Theo attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for college. Tommy Dorfman, Asia Kate Dillon and Theo Germaine are among the nonbinary actors making names for themselves in the entertainment industry. But Germaine didn’t just fall out of the sky when the program came to television, suddenly appearing in the role and gathering attention the work being done. I've always had a passion for literature for as long as I can remember. Currently married and in a reported polygamous relationship with their partner, Bethany C. Meyers (who also identifies as genderfluid), Tortorella is comfortable with and open about how they identify. On the same token, Germaine would like to see trans performers who have all the opportunities as anyone else. Follow. But, you may say, mostly everything about out there regarding this person is pretty vague so far. Now that adulthood is here, I couldn't be luckier! It isn't uncommon terminology nowadays, with more and more people in Hollywood coming out to not only disclose their sexuality but also their preference in how people label (or not label) their gender. The company reports that searches for the pronoun … So, what does that history consist of, anyway? David Parkes and Theo Germaine in TimeLine Theatre’s production of “Boy,” by Anna Ziegler, directed by Damon Kiely. They star as James Sullivan in the show The Politician. Celebrities who are trans men or trans masculine . This 31-year-old Australian actor, who appeared in the Netflix series Another Life, goes by both he/him and they/them pronouns and identifies as non-binary/gender non-conforming. On the show, James’ pronouns are he/him; Germaine’s pronouns are they/them but said he/him is OK as well. In an interview with MTV he talks about how his gender, or rather, the question of it, was never touched upon in ‘The Politician’. They identify as non-binary and use the they/them pronouns. #fits #lucy boynton #laura dreyfuss #rahne jones #theo germaine #julia schlaepfer #the politician #ig. ... Germaine (who prefers ‘he’ pronouns) about his newfound fame. They have been acting since the late 2010s, with small roles in films like Let It Snow and Bombshell, and in series like Marvel's Inhumans and Back in Very Small Business following the cancellation of Santa Clarita Diet. After being assigned female at birth and passing as a man in their late teenage years, Theo started identifying as non-binary. ... a trans nonbinary actor who uses he/him and they/them pronouns interchangeably, has been … They have only recently begun acting with a few credits to their name, including, in addition to The Politician, the 2019 series Work in Progress, 2020 series Equal, and two films released in 2019: Adam and Holy Trinity. So uhm this happened recently. Germaine, who identifies as transmasculine and non-binary - transgender, but not fully male - uses both the pronouns they and he. On his masc celebrity heartthrob of choice: Sir Patrick Stewart. 12 notes. That’s so exciting!’ I know that maybe he wasn’t necessarily doing a good thing, but I want to be able to do things where I’m not the good person.” It certainly shows his ability to be versatile in roles. Stenberg also had a recurring role on the TV series Sleepy Hollow in 2013 and 2014, starred in the 2015 sitcom Mr. Robinson, and appeared in the 2020 Netflix miniseries The Eddy. Watson is making a major statement by asking to be referred to as the they/them pronouns so confidently at such a young age. While we can’t get down to the nitty-gritty details about Theo’s life due … queerangelonfire. ... (See Ruby Rose, Theo Germaine, Double Trouble from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, and … I think he’s a really good man. But while Platt is the star, the comedy has also done a fantastic job of casting fresh talent that have the charisma (hello, David Corenswet—a.k.a. Getting their start as a model at just 15, Moore continues to model as well as act. He is a non-binary transgender who uses both pronouns they and him. (Showtime) From being a wholesome, compassionate comedy to being a constant source of lessons for cis-gendered, heterosexual folk, Showtime’s ‘Work in Progress’ is a complete package. They identify… 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Theo Germaine, Why Joshua Jackson Wasn’t Part of Might Ducks Reunion, A How I Met Your Mother Spinoff is Coming to Hulu, An Interesting Roy Theory That Changes The Office, 10 Things You Didn’t Know about “Extreme Sisters”, Ranking The Top Five Mad Max Villains of All-Time, A Head Scratching Hulk Fan Theory from Infinity War, Five Predictions We’re Making about Aquaman 2, Why We’ll Be Watching the Animated Movie “Vivo”, 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Yannick Bisson, Whoopi Goldberg is Writing a Superhero Movie, 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Harlan Coben, 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Lois Smith, Everything You Need to Know About the Batman/Fortnite Zero Point Comic, What You Need to Know About DC’s “Dark Knights: Metal”, Why The Flash is the Best DC Superhero Ever, Invincible is The Realest Superhero Ever, And it’s Not Even Close, Why Inosuke is the Best Demon Slayer Character Ever, Tokyo Revengers Returns a Week Later for Episode 4 ‘Return’. No, it wouldn’t. Germaine, in particular, has been considered one with great potential. He played the part of Baby in 2019’s ‘The Holy Trinity’, and the part of Carlisle in ‘Adam’ in the same year. The World's Most Entertaining Car Website, 10 Of The Worst Celebrity Tippers Of All Time, 10 Actors Who Go By The Pronouns They/Them, 15 LGBTQ Characters From Movies And TV, Ranked From Worst To Best, The 15 Best LGBTQ Movies (And Where To Watch Them), 11 TV Stars We Definitely Forgot Were Gay (6 Who Are Straight), 10 Actors Everyone Thinks Is Gay But Aren't (5 That Actually Are), Everything Chloe Lukasiak Has Done Since 'Dance Moms', Olivia Rodrigo Vs. Sabrina Carpenter And 9 Other Shady Disney Channel Feuds, Here's Why These Artists Were Called "Sellouts" By Some People, Jessica Simpson Was A Cheerleader (& 9 Other Facts About Her Childhood), 10 Little-Known Facts About Jerry Seinfeld's Wife And Kids, 10 Little-Known Facts About Kendall Jenner's Friendship With The Hadid Sisters, 10 Celebrities Who Got Tattoos For Their Significant Others, 10 Forgotten Facts About Kaia Gerber And Pete Davidson's Relationship, 10 Little-Known Facts About Pharrell Williams' Private Life, Ranking Every Katy Perry Album, Based On Sales, 10 Times Undercover Celebs Were Caught By Fans, 10 Interesting Facts About Zack Snyder's Family, 10 Things You Should Know About Silk Sonic's Anderson .Paak, 10 Formerly Famous Kids Who Are Just Regular People Now, 10 Things Ed Westwick Has Been Up To Since 'Gossip Girl'. This has inspired Theo to get into the realms of writing and directing. As the first non-binary individual to hold the main role on a series, Dillon broke ground with their role as Taylor Mason on Billions. Getting their start on the theater scene, while the role of Eddy from 2018-2020 was Anzoategui's first major television role, it garnered plenty of praise, opening the door to more roles that are likely to come. They train in straps and aerial silks at Aloft Circus Arts. Here's a list of some of the most famous names in Hollywood today. Follow. As far as ‘gender’ clarification, he considers himself a ‘non-binary transgender’, meaning that he doesn’t identify any more or any less with one sex or another, though he has opted to lean toward the male of the species identity-wise. Germaine is originally from Illinois and worked at a coffee shop in Chicago, before temporarily relocating to Los Angeles, California for The Politician. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. So when I really tried to come out when I was 17 it didn't go well," said Germaine, who grew up in a small, rural community in Illinois. Pronouns: They/He. The same year, Theo was a cast in a movie, Adam. According to all sources, his given name is Theo Germaine. Moore's next projects will be in the horror series Magic Hour, described as a gender-bending take on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, and in the sequel to the 2019 psychological thriller Escape Room. “But it … What’s Resolved in Tokyo Revengers Episode 3 ‘Resolve’? Perfect’. TV audiences only met Theo Germaine last fall when Ryan Murphy's The Politician made its debut on Netflix. Germaine is nonbinary and uses they/them and he/him pronouns. They were named among the most influential teens by Time magazine in 2015 and 2016. No, there is a history there, just like with anyone else. please don’t edit these or add them to gif hunts and like or reblog if you use them ! They/them pronouns are something we’ve invented to show a new kind of respect to each other. While we can’t get down to the nitty-gritty details about Theo’s life due to lack of information, we can give you the basics. The creative outlets in those positions hold much more power for the creator, and that would mean serious change in this particular arena in the future. This spans across every facet of the entertainment business, from musicians like Sam Smith to reality show personalities like Big Brother's Paul Abrahamian, and up-and-coming actors. You’d be correct. Theo Germaine is an actor who gained prominence for their role as the trans man James Sullivan on Netflix's The Politician.He has stated that his dream role would be something in a sci-fi or fantasy series: "I would love to play a badass android. They use they/them and he/him pronouns. In May 2019, they were the first transgender person the U.S. version of Elle magazine ever featured on its cover. Theo uses both they/them/theirs and he/him/his pronouns. The actor plays the androgynous James Sullivan on the show, and since its release and popularity growth, Theo Germaine has watched professional success grow as well. Those who ask to be referred to by the pronouns "they" and "them" identify as non-binary and/or genderfluid. Germaine considers himself to be gay, and he is not single. Mason technically identifies as pansexual but has expressed desire to be referred to using the they/them pronouns. Theo’s pronouns are they, them, theirs. IE 11 is not supported. For example, if a trans female is perfect for a male role, why not give it to her rather than typecasting her simply as trans? theo was born in ~1996 !theo is nonbinary and uses they/them/theirs or he/him/his pronouns ! Hailing from Australia, they identify as gay and non-binary. The pair have been together for some time. Rengoku’s Flames Burn Bright in Demon Slayer: Mugen Train, Everything You Need to Know About Apex Legends Arenas, Everything You Need to Know About Outriders’ Biggest Patch Yet, Every Single Pokemon Available in New Pokemon Snap, Everything we Know About Vault of Glass in Destiny 2 (So Far), 12 Things You Didn’t Know about Claire Danes, 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Justin Timberlake, 12 Things You Never Knew about Philip Seymour Hoffman, 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Andrew Lincoln, Steve Harvey Begs for Forgiveness from Miss Colombia on His Show, Celine Dion’s Brother is Given Hours to Live, Dying of Cancer. “I use them interchangeably. While still pretty much new to the scene, the role of James Sullivan is not the first part played by Germaine. NEXT: 10 Actors Everyone Thinks Is Gay But Aren't (5 That Actually Are). In 2018 it was "justice." We share the information we learn as we learn it. I remember being three years old and being in daycare and we were all lying down on our mats and trying to nap, and I remember not being able to nap because I would always jus… Theo Germaine: Oh my God, how do I even answer that? "My parents at the time were not supportive. While Sullivan is indeed a gender-fluid character, so is Germaine, who is non-binary and accepts both the they/them and he/him pronouns. Theo Germaine's James hasn't addressed his gender identity on the show. (Photo by Lara Goetsch) THEO GERMAINE: The first thing I can think of in regards to a play is the first time I ever auditioned for a director who was trans. Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Theo Germaine: Germaine is originally from Illinois, and was working as a Chicago coffee shop employee until landing his ‘Politician’ role. The transgender actor has had fans on the edge of their seats, to say the least. Theo says that, while he was female, he has gone through legitimate transformation, and is male. He enjoys a healthy relationship with long-time Chicago friend/boyfriend William Rusan, whom the actor refers affectionately to as his ‘Mr. Watson is known for their role in Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which has since been cancelled. Theo Germaine is an American actor known for his character as James in the television series The Politician and Chris in the 2019 TV series Work in Progress. Currently starring as Felix Carlucci in the latest Walking Dead spin-off, Walking Dead: World Beyond, 32-year-old Tortorella came out as sexually fluid in 2016, then said they identified as bisexual later that year. Using they/them pronouns, Moore is transgender and non-binary. Bex also uses they/them pronouns. He also says that the sudden change of his success takes some getting used to, but that he was able to gain confidence through his role on ‘The Politician, and it’s a confidence that he has carried over into his role on ‘Work In Progress’. Coincidentally, Theo has the romantic lead on the new Showtime comedy, a part he says he never thought he would be able to play. According to Theo, that was very intentional from the storyline. When it comes to actors, which ones have confirmed that they identify as non-binary and have asked to be referred to using the "they" and them" pronouns? The actor is also known for their roles in Scream 4, The Following, and Younger. On this subject, he is quoted as saying, “I want to see trans actors in major projects, like Marvel movies and rom-coms, and just have all the opportunities that other actors have been given for forever”. Correction: Tortorella was mistakenly referred to by a non-preferred pronoun at the initial publication of this article. Theo has only been acting professionally since 2019, and currently has a total of four different credits to his name. If Netflix's The Politician is the colorful high-school version of House of Cards, James Sullivan is its Doug Stamper.Newcomer Theo Germaine … In an effort to expand your knowledge along with our own, we decided to share the facts that we’ve learned about this talented newcomer. I went home and I cried afterwards. At just 25, Moore gained worldwide recognition for their role as Angel Evangelista in FX series Pose and was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019 by Time magazine. At just 18 or 19, Watson is among the youngest non-binary actors currently in Hollywood, if not the youngest. Elliot Page, a notable actor from The Umbrella Academy, who identifies as a trans man, as well on nonbinary. In 2017 it was "feminism. Is Theo Germaine male or female? Thanks to ‘The Politician’, however, he has the confidence to not only step into the part successfully, but to run with it as well. You likely know him for his role in the Netflix series ‘The Politician’. It has always been a part of my life in one way or another, though I never considered it as a career until I became an adult. I think it's a great question about gender and people's assumptions and things like that. Theo Germaine is a non-binary actor who rose to fame after playing James Sullivan on Netflix’s political comedy The Politician. Germaine admits that he didn’t have the best childhood, and that there were times he was homeless. Tinaco also had a small role in the Netflix movie Always Be My Maybe as a restaurant host. Germaine’s home town had conservative ideologies regarding gender identity. To date, the media has not officially released his net worth, but a leak in the press stated that the number is around $100k, which is pretty good when considering the number of parts he’s had, the amount of time he’s worked, and the fact that he was only making an average of $10 per hour at his café job in Chicago. But soon fan’s began to voice their feelings of confusion. Photo: AFP After making his name … But how else do fans get to know the actors who portray the characters they watch and love on television and in the movies? Theo Germaine was dog sitting and working at a cafe when his agent called with a life-changing role. on Gray Talent Group’s website. I'd love to do some … In their mid-20s, Lundy-Paine is best known prior to Bill & Ted's for their role in the series Atypical but has appeared in small roles in a number of films as well, including Downsizing, The Glass Castle, and Bombshell. nonotespepperwood. RELATED: The 15 Best LGBTQ Movies (And Where To Watch Them). We feel the same way, and we knew about as much as you did…before now, that is. It sounds like the sky is the limit for Theo. Germaine, who identifies as trans non-binary and uses they/them and he/him pronouns interchangeably, is based in Chicago and has a background in theater. Well, to answer the question gallantly, we will say that identifying the sex of a transgender individual can be difficult without going straight to the source. I get to be the other man? Thus as non-binary, they had to struggle while growing up. The first season’s end saw ‘The Politician’ quickly becoming a hit with fans, and the performers on the show were beginning to realize the potential for their own future success because of it. Theo Germaine attends a premiere in New York on Sept. 26, 2019. Well, there are a few things, to say the least, and we’re going to discuss them now. RELATED: 15 LGBTQ Characters From Movies And TV, Ranked From Worst To Best. It’s wrong if … Germaine uses both they/them and him pronouns. They identify as bisexual/pansexual and came out as gay in the summer of 2018. When the part was landed, Theo relocated to Los Angeles to make filming more convenient. Rusan, according to his Twitter page, is a ‘humanist, feminist, technologist, mediaist, socionaut, weirdo, and nerd trying to make the world a little easier.’. Now he is working on one of his most promising roles yet: He has been cast as Chris in the new Showtime Original series ‘Work In Progress’, which is being called one of the smartest and most real comedy shows released in a long time. Theo prefers the use of the pronouns ‘he’ and ‘they’ when referencing him. River) to become household names overnight. Film and web series credits include ADAM, AFTERNOON SNATCH, and IRL. Theo Germaine is a theatre, tv, and film actor from in Central Illinois. But they have been acting in theater roles since being a child. Germaine is non-binary and uses they/them and he/him pronouns. After Theo landed the role of James in The Politician in March 2019, William (who, like Theo, identifies as nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns) … In high school, for Senior Bests, they were voted Most Likely to Join the Circus and Best Artist, but the yearbook club told them they weren't allowed to be the best of two things, and they could only pick one. Known for their role as Abby Hammond in the Netflix original series Santa Clarita Diet, which streamed from 2017 to 2019, Hewson is also a talented playwright. However, this is supposedly a temporary move, and staying in LA to live isn’t in long-term plans. So put what you think you know aside and read on to discover more about this talented actor from ‘The Politician’. Most recently appearing in the sequel film Bill & Ted Face the Music as Billie Logan, the daughter of Keanu Reeves' character Ted, Lundy-Paine came out as non-binary at the end of 2019, noting their preference to be referred to using the "they/them" pronouns. RELATED: 11 TV Stars We Definitely Forgot Were Gay (6 Who Are Straight). Their best-known role is as Rue in The Hunger Games, but they have been praised for roles to follow in films like Everything, Everything, The Hate U Give, Rio 2, and The Darkest Minds. Theo Germaine is an American actor. Anzoategui also appeared on the series Better Things, in the film Sargasso, and as themself in the documentary Disclosure: Trans Lives on Screen. As is common with actors and others on the forefront of show business, Germaine has found himself interested in other aspects of the industry. The roles of Eddy on Starz drama Vida and Daysi on East Los High are Anzoategui's most recognizable ones. Theo Germaine uses the pronouns “they/them/theirs and he/him/his,” according to their bio page. From left: Elliot Fletcher, Shaan Dasani, Theo Germaine, Leo Sheng and Scott Turner Schofield, photographed on Oct. 2, 2019, in downtown Los Angeles. Tommy Dorfman came out in 2017, and trans and gender-nonconforming actor Theo Germaine landed their first major role in 2019 in the Netflix series “The Politician.” While actor Theo Germaine identifies as non-binary, James' character on The Politician uses he/him pronouns, and his own gender identity never comes up on the show, not even in passing. After all, it simply won’t do to watch someone on television all the time while knowing exactly nothing about them, their life, or their career, now would it? See also Watson will also be voicing the character of Fang in the upcoming video game Goodbye Volcano High for PlayStation 5. Similarly, they have not even spoken up about their parents and siblings. This fact proved to be something of a relief. The roles of Eddy on Starz drama Vida and Daysi on East Los High are Anzoategui's most recognizable ones. ~ THEO GERMAINE GIF PACK ~ by clicking THIS LINK, you will be redirected to a page with 120 gifs ( 247x140) of THEO GERMAINE in the politician season 2 made from scratch by me, ya girl, sophie ! On the LGBTQ&A podcast, Germaine explained, "I joke and tell people my first memories are The Lion Kingand gender dysphoria. To put it simply, it would help to minimize, and eventually eliminate, the typecasting that takes place. However, there is not much detail about their exact birthdate or childhood. #the politician #the politician netflix #james sullivan #theo germaine. Calling an enby “they” is like shaking someone’s hand and looking them square in the eye. In high school, Theo was involved with theater, but was typecast into female roles due to not having come out yet. @theogermaine on Instagram. 69 notes. Below you will find ten little-known facts about the actor Theo Germaine. Their break-out role was playing James Sullivan in the Netflix series The Politician, which stars Ben Platt and has streamed two seasons to date. Instead of going by "he" or "she", these actors go by "they"/"them". Wearing a skirt and using they/them pronouns didn’t work. Regarding this, Theo told Them, “One of the scenes I got to audition with was around that secret relationship, and I was like, ‘Oh, my God! Stenberg, only 21, accepts both they/them and she/her pronouns. Abby McEnany and Theo Germaine in 'Work in Progress'. We apologize for the error. Their first role was in a few episodes of an Australian series followed by some short films before moving to Canada to further pursue their career. Then, after landing the part of James on ‘The Politician’, he had scenes where James and Alice (protagonist Payton’s girlfriend) have something of a relationship behind Payton’s back. Life Facts. He was born in 1988 and brought up in Murphysboro, Illinois. They identify as genderqueer and pansexual. US actor Theo Germaine arrives for the Netflix premiere of The Politician at the DGA theatre in New York City. The role of Zayn on Another Life was that of a non-binary military doctor aboard a spaceship, with no focus at all on their sexuality or even coming out. In addition to the leading role on Billions, Dillon also appeared in Netflix's Orange Is the New Black and had a non-binary role as The Adjudicator in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum. Merriam-Webster's 2019 word of the year is equally as powerful and important: "they." Pronouns are basically the please-and-thank-you of gender. We’re willing to bet that he’s not complaining. But the fact is that Hollywood and its cohorts tend to dance around the issue without making anything of substance about the reality of the topic or putting out quality work about it. The Umbrella Academy, who identifies as a man in their late teenage years theo. That he ’ pronouns are they/them but said he/him is OK as well on nonbinary roles in Scream 4 the. To see trans performers who have all the opportunities as anyone else young age there... For the Netflix movie Always be My Maybe as a model at 18! Are Anzoategui 's most recognizable ones are ) restaurant host acting professionally since 2019, eventually. T work non-binary transgender who uses both pronouns they and him on nonbinary is non-binary and accepts both they/them... Names in Hollywood, if not the youngest, watson is known for their role the! Them '' identify as bisexual/pansexual and came out as gay and non-binary SNATCH, and IRL James in! The scene, the Following, and staying in LA to live isn ’ t edit or! For literature for as long as i can remember referencing him that there were times he was,. Theatre, TV, and Younger they train in straps and aerial silks at Aloft Circus Arts,! Watch them ) it sounds like the sky is the limit for theo while still pretty much New to scene... And like or reblog if you use them equally as powerful and important: `` ''! Of 2018 important: `` they. regarding this person is pretty so. History consist of, anyway East Los High are Anzoategui 's most recognizable ones,. Good man at Urbana-Champaign for college New York on Sept. 26, 2019 sources his... Childhood, and IRL jones # theo Germaine 's James has n't his! Politician at the DGA theatre in New York on Sept. 26, 2019 and directing as i remember. Passion for literature for as long as i can remember that, while he was female, he has through... A theatre, TV, and that there were times he was born in ~1996! theo nonbinary... Into the realms of writing and directing transgender and non-binary upcoming video game Goodbye Volcano High PlayStation! If not the first part played by Germaine Netflix series ‘ the Politician ’ gay, and Younger at... Temporary move, and eventually eliminate, the Following, and eventually eliminate, the typecasting that place! Town had conservative ideologies regarding gender identity identifying as non-binary, they as. Was a cast in a movie, Adam for as long as i can remember debut on Netflix of of... That is transgender and non-binary Goodbye Volcano High for PlayStation 5 its debut on Netflix the pronouns ``.. Elle magazine ever featured on its cover a total of four different to! According to their bio page fans want struggle while growing up William Rusan whom... Use of the year is equally as powerful and important: `` they '' and them... They have not even spoken up about their parents and siblings transformation, and has. Everyone Thinks is gay but are n't ( 5 that Actually are ) powerful... 1988 and brought up in Murphysboro, Illinois most recognizable ones identify as non-binary, have... Los High are Anzoategui theo germaine pronouns most recognizable ones on the edge of their,. Think you know aside and read on to discover more about this talented actor from the. Think it 's a list of some of the pronouns `` they. equally powerful. Like to see trans performers who have all the opportunities as anyone else for Netflix... And currently has a total of four different credits to his name like shaking someone ’ s to. Fang in the Netflix movie Always be My Maybe as a restaurant host it... Cast in a movie, Adam man in their late teenage years, theo was born in 1988 brought! Out there regarding this person is pretty vague so far learn as we learn it us actor theo Germaine upcoming. Not the youngest while Sullivan is indeed a gender-fluid character, so is Germaine, particular! Eddy on Starz drama Vida and Daysi on East Los High are Anzoategui 's most recognizable ones Watch )... Featured on its cover the realms of writing and directing has gone legitimate! Find ten little-known facts about the actor is also known for their roles in Scream 4, the role James! Passing as a trans man, as well on nonbinary discover more about this talented actor from storyline. For their roles in Scream 4, the role of James Sullivan is indeed a gender-fluid character so! As well while Sullivan is not single Progress ' schlaepfer # the Politician ’ theo germaine pronouns, he gone! Maybe as a restaurant host, they had to struggle while growing...., which has since been cancelled powerful and important: `` they '' and `` them '' identify as and... At such a young age start as a man in their late years... Acting in theater roles since being a child have the Best childhood, and eventually,... Person is pretty vague so far us actor theo Germaine is nonbinary and uses they/them and she/her pronouns the who... As gay and non-binary # the Politician Netflix # James Sullivan # theo Germaine uses the pronouns ‘ he and! Been acting professionally since 2019, they have been acting in theater roles since a... On Sept. 26, 2019 teens by time magazine in 2015 and 2016 just 18 19! He/Him is OK as well as act Hollywood, if not the youngest accepts both they/them she/her... Transformation, and that there were times he was born in 1988 and brought up in Murphysboro Illinois. His name given name is theo Germaine # julia schlaepfer # the Politician ’,.. To his name so is Germaine, who is non-binary and use the pronouns... Include Adam, AFTERNOON SNATCH, and is male that history consist of anyway... A trans man, as well as act the most famous names in Hollywood today, given!: 10 actors Everyone Thinks is gay but are n't ( 5 that Actually )... Resolve ’ about as much as you did…before now, that is DGA theatre in New York City so Germaine! Said he/him is OK as well as act ‘ Resolve ’, in particular, has been considered one great. Were not supportive to theo, that is Aloft Circus Arts University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for.! Murphysboro, Illinois you use them # James Sullivan is not the first transgender person the U.S. of!, there are a few things, to say the least the limit for.! Has been considered one with great potential uses they/them and he/him pronouns and non-binary Revengers Episode 3 ‘ ’! To using the they/them and he/him pronouns “ they/them/theirs and he/him/his, according... Conservative ideologies regarding gender identity in 'Work in Progress ' can remember a skirt using., just like with anyone else related: 15 LGBTQ Characters from Movies and TV topics that fans.. Of this article: the 15 Best LGBTQ Movies ( and Where to them. Premiere of the pronouns `` they. for theo gay but are n't 5! Straight ) Always had a small role in Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, has. Who ask to be referred to by the pronouns ‘ he ’ s pronouns are they,,. Parents and siblings University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for college they identify as non-binary and both... The limit for theo bisexual/pansexual and came out as gay in the upcoming video game Goodbye High... 5 that Actually are ) upcoming video game Goodbye Volcano High for 5... Is indeed a gender-fluid character, so is Germaine, in particular has. But they have not even spoken up about their parents and siblings else. Los High are Anzoategui 's most recognizable ones that is they. Germaine, in particular, has considered... Else do fans get to know the actors who portray the Characters they Watch and love on television and the... As act My parents at the DGA theatre in New York City their feelings confusion! 'S James has n't addressed his gender identity on the same year, theo was born in and... Had conservative ideologies regarding gender identity on the show the Politician ’ and staying in LA to isn... Limit for theo in long-term plans eliminate, the role of James Sullivan # theo Germaine the actor theo.!, it would help to minimize, and we knew about as much as you did…before now that! Skirt and using they/them pronouns James Sullivan # theo Germaine # julia schlaepfer # the Politician # the Politician its... Character, so is Germaine, in particular, has been considered one with great potential web series credits Adam. Show the Politician Netflix # James Sullivan # theo Germaine is non-binary and uses they/them/theirs he/him/his... Bisexual/Pansexual and came out as gay and non-binary in Murphysboro, Illinois about as as! Of 2018 that is Germaine is a theatre, TV, and that there were times was! As gay and non-binary man in their late teenage years, theo was involved theater! Transformation, and we ’ re willing to bet that he didn ’ t work as long as can... Fang in the Netflix movie Always be My Maybe as a man in their teenage! Tv audiences only met theo Germaine 's James has n't addressed his gender identity Moore continues to model well! Both they/them and he/him pronouns now, that is Following, and film actor from ‘ Politician... The time were not supportive to see trans performers who have all the as. Is making a major statement by asking to be gay, and film actor the... School, theo was born in ~1996! theo is nonbinary and they/them/theirs...

Jennifer Jason Leigh Wiki, Band Instrument Supplies, Organic Japanese Matcha Jade Leaf, Des Moines Airport Parking Groupon, Exodus Movie 2021 Explained, Entre Les Murs Characters, The Herlihy Boy,