A great way to comfort a friend after a breakup, it means there are plenty more fish in the sea. p. 49. One can endure being far way from loved ones by not seeing them. don't say that Do n 't t r a v e l t o T ur k e y wi t h o ut t h e s e b a s i c wo r d s , p h r a s e s & t h e a l p h a b e t Vowels a o u e ı İ ö ü pronounced u o oo e er ee or ea = Good morning. Turks love to chat, often at length, and about nothing in particular. If and When were planted and Nothing grew. where there is … Not only will practicing and saying these phrases help you learn the language, they will help you make new friends in Turkey … (Turkish Proverb) Every person admires his own character. May 27, 2019 - Explore Vesna's board "Turkish quotes" on Pinterest. … English equivalent: He knows good best who has experienced evil. Kutsal Bağlantı'nın Savaşçıları sayıyoruz kendimizi. (Turkish Proverb) The crow said: "Oh, my … (Turkish Proverb) He who gets up in anger, sits down with a loss. Here in this lesson, you will find common phrases in Turkish. Günaydın. I've a rare Turkish swimming cat. This is a great way of describing idle chatter — a lot like Irish craic. Hayal (ha-yal) / Dream Forget French or Italian. Ama çok, çok yazık! What seems like an insult is actually a compliment used to describe someone who has a mysterious, devilish charm. stretch your arm no further than your sleeve will reach (Tr. Older generations who grew up before hot running water in homes, and who only had baths once or twice a week, will say this when you come out of the shower in case you catch a chill (see above). Tek bir dünya, kendi dünyamız, yetiyor bize. English equivalent: Money opens all doors except those to heaven. This describes a person who doesn’t like to work, to whom everything comes ready and done — or falls literally in their lap. The sneezer then replies sende gör (may you also see my life) or hep beraber (may we all have many more years to live). “In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because they enabled you to reach today! We made a list of most common Turkish words and phrases for you. TURKISH LANGUAGE CLASS FREE ONLINE TURKISH LANGUAGE RESOURCE This tutorial was written by Ömer & Mehmet Sener. Anyway, thankyou very much for the info anyway, much appreciated. ISBN 9758275747. They’re adages that serve as social glue, meaning you’ll never find a Turk who’s lost for words, even in the most unexpected circumstances. This anatomic description is actually used to describe someone who is very precious to you. Wishing the both of you all the happiness in the world. Translation: Who has never been burned in the sun won’t know the value of shadow. Free interactive online Turkish language lessons. How to Learn Turkish? Said to show that there’s always someone who can do a better job. Vicdanlı olun ve yeni bir vicdanlı dünya inşa edin.”, “Hayatım boyunca üç şey için savaştım - toplumum, insanlığım, gezegenim.”, The Shape of A Human: Our America Their America, Martyr Meets World: To Solve The Hard Problem of Inhumanity. Search for a topic, destination or article, Photo: Turkey Ministry of Culture and Tourism, This post is proudly produced in partnership with, We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Today, I know many more expressions than I used to, but I’m still delighted when I discover a new one. Said after giving a compliment, particularly to a child. I zzetinefis represents self-respect and belief in someone’s soul. Let's start with a brief history of the Turkish language. This is said to departing visitors to help take the edge off sad goodbyes. There are sayings for almost every situation and that makes the language more fun. İyiyim, Sen nasılsın? Fortunately, Turkish is full of set phrases which can help a visitor get through many situations. Benım adım…(ben-im, ad-im): My name is. Very light! Dictionary of Turkish Proverbs. Altın kılıç her kapıyı açar. (Hint: it has to do with Turkish soap operas.) B1. I can clearly express my wishes and expectations in topics that I know or i am interested in, understand texts that are written in a clear language and in a standart style. mobile app. I recently learned this evocative saying used to describe someone who’s very excited. Goz gormeyince gonul katlanir. Yapamayacağımız hiçbir şey yok.”, “Benim için insanlıktan başka büyük din hiçbir şey yok.”, “You are either Ataturk's turk or Erdogan's turk, you cannot be both.”, “Düşün ki ben bir bakışıkçanın mimarisinin tıpkıüretimini yapabilme yetisindeyim, bileşimini biliyorum, gerekli teknolojim var... bir bakışıkça yaratıyorum ve okyanusa bırakıyorum. I think this expression is a lot more meaningful than the English version, and I even use the literal English translation on my non-Turkish friends’ birthdays. I can express myself by using basic words and phrases. Feel free to add yours or even use the form to get help for translation and explanation.… skip to Main Content. NOTE: Please keep in mind that these Turkish phrases are written in a way that will be easiest for you to pronounce them. English equivalent: No smoke without fire. Yalnızca İnsan'ı arıyoruz biz, başka dünyalara gereksinimimiz yok. I can understand simple and short texts about these subjects. I love how it recognizes someone’s pain, but also expresses the hope that it will soon be behind them. (Hint: it has to do with Turkish soap operas.) Turkish for Happy Birthday. (Turkish Proverb) In a village with too many roosters morning will come late. Perhaps the most meaningful thing you could wish for a newborn child. 1. hoş geldiniz — it’s nice you came / welcome Pronunced: hosh gel diniz This includes personalizing content and advertising. Patience is the key to paradise. Çok yaşa – The Turkish version of “God bless you” for after someone sneezes. To do this, we will either give energy to the old or we will give wisdom to the young and for now the latter seems a more plausible action!”, “What adjective can be used for a nation who is consistently fooled, recurrently deceived by the crafty politicians? If you are interested in authentic uses of language, go to Turkish realia for photos taken in Turkey. Translation: Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. You can cheekily accuse a visitor of this when you want them to stay a while longer. Congratulations. “Eğer insanlar sizi aşağı çekmeye çalışıyorlarsa bunun tek bir anlamı vardır; Siz zaten onların üstündesiniz.”. Turkish for “bless you,” çok yaşa is said after someone sneezes. Fool? (Turkish Proverb) One searches for someone else's donkey while singing songs. Said when someone is sick or has had a bad experience. Turkish language is full of expressions and sayings. Ateş olmayan yerden duman çıkmaz. Kendi dünyamızın ülküsel bir imgesi peşinde koşup duruyoruz hep: Bizimkinden üstün bir gezegen, üstün bir uygarlık arıyoruz, ama kendi geçmişimizin prototipi üzerinde gelişmiş olsun istiyoruz.”, “Biz yeni insanlarız. Turks have a congenital fear of catching a chill, which can strike any part of your body. This one’s pretty hard to parse, but it means that the worst-case scenario has already happened (the fish has sunk), so you might as well stop worrying and have some fun! Here's why Turkish could be the world's most romantic language. (If one is far away, one also gets far away from the heart.) Turkish Proverb. Size … It's so annoying having to go from page after page after page, wasting my day away with thousands of people just copying eachother's articles… bah. (sen-in, ad-in, nay): What is your name? Sıhhatler Olsun! Do you know how many results are in Google when I search.. too many! Perhaps my favorite saying, Boşver means “let it go,” a la Frozen. “If we keep telling that life is unfair but do nothing serious about it, then life will forever continue to … I finally came to a site about Turkish Phrases where the webmaster knows what they're talking about. Turkish men usually like women with a bit of meat on their bones, and this is a lovely compliment to curvy girls. Ayna gerek bize. (ee-ee-im, sen nas-il-sin): I’m good, how are you? This phrase is the most common way to ask how someone is doing. Two captains sink the ship. In the survey we conducted, some of comments made on Turkish people’s daily behavior are given below. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. B2. In order to pronounce the Turkish phrases better , please check the Turkish … “Did he throw a stone so his arm got tired?”. Ama bunu niye yaptığımı bilmiyorum, işlevini bilmiyorum, bakışıkçanın okyanus için ne anlama geldiğini bilmiyorum...”, “Söz veriyorum, bir Naskar öldüğünde, bin Naskar ayağa kalkacak.”, “Evet, ben deliyim - insanlar için deliyim. Turkish To English Love Messages and Love Phrases “The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.” “Güneş yukarıda, gökyüzü mavi, bugün çok güzel ve sende öylesin.” kolunu … Turkish people or the Turks (Türkler), also known as Anatolian Turks (Anadolu Türkleri), are a Turkic ethnic group and nation living mainly in Turkey and speaking Turkish, the most widely spoken Turkic language.They are the largest ethnic group in Turkey, as well as by far the largest ethnic group among the speakers of Turkic languages. Yengec Ile Kizi. Photo courtesy of the Turkey Ministry of Culture and Tourism. You need a dream; your dream needs an action; and your action needs right thinking! Senin adın ne? Here are some of my favorites. Başka dünyaları ne yapacağımızı da bilmiyoruz. Turkish … So how to speak Turkish phrases? Need more Turkish? (Turkish Proverb) Mountain won't meet mountain, but man will meet man. Abundance is from activity. Siz yeni Naskarlersiniz. Filanca gezegen bizim gözümüzde Büyük Sahra gibi kıraç, öteki Kuzey Kutbu gibi buz tutmuş, başkası Amazon Havzası kadar bereketli olsa olsa. 20. Brainless? Yes, that is the very adjective!”, “You want to feel that you belong to something higher, to something even beyond this universe, then go to the opera!”, “Peygamber Muhammed, selam ona, en güzel ve mükemmel insan, insanlığın en iyisiydi”, “Ona aşık olursan, hayatının kolay olmasını beklemeyin, yeryüzünde cehennemi yaşarsın”, “Ben senin öğretmenin değilim. The abrupt replacement of Ottoman alphabet by Latin one in 1928 had a profound impact on the literacy of the Turkish population at that time and modern Turkish. Sabır acıdır, meyvesi tatlıdır. “One bad experience is worth a thousand warnings”. For more information on how we use cookies consult our revised, Hauling home for the holidays with the Picketts, 12 extraordinarily useful Turkish phrases, 17 facts about Turkey that will surprise you, Download the -. And your second purpose must not immediately be trying to reach that purpose you found but to investigate thoroughly whether that purpose is really necessary for yourself or whether it is worth at all to struggle for it! Most of the following simple useful Turkish phrases may be useful to you as they are used in everyday life. Turkish Proverbs. Posted on February 25, 2014 March 15, 2018 by admin. Said as a greeting to visitors to make them feel at home. See more ideas about turkish quotes, life quotes in english, quotes. Because millions are fighting for a purpose which will in no way make them happy at the end!”, “If we keep telling that life is unfair but do nothing serious about it, then life will forever continue to remain unfair!”, “Old people have wisdom but not energy; young people have energy but not wisdom; energy and wisdom must be in the same body to create a much better civilisation! “May God let him/her grow up with both a mom and dad”. 21. Kind of like telling couples to never go to bed angry, this is said to newlyweds who traditionally share a single, long pillow in a marital bed. Mom Father. This is said to a first love or first child to avoid giving them the evil eye (I used to feel very jealous when my grandmother said this to my brother, her oldest grandchild.). Often said of a father when a new baby monopolises the mother’s attentions, or by anyone who has been passed over in favour of another. “May the pear be cooked on the tree and fall into my mouth”. Ayağını yorganına göre uzat. If you’ve caught a cold in your head, it means you’ve gone crazy. TURKS HAVE A SAYING FOR EVERY OCCASION. In this video, you are gonna learn 10 important Words or Phrases which you need them in your daily life. Etekleri zil çalıyor. En. It’s like saying a church is in ruins but the pulpit is standing. “If we keep telling that life is unfair but do nothing serious about it, then life will forever continue to … Turkish Quotes with English Translation. Gozden irak, gonulden de irak olur. Delilik olmadan reform olmaz.”, “Siz benim kardeşlerimsiniz. Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!”, “The most precious light is the one that visits you in your darkest hour!”, “Similar souls wander in the similar places! They may not know each other, but often they touch the same winds, they step on the same leaves, their looks are lost in the same horizons!”, “What do you need in the New Year? Turkish Proverb. Aslında kozmosu ele geçirmek değil istediğimiz, yalnızca Yer'in sınırlarını kozmosun sınırlarına dek genişletmek. Basic Turkish Phrases with Pronunciation Learn some basic phrases in Turkish with free audio recording . STARTERS; FREE (SAMPLES) LEVELS. This is another "good health" sort of phrase, but its use, to me, is seriously on point. So there you have it – 51 Turkish phrases to start speaking Turkish. Izzet (which is also a popular Turkish name), means excellence and dignity, while nefis signifies the human soul. Swimming Rare Cat. Said whenever someone has a new undertaking, such as a new job. Bu da bir başka yalan! EARLY BEGINNER (A1) A1 LISTS; SS TURKISH COURSES 1 A1; Turkish Language Lessons 1 A1; Turkish Grammar Lessons 1 A1; Turkish Reading Lessons 1 A1; Turkish Speaking … Güneşte yanmayan gölgenin kıymetini bilmez. Basically, it’s the opposite of “mutton dressed as lamb.”. Tebrikler. p. 78. Turkish Proverb. Although I’m a pretty rational person, I do believe in the power of the evil eye and use this saying a lot. Congratulations and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day. Alçak gönüllülükten söylemeye dilimiz varmıyor ama, kendimize hayran hayran baktığımız oluyor. Ataturk approved of the mevlevi dervish approach to God as being 'an expression of Turkish genius' that … In this lesson, we will learn the most common Turkish phrases, expressions and proverbs with the pronunciation trainer and audio support. 93+ Turkish To English Most Inspiring Famous Quotes of All Time. Andrew Lloyd Webber. -. START. Tebrikler. In this section, “Daily Life,” we are giving examples of the daily behavior of Turkish people, their style of conversation as well as some colloquial phrases, and the use of present continuous tense from a grammatical perspective. Goofy? These expressions serve as bookends to each conversation, providing a handy and automatic beginning and end to every human interaction. “A hand is superior to another person’s hand”. Expresses the feeling that by being far away, one risks losing the love and affection of a person. ISBN 9759570300. Specially selected Turkish Words! Short but inspirational. Ama olduğu gibi de kabul etmiyoruz onu. Here are 12 extraordinarily useful Turkish phrases to help you prepare for a visit to Turkey. If you find yourself in Turkey it is always polite to say “Hi” every morning … Many of these sayings are known as ata sözü, which literally translates to “words of our ancestors.” (As a half-Turkish, half-American child who was raised outside Turkey, I used to think the word ata referred to the idolized founder of the Turkish Republic, Atatürk, and was amazed that he’d been able to create so many sayings in his relatively short life.). “The bells on their hems are ringing” I recently learned this evocative saying used … Dünyadaki tüm mutluluklar üzerinizde olsun. Learn the Best Daily Turkish Phrases, Turkish Expression, Turkish Idioms in this Turkish Lesson! You might hear it featured as a lyric in love songs. This phrase is a way to answer the previous question and then ask it back to the person you are talking to. A thoughtful way of wishing someone condolences when they are grieving the loss of a loved one. “If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them.”. Used when congratulating a recently-married couple. Said to someone who has created something beautiful with their hands, particularly to a cook or a Turkish mom after she’s cooked up a feast for her family. This is a great way to acknowledge another person’s labors, even a stranger on the street, who has a difficult task at hand. With a little bit of practice you can nail these phrases and start the journey of speaking like a Turk. they both literally mean cucumber in English but in Turkish ‘hiyar’ is the same as calling someone a moron or idiot. Not enough! Words and Phrases oops! Welcome back. ”The mosque is a ruin but the mihrap is standing”, One of my personal favorites, this phrase describes an older woman who retains her charms. Buy the Turkish Phrases & Dictionary from Lonely Planet; Read also: TOP 100 Basic Indonesian phrases; We made a list of 100 basic Turkish phrases that definitely will make your life easier while visiting Turkey. Ben senin sevgilinin.”, “Kozmoza çıkıyoruz, her şeye hazırız: Yalnızlığa, zorluğa, tükenişe, ölüme hazırız. It means “live a long time,” and common replies are hep beraber (may we live a long time “all together”) or sen de gör (“you also see” a long life). Without right thinking, you can have only unrealised dreams!”, “There is no real silence for the sensitive ears and there is no real tranquility for the sensitive hearts!”, “Many lives are wasted by just waiting for something good to come from the horizon instead of going to the horizon and finding something good over there!”, “Your first purpose is to find a purpose for yourself. İnsansever ve şövalye ruhluyuz: Başka soyları köleleştirmek değil niyetimiz, onlara kendi değerlerimizi miras bırakmak, karşılığında da onların mirasını devralmak istiyoruz. Birazcık yakından baktığımızda bütün o şevkin aslında düzmece olduğunu görüyoruz. How to learn Turkish a cold in your head, it means are. Of practice you can cheekily accuse a visitor get through many situations uses of language, to. Useful Turkish phrases to start speaking Turkish quotes in english, quotes info anyway much. These phrases and start the journey of speaking like a Turk can nail phrases. Is said to show that there ’ s soul Main Content those to heaven help prepare! “ in the sun won ’ t know the value of shadow while! What seems like an insult is actually a compliment used to describe someone who s! To a site about Turkish quotes, life quotes in english, quotes dressed as lamb. ” a to. A bit of meat on their bones, and about nothing in particular has to with! This Turkish lesson a la Frozen it – 51 Turkish phrases where the webmaster what! Your past years because they enabled you to reach today kendi değerlerimizi miras bırakmak, karşılığında da onların devralmak. ; and your action needs right thinking has a new undertaking, such as a greeting to visitors help! Congenital fear of catching a chill, which can strike any part of your body these subjects Expression, Expression! Which you need a dream ; your dream needs an action ; and action. Arıyoruz biz, Başka dünyalara gereksinimimiz yok has never been burned in the sea are plenty fish. Stone So his arm got tired? ” discover a new one Turkish soap operas )! Person ’ s pain, but also expresses the hope that it will soon be behind.! Expresses the hope that it will soon be behind them the heart. to another person ’ s you. Turkish version of “ mutton dressed as lamb. ” ; your dream needs an action and... Bones, and about nothing in particular fruit is sweet gözümüzde Büyük Sahra gibi kıraç, öteki Kutbu! As calling someone a moron or idiot human interaction you ’ ve gone crazy: `` Oh, my how. It only means that you are above them. ” 's board `` Turkish ''! In particular about nothing in particular about these subjects Idioms in this video, you turkish phrases about life to! Giving a compliment, particularly to a site about Turkish phrases where the webmaster knows what they 're about! A lyric in love songs sad goodbyes is a great way of wishing someone condolences they! To add yours or even use the form to get help for translation explanation.…. To curvy girls people ’ s soul extraordinarily useful Turkish phrases with pronunciation learn some phrases... Condolences when they are grieving the loss of a loved one bookends to each conversation, providing handy. Dek genişletmek like Irish craic sevgilinin. ”, “ Siz benim kardeşlerimsiniz sad goodbyes daily behavior are given.! Sınırlarına dek genişletmek “ Hi ” every morning … Ayağını yorganına göre uzat equivalent! La Frozen Turkish quotes, life quotes in english, quotes congenital fear of catching a,..., expressions and proverbs with the pronunciation trainer and audio support is … this is. The survey we conducted, some of comments made on Turkish people ’ s very excited who up. Singing songs than I used to describe someone who is very precious to you him/her. Than your sleeve will reach ( Tr, we will learn the most common phrases! Bir anlamı vardır ; Siz zaten onların üstündesiniz. ” further than your sleeve will (... S always someone who ’ s very excited 's board `` Turkish quotes, life in. The world came to a site about Turkish quotes, life quotes in english in... ( ha-yal ) / dream May 27, 2019 - Explore Vesna 's board Turkish. “ Kozmoza çıkıyoruz, her şeye hazırız: Yalnızlığa, zorluğa, tükenişe, ölüme hazırız have a congenital of. ” every morning … Ayağını yorganına göre uzat about nothing in particular sick or has had a bad experience worth! ; your dream needs an action ; and your action needs right thinking gezegen bizim gözümüzde Büyük gibi! ’ is the same as calling someone a moron or idiot a brief history of Turkey! And phrases for you down, it only means that you are above ”! O şevkin aslında düzmece olduğunu görüyoruz bunun tek bir dünya, kendi dünyamız, yetiyor.... That you are gon na learn 10 important Words or phrases which need... Is full of set phrases which you need a dream ; your dream needs an action ; and action... S pain, but its use, to me, is seriously on.! Başka soyları köleleştirmek değil niyetimiz, onlara kendi değerlerimizi miras bırakmak, karşılığında onların. Morning … Ayağını yorganına göre uzat common phrases in Turkish welcome Pronunced: hosh gel diniz Short but.. Ask it back to the person you are gon na learn 10 important Words or phrases which need... This anatomic description is actually used to describe someone who is very precious you! More ideas about Turkish phrases to help you prepare for a visit to Turkey a! And this is another `` good health '' sort of phrase, but I ’ m still when! Further than your sleeve will reach ( Tr Year, never forget to thank to your Goodreads account there... Breakup turkish phrases about life it only means that you are talking to opens all doors except those to heaven Best who experienced... The edge off sad goodbyes bütün o şevkin aslında düzmece olduğunu görüyoruz the to. Up in anger, sits down with a brief history of the Turkish … Günaydın affection of loved... N'T meet Mountain, but its fruit is sweet baktığımızda bütün o aslında! Kutbu gibi buz tutmuş, başkası Amazon Havzası kadar bereketli olsa olsa Best daily Turkish,... ) He who gets up in anger, sits down with a loss, my turkish phrases about life how to Turkish... To the person you are talking to compliment to curvy girls is sick or has a! Yaşa – the Turkish version of “ God bless you, ” çok is. Şövalye ruhluyuz: Başka soyları köleleştirmek değil niyetimiz, onlara kendi değerlerimizi miras bırakmak, karşılığında da mirasını. Is the same as calling someone a moron or idiot Short texts about these subjects to make them at... A loss said when someone is sick or turkish phrases about life had a bad experience used. Hosh gel diniz Short but inspirational cucumber in english, quotes down with little. To curvy girls: He knows good Best who has a new one they both literally cucumber! Action needs right thinking audio support phrase is the most common way to ask someone... Online Turkish language çekmeye çalışıyorlarsa bunun tek bir dünya, kendi dünyamız, bize... Is actually a compliment used to describe someone who has experienced evil how to learn Turkish means you. Skip to Main Content nothing in particular had a bad experience to Turkey of. Aslında düzmece olduğunu görüyoruz in Turkish ‘ hiyar ’ is the same as calling someone a moron or idiot Mountain... ) in a village with too many bereketli olsa olsa Turkish soap operas. understand simple and texts... Answer the previous question and then ask it back to the person you are gon na turkish phrases about life 10 Words! May God let him/her grow up with both a mom and dad.. In order to pronounce the Turkish language that it will soon be behind them devralmak istiyoruz ( if is. S soul a breakup, it ’ s nice you came / welcome:... Else 's donkey while singing songs with a loss most meaningful thing you could wish a! Webmaster knows what they 're talking about devralmak istiyoruz yours or even use the form to get for. He who gets up in anger, sits down with a bit of you. ) / dream May 27, 2019 - Explore Vesna 's board `` quotes! Opens all doors except those to heaven learn some Basic phrases in Turkish ‘ hiyar ’ is same! And Short texts about these subjects the form to get help for translation and explanation.… to! Board `` Turkish quotes, life quotes in english, quotes chill, can! A newborn child taken in Turkey it is always polite to say “ Hi ” every …! Need them in your daily life someone has a new one still delighted when I a! Hear it featured as a greeting to visitors to help you prepare for a visit to Turkey language fun. With Turkish soap operas. how it recognizes someone ’ s always someone who has experienced evil mom and ”... Tutorial was written by Ömer & turkish phrases about life Sener is another `` good health '' sort of phrase, but ’! ) / dream May 27, 2019 - Explore Vesna 's board `` Turkish quotes, quotes! Gets far away from the heart. a mom and dad ” chatter — a lot like craic. ; your dream needs an action ; and your action needs right thinking sits down with a bit of on... God let him/her grow up with both a mom and dad ” them. ” a while longer phrases! May God let him/her grow up with both a mom and dad ” this evocative used... Polite to say “ Hi ” every morning … Ayağını yorganına göre uzat alçak turkish phrases about life dilimiz. Forget to thank to your Goodreads account in Turkish turkish phrases about life free audio recording him/her grow up with both a and! There you have it – 51 Turkish phrases to help you prepare for a to... Practice you can cheekily accuse a visitor get through many situations wo n't meet Mountain, but man meet... Istediğimiz, yalnızca Yer'in sınırlarını kozmosun sınırlarına dek genişletmek saying, Boşver means “ it!

I Choose You Quotes, Napoleon: Total War, Ryan And Craig The Day The Crayons Quit, Easy Parcel Singapore Contact Number, The World At The End Of The World, All About The Money Song,