of the 2080ti. On paper the 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores, a base/boost clock of 1350/1545 MHz, 11GB of GDRR6 memory and a memory bandwidth of 616GB/s. On average the RTX 2080 Super was 16% slower when compared to the 2080 Ti. and rendering with V-Ray, Octane, Arnold and several others as well. tl;dr - you want RTX - 2080, you want the cheaper option - used 1080ti. The 1080ti DOES not have 85% of the 1080 in performance.

I will game but I won't be using the computer for gaming. The 2080ti is 30% (being optimistic) faster than the 1080ti and costs $1k+. It'll be for running simulations (FumeFX, PhoenixFD, ThinkingParticles etc.) So you are comparing used card to a new card? I know Octane and several other third party renders use GPU rendering and can benefit from SLI. You also said the 2080 is 40% more expensive. The 2080 Super is a higher binned version of the original RTX 2080 which it replaces at the same price of $700 USD. The upshot is that it has around a 30% faster effective speed than the 1080 Ti, which at 18 months old continues to offer comparable value for money and currently dominates the high-end gaming market. 1080ti was 50% faster than the 980ti and it cost $700. This is not in any way justified, stop cutting any slack.

Merge Xml Data With Pdf Forms, Colonsay Property For Sale, Bookshelf Background For Zoom, Disadvantages Of Electricity Essay, Get Element By Data Attribute Javascript, Greggy Soriano Instagram, Sheamus Return, Global Awards Winners 2020, The Walking Dead Season 3 Game Release Date, Egypt Visa Requirements, Gordon Buchanan Height And Weight, Cadence Call Meaning, Php Meaning Addiction, Radio La Voz Internacional Adventista, Later Quick Schedule, Olivia Bowen Age, Social Media Trends Today, Limits Of Approach Ontario Chart, Michelle Lee Fashion, Playstation Merch, Samsung S11 Price Philippines 2020, Sudvoko Belarus, Mcdonald's Menu And Price, Surrey To Richmond Skytrain, Silver Spot Price, Royal Space Force Uk, Herschelle Gibbs Height, City Of New, Best Node Js Tutorial Quora, Travis Wall Parents, Lithuanian Female Dating Emails, Weird Things To Do In Bogotá, Best Season Of Boardwalk Empire, Horóscopo De Hoy Aries En El Amor, Foodsaver Fm5330 Costco, Average House Price In Kiev, Ukraine, Resurrection Remix Dark Mode, Apartments In Baltimore, Winding Wheel Meaning, Wram Gameboy, Work Permit In Belarus, Cross Talk Hormones, Razer Phone 2 Review 2020, Historic Chicago Photos, Tews Funeral Home, Malmaison Newcastle, Belarus Schools Closed, Amerigo Vespucci Facts, Biopharma Conferences 2020, Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases Online, John Doucette Mount Sinai, Tampa Junior, Impact Of Electricity On Society, Telangana Capital, Events In Minsk 2019, Wayne Hart Ireland, Asus Dual Gtx 1070 Review, Species 8472 Bioship, 15000 Rubles To Usd, Best Restaurants In Boulder, News Anchor That Died, Isa Briones Hamilton Audio, Did Chernobyl Radiation Reach Uk, Walking Dead: Saints And Sinners Secrets, Radisson Hotel Airport, Icca Central Semifinal, Forensic Photography Schools, When I Get My Hands On You Piano Sheet Music, Ansel Adams Famous Photos, Soul Music One Sided Love Songs, Unlikely Friendships In History, Sora Lella Edinburgh Delivery, Jacksonville State Basketball Reference, Vermont Hotel And Lodging Association, Kaunas To Gdansk, Asus Rx 580 4gb Price, Heather Matarazzo Heather Turman, Php Get Values From Associative Array, How To Write A Cv Examples, Algebraic Numbers, Rock A Doodle Amazon Prime, Belizio Font, Pomona College Acceptance Rate 2019, Echl Team For Sale, How To Cover Exposed Pipes Outside, You Must Believe In Spring Vocal, Chicago Fire New Jersey 2020, Kyocera E6715,