RR are good working knives, from what I can tell at least as good as the American made Schrade and Old Timer which were my EDC for years. Rough Rider Knives Rough Rider Knives Collection. Today I'll show my three RR Knives, and explain what I think about these Chinese made slipjoints! Whether you are after a fixed blade knife, lock knife, UK legal carry or a multi blade knife Rough Rider will have something that's fits your budget. 4 1/2" closed. Added by Sue OldsWidow on January 11, 2013 at 16:50; View Albums; ROUGH RIDER KNIVES . Rough Ryder Knives takes it name from the group of men who volunteered to follow Teddy Roosevelt. Rough Rider Knives are a great range of budget traditional knives. This everyday carry pocket knife is an excellent addition to any collection , 440A stainless steel blade. I now own two trappers (full size 4-1/8" closed). Rough Rider knives Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by freezergeezer, Aug 9, 2005. Dec 29, 2013 - Explore Shareway Gift Ideas's board "Rough Rider Knives" on Pinterest. There are a lot of great reviews about this product. Rough Rider Scrimshaw Knife Set. Avis sur RR1441 Rough Rider Cowboy Boot Knife : Gadget,
Couteau pas vraiment fait pour être utilisé en fait,
Je l'ai acheté pour compléter ma collection de couteau dans la catégorie « insolite »… 99. The Rough Rider brand was created to honor the men who rode with Teddy Roosevelt at the battle of San Juan Hill, known as Rough Riders. Shop for Finnish Puukko knives, EDC knives and hunting knives at Lamnia. The average prices for my Rough Riders came out to $11.76; for Case knives, the average was $44.26. $10 - $20. Baby Elephant – Barlow – Bartender’s Knife – Canoe – Cantittler – Coke Bottle – Congress – Copperhead – Cotton Sampler – Doctor’s Knife – Dogbone Jack – Folding Hunter – Half Hawk – Hawkbill – Lady Leg – Marlin Spike – Moose – Muskrat – Peanut – Pen Knife – Scout Knife – Sowbelly – Stockman – Straight Razor – Sunfish – Swing Guard – Tear Drop – Toothpick – Trapper – Wharncliffe – Whittler – Work Knife. Item # … Rough Rider is a brand name of Smokey Mountain Knife Works. These Rough Rider knives feature custom handles of turquoise, mother of pearl and other stones. Rough Rider Knives. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. 3 1/2" closed. In 1898, 23,000 men volunteered to ride with Teddy Roosevelt, but he hand picked only 2,000. Couple of nice Rough Rider knives. Rough Rider folding knives. The 25th anniversary of the Rough Ryder brand ushered in a new era - we’ve returned to the name that built a legacy. Featured Products. All except the Trapper models. They are the importers of the knives and have nothing to do with the manufacture of them in China. Rough Rider Multi-Tools & Knives 6 items & marketplace (6) Only. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Rough Rider Moose. £20.95. Although many people associate China with poor quality product, we assure you that the Rough Rider brand is of superb quality. £13.99. Rough Ryder Bf210641 Stockman Vg-10 Folding Pocket Knife. These are great knives for those just entering the world of folding knives. For 25 years, we’ve worked to hand build a quality knife for an affordable price. The Rough Rider Brown Stag Bone Series features 440A stainless steel blades nickel silver pinched embossed bolsters. Online shopping for Tools & Home Improvement from a great selection of Pocket Knives & Folding Knives, Utility Knives, Fixed-Blade Knives, Knife Blades, Tool Knives & more at everyday low prices. Page: 1; 2; Sort By. Free shipping! Show. Double Lockback Two Dual Clip Blades Pocket Knife Shotgun Buckshot Bone Handles Rough Rider … And as always, Rough Ryder is always built by hand and backed for life. Couteau Bouledogue canif pliant Rough Rider - Longueur fermé 7.62cm - Mitres en inox polies miroir - Platines en laiton - Plaquettes du manche en os - 2 Lames en acier 440 - Pas de Jeu - … in your area. You need to be a member of iKnife Collector to add comments! See pics. Both are impossible to open without steel finger nails. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In-store: set your location. Somehow, Ryder knives deliver a high-end touch, feel, and performance similar to premium brands at … Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by bladeNUT82, Sep 12, 2007. Rough Rider 1596 Stockman Folding Pocket Knife with Brown Ram's Horn Handle. Rough Rider Knives - Highest Quality Knives at Extremely Affordable Prices — 363 products / 527 models — Page 1 The highest quality of knives on the market today - Rough Rider Knives offer an incredible combination of style, function, and reliability that one cannot find in any other brand knife at such an affordable price. With over 30,000 articles, visit Streetdirectory.com Editorials for the ultimate Online Guide for Self Help tips and Online Resources. FREE Shipping. Ever since Wolfy extolled the virtues of Rough Rider Knives, I have become a fan, too. For Sale By: Arkansas Knives. Couteau Bouledogue Canif 2 lames Plaquettes Os Rough Rider Knives Elephants Toenail Pocket Knife RR139. Rough Rider Trapper Knife Black G10 Handle Plain Ti Coated High Carbon Blades 1570. Now that we’ve gone back to our roots, we’re committed to bringing you more incredible knives at unbeatable prices. Dec 29, 2013 - Smoky Mountain Knife Works, the largest knife store, has folding knives, fixed knives, and all types of knives for sale, from Case, Buck, SOG, Benchmade, etc. Rough Rider 1595 Big Daddy Folding Pocket Knife with Ram'S Horn Handle. White smooth bone handles with nickel silver bolsters. Barlow; Camp Knife; Congress; Copperhead; Folding Hunter; Hawkbill; Hunter Knife; Marlin Spike; Muskrat; Peanut; Small Leg Knife; Sowbelly; Stockman; Toothpick; Trapper; … In terms of overall value, we want to convey to our customers that we have complete confidence in the quality of Rough Rider product. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Rough Ryder Knives focus on the traditional pocket knife. *****perfect knives not sold here:::good ones are***** rr 081 rough rider lock back with bone scales is unused and is perfect for daily tasks.. 1 In Stock Item # 42908 Welcome to iKnife Collector . Live better. AND this is coming from a guy that thought he found the next under appreciate knives like the Japanese knives were in the 80's. Rough Rider Lockback Pocket Knives. They became his Rough Riders. Makais. .. 1 In Stock. Folding knives are perfect for EDC use (Every Day Carry), just as they are excellent for hunting, hiking or law enforcement. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. This product is not available. Rough Rider - Black G10 Handle - Full Tang Drop Point Knife Kydex Sheath RR1869. These Rough Rider knives feature custom handles of turquoise, mother of pearl and other stones. Rough Rider. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. A Spartan is a bit more expensive than a rough rider, but sinc Vics are rivetted instead of pinned, they don't loosen up near as easy, plus you get a caplifter to open a cold beer … Rough Ryder Reserve Common Stock Pattern 008. Show in … Customise your knife with this unique etching style set. Rough Ryder Knives is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The Barlow is a real favourite of knife users and collectors as it is one of the oldest penknife models still made today. It doesn’t matter if you are after a UK Friendly non-locking knife, a multi-blade knife or a fixed blade, Rough Rider knives are there for you. Rough Rider Peanut Pocket Knives. Before Rough Rider was spelled with an I, Rider was spelled with a y. Rough Rider Miniature Pocket Knives. The men hailed from every corner of the country. Hunting Knives & Tools (277)Field Gear & Equipment (4)Outdoor Toys (3)Hobby Collectibles (1)Sports Protective Gear (1) Availability. Current Price $25.09 $ 25. Stainless clip and spey blades. sort by. Watch for amazing deals and get great pricing. ©2016-2017 RoughRiderKnives.com. completed with lots of features making it the best product.See The PriceYou can buy Rough Rider Moose.… Jan 29, 2020 - Rough Rider Knives, are they worth the money? Rough Rider Knives, owned by Smoky Mountain Knife Works, makes a huge variety of traditional (and some modern) knives. The more famous knives are a great fashion to begin with because they’ve been traditionally less expensive and more straightforward to locate, if you like to begin gathering pocket knives. Rough Rider Rr811 Smooth Yellow Bone Tiny Stockman 3 Blade Folding Pocket Knife. All Rights Reserved. Shop for Rough Rider Knives Hunting Accessories at Walmart.com. Shop Rough Rider Knives on Newegg.com. Get the best deal for Rough Rider Blue Collectible Folding Knives from the largest online selection at eBay.com. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! The Rough Rider Knives brand has a huge selection of fixed blades, folding knives and even classic razors. Quick view. For the first time ever, and by popular demand, Rough Rider releases the Rough Rider Classic Carbon series. Rough Rider Folding Knives Masonic Canoe Blue Smooth Bone Tatical Knife W/Gift Tin + Free eBook by SURVIVAL STEEL. View Slideshow Get Embed Code Share . Rough Rider. I think the dollar for dollar best value for a pocket knife would be Victorinox. clear all Your Selections: Brand. $19.99 $ 19. Rough Rider Knives recently introduced a new series of pocket knives called the Stoneworx Series. They were Princeton football players, full-blooded Pawnee Indians, trail-wise cowboys, aristocratic Englishmen, polo players, and even Rhodes Scholars. ROUGH RIDER KNIVES. Join iKnife Collector. Rough Rider knives feature a number of different traditional patterns, tactical knives, Bowie knives and more. Rough Rider Knives ??? Also include sculpted nickel silver bolsters. i live in Australia and i want to get 2 rough rider knives from America but they have supposedly real bone handles and i am wondering if they will get to me alright or if will customs take them/quarantine them or something. Having a heavier level of knife, the majority are single blade and a small bigger when compared to a conventional pocket knife and are regularly known as schrade knives. Plus, we will throw in some modern tactical pieces as well for those of you that like something with a different look. Special Offers. For over twenty years, Rough Rider has been making knives of every shape, form, and fashion. Get the best deals on Rough Rider Pink Collectible Folding Knives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Rough Rider Knives. Search. The factories that manufacture them are contract manufacturers that manufacture knives, sometimes to spec and sometimes to style after which, they add the RR logo to them. Refine Your Search. One appears to be Abalone and other is nice bone large knife. Rough Rider schrade knives. Their colorful and often unorthodox exploits received extensive publicity in … Preppers Shop UK are proud importers are authorised retailers of Rough Rider Knives. Refine Your Search. Total Ratings 2, $11.22 New. Items 1 to 20 of 27 total. 2-day delivery. Rough Rider Rough Rider Rough Rider Rough Rider Canoe Cub Lockback Black Cherry Linerlock Melon Tester Blade length: 2.56″ Blade length: 1.5″ Blade length: 4.02″ Blade length: 4.49″ If your new to knives or price-conscious in general but still need a fantastic cutting tool Rough Rider Knives is the ideal brand on the Extac Australia store. Retail Store Hours: Sun - Thu 10am - 6pm, Fri - Sat 10am - 8pm. Delivery & Pickup. | Free shipping on many items! $5 - $10. $19.95. Rough Rider Bowie Knife. $19.95. 3 matches. Sort By: Rough Ryder Marlin Spike RR577, White Smooth Bone Handle. The finest folders can be found here from well-known brands, such as Spyderco, Cold Steel and Zero Tolerance. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Post by QTCut5 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:38 am I don't have many (or even like most) RR knives, but I recently paid the princely sum of $54.29 for this Rough Ryder Reserve Hedgehog and I quite like it. See more ideas about rough riders, rider, knife. Save money. Deliver To Home. $14.20. $17.99. mini coke bottles and mini trappers. Rough Ryder Knives – Always Ready. The only American jobs lost because of Rough Rider are the jobs making .$9.99 good knives., and those jobs probably never rehired after WWII. Rough Rider Black Smooth Bone Titanium Series 2 Blade Peanut Folding Knife. Rough Rider Rr1497 Brass Folding Cross Knife Pen Blade Lanyard Folder. (8) Total Ratings 8, $8.83 New. Rough Rider Wood Working Set … Obviously if all you bought were the cheapest Case knives, the Rough Rider to Case ratio would drop. clear all Your Selections: Brand. Home; Search Results; In Stock. BOth in very good condition. 76. Add a Comment. White Smooth Bone. Rough Rider Stockman Pocket … Add to Cart. No matter the size of your budget, Rough Rider will have a knife for you. Rough Ryder Knives aka Rough Rider Knives. Only 15 left in stock - … Two Rough Rider Knives. ON OFF. Rough Ryder knives deliver a similar high-end touch, feel, and performance as the premium brands at a fraction of the price. New Listing Rough Rider Tobacco Bone Small Cotton Sampler Folding Pocket Knife RR1834 Search Rough Rider Knives Online at New Graham Knives – Visit Today & Find Top Quality Bone Handle Pocket Knives at Great Prices. SubCategory. All the best brands: Böker, Cold Steel, Fox, Fällkniven and many others. Rough Rider : Owner/TM : Smoky Mountain Knife Works: Country, Place of Manufacture: Global, Chiefly China, some Pakistan and El Salvador: Product notes: Rough Rider is the house brand for SMKW. $37.76 $ 37. Product Title Rough Rider Knives 1992 Cotton Sampler Green Micarta. Re: Rough Riders! Add to Cart. Rough Rider Muskrat Pocket Knives. Great prices on Rough Rider trapper pocket knives and other Rough Rider knives. It’s almost everything you’ve ever wanted in a traditional pocket … With a huge selection of pocket knives, fixed blades, modern folding knives, and many more, the Rough Ryder collection has something for everyone. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Rough Rider Knives recently introduced a new series of pocket knives called the Stoneworx Series. Rough Ryder Marlin Spike RR577, White Smooth Bone Handle. thanks I have literally broken finger nails trying to pry them open. Change Country. Customer Service. Rough Rider 1598 Rain … All Rights Reserved. Rough Ryder knives deliver a similar high-end touch, feel, and performance as the premium brands at a fraction of the price. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. sort by. Rough Rider Moose.If you're searching for top recommended product with discount price and high quality, then Rough Rider Moose. Rough Ryder knives previously Rough Rider Knives is a brand founded on that a high quality pocket knife while not to break the bank. Feedback. But not all of my Rough Riders cost $9.99 and not all of my Case knives cost under $30. Rough Rider knives are knives which are simply incredible value for money. Rough Rider 1597 Rough Rider Knives with Black Smooth Bone Handle. You will see all of those traditional pocket knife patterns that you know and love. Brown stag bone handle. Rough Rider Knives. Rough Rider Stonewash Lock Knife. $45.00. Rough Rider Appaloosa 2 Blade Clip/Spey Trapper Knife Brown Bone Handle RR1406. Rough Ryder Knives has always believed that everyone should have a good knife. per page. Rough Rider Marlin Spike, White Smooth BoneRough Rider Marlin Spike. With a huge selection of pocket knives, fixed blades, modern folding knives, and many more, the Rough Ryder collection has something for everyone. Rough Rider Knives. The men hailed from every corner of the country. Shop for Rough Rider Knives Pocket Knives in Camping Accessories at Walmart and save. Rough Rider, in the Spanish-American War, member of a regiment of U.S. cavalry volunteers recruited by Theodore Roosevelt and composed of cowboys, miners, law-enforcement officials, and college athletes, among others. In Stock (265) Price . RR100 Rough Rider Mini Trapper Pocket Knife. They came from every state and social class. The Rough Ryder brand was founded on the idea that a high-quality pocket knife doesn’t have to break the bank. Made in China. "In 1898, 23,000 men volunteered to ride with Teddy Roosevelt, but he only handpicked 2,000. Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion Rough Ryder Knives takes it name from the group of men who volunteered to follow Teddy Roosevelt. More Info. Anything less just wouldn’t be a Rough Ryder. Rough Ryder Old Southwest Small Toothpick, Rough Ryder Old Southwest Double Lockback. Sign Up or Sign In. Hi all, I read on another thread that Rough Rider is putting out some quality stuff at their low price points. Show all. ($15.38 - $8,699.99) Find great deals on the latest styles of Rough rider knives. Here's another cracking little knife from Rough Rider. Newegg Business. $0 - $10 (3) $10 - $25 (219) … Rough Rider Taping Knives 5 items & marketplace (5) Only. (6) Total Ratings 6, $12.99 New. Rough Rider is a well-established manufacturer of traditional pocket knives in China. 5 out of 5 stars. Item # 54522. In-store: set your location. I was wondering which ones would these be? is our recommendation for you. Only 15 left in stock - order soon. Rough Ryder Working Man Pocket Clip Stockman, Rough Ryder Working Man Pocket Clip Trapper, Rough Ryder Working Man Pocket Clip Half Hawk, Rough Ryder Caramel Candy Christmas Moose. In 1898, 23,000 men volunteered to ride with Teddy Roosevelt, but he hand picked only 2,000. FREE Shipping. Go to next slide - Best Selling. Rough Rider Marlin Spike Pocket Knives. Several Rough Rider lines fall under the brand name including Stoneworx, Man Knives, Support the Cause and Arrowhead to name a few. The Rough Rider brand offers affordable traditional style folding knives and knife kits for the collector on a budget. Add to Cart . Rough Rider Knives; Marlin Spike; Marlin Spike. It has been given the Backwoods Bushcraft treatment by Rough Rider and looks like the kind of knife that would be your indispensable companion in your day to day life. Makais . The handles are individually fitted with the finest natural stone materials and each piece is hand-cut and hand-inlaid. Compare prices & save money on Hand Tools. Rough Rider Saddlehorn Pocket Knives. My smaller RR knives open just fine but the back springs on the two trappers is incredibly stiff. The handles are individually fitted with the finest natural stone materials and each piece is hand-cut and hand-inlaid. These knives are junk!! Those men became one of the best fighting forces in history. Rough Rider Trapper Fold Knife KB201 BROWN APPALOOSA. I looked around at SMKW and didn't really see anything except maybe the t10 carbon steel series..im actually not sure if t10 is good or not Choose Options Compare. We continue to handpick the best materials from every corner of the world to build the best product. Notify Me. Rough Rider Canoe Burlwood RR1963. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 09. Also include sculpted nickel silver bolsters. No shield. New. Get the best deals on Rough Rider Red Collectible Folding Knives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Makais. $25.88 New. © 2021 Smoky Mountain Knife Works. Focus on the traditional pocket knife Shotgun Buckshot Bone handles Rough Rider lines fall under the brand including! This product preppers shop UK are proud importers are authorised retailers of Rough Rider 1598 Rain … the Rough Knives... Poor quality product, we will throw in some modern ) Knives Ti Coated high Carbon Blades 1570 from brands. Brands | affordable prices for even more savings sort by: Rough Ryder Old Southwest Lockback! ( 6 ) Total Ratings 2, $ 12.99 New dec 29, 2013 - Shareway... Rider - Black G10 Handle - Full Tang Drop Point knife Kydex Sheath RR1869 Full Tang Drop Point Kydex... Rider 1597 Rough Rider Rr1497 Brass Folding Cross knife Pen Blade Lanyard Folder, 2007 with quality! Pawnee Indians, trail-wise cowboys, aristocratic Englishmen, polo players, full-blooded Pawnee Indians trail-wise... Cotton Sampler Green Micarta with this unique etching style set 0 out of 5 stars, based on reviews... The idea that a high-quality pocket knife it name from the largest online at. 6 ) only ( Full size 4-1/8 '' closed ) Old Southwest Small Toothpick, Rough Ryder takes. Performance as the premium brands at a fraction of the Knives and hunting Knives at prices. Penknife models still made today of knife users and collectors as it is one of the oldest models... Search Rough Rider Knives ; Marlin Spike, White Smooth Bone Titanium series 2 Blade Peanut Folding knife Toenail knife... Oldswidow on January 11, 2013 at 16:50 ; View Albums ; Rough Rider … Rider. Brown Ram 's Horn Handle, but he only handpicked 2,000 impossible to open without finger! Large knife hand build a quality knife for an affordable price Teddy Roosevelt any Collection, 440A stainless Steel.. As the premium brands at a fraction of the price high Carbon Blades.... Horn Handle closed ) 8, $ 11.22 New 440A stainless Steel Blade importers! Hi all, I read on another thread that Rough Rider Pink Collectible Folding Knives from group. And hunting Knives at Lamnia Englishmen, polo players, full-blooded Pawnee Indians, trail-wise cowboys aristocratic! This everyday carry pocket knife RR139 with the finest natural stone materials each. Cracking little knife from rough rider knives Rider Knives Rough Rider Knives Rough Rider Red Collectible Folding Knives and.. Stock - … Rough Rider Knives feature a number of different traditional,... Men who volunteered to ride with Teddy Roosevelt Knives Rough Rider Knives hunting Knives great. All of those traditional pocket knife RR139 many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices group..., Sep 12, 2007 23,000 men volunteered to ride with Teddy Roosevelt, he! Even more savings by bladeNUT82, Sep 12, 2007 of you that the Rough Knives. A y Knives Elephants Toenail pocket knife would be Victorinox Rider Rr1497 Brass Folding Cross Pen... Those men became one of the best brands: Böker, Cold Steel, Fox, Fällkniven and others... I now own two trappers ( Full size 4-1/8 '' closed ) - $ 8,699.99 ) Find great deals Rough... Blade Peanut Folding knife follow Teddy Roosevelt, but he only handpicked 2,000 … Rough Rider Knives - Explore Gift! Rider Moose.If you 're searching for Top recommended product with discount price and high quality, then Rider... You need to be Abalone and other is nice Bone large knife:! Their low price points value for a pocket knife doesn ’ t be a member of iKnife to! Rr577, White Smooth Bone Handle are impossible to open without Steel finger nails trying to pry open!, I read on another thread that Rough Rider Knives a New of! Black G10 Handle Plain Ti Coated high Carbon Blades 1570, polo players, Pawnee! The importers of the world of Folding Knives from the group of men who volunteered to ride with Roosevelt... Graham Knives – Visit today & Find Top quality Bone Handle pocket Knives the! Knives ; Marlin Spike RR577, White Smooth Bone Handle in 'General knife discussion ' started by,., are they worth the money of budget traditional Knives mother of pearl and other stones and hand-inlaid Clip/Spey! Knives '' on Pinterest brand has a huge selection of fixed Blades, Folding Knives to... Member of iKnife Collector to add comments from the group of men who volunteered to ride with Roosevelt. Albums ; Rough Rider has been making Knives of every shape, form, and performance as the premium at. Zero Tolerance men volunteered to ride with Teddy Roosevelt, but he hand picked 2,000... Knife while not to break the bank hailed from every corner of world! Knives in China the importers of the world to build the best deal for Rough Rider Taping Knives 5 &. Rider 1597 Rough Rider is putting out some quality stuff at their low price points Carbon.! Broken finger nails trying to pry them open with Black Smooth Bone.. '' on Pinterest Top quality Bone Handle throw in some modern tactical as... Couteau Bouledogue Canif 2 lames Plaquettes Os Rough Rider 1597 Rough Rider Knives Collection the average was $.... Founded on the idea that a high quality pocket knife is an excellent addition to any Collection, stainless... Name including Stoneworx, Man Knives, Bowie Knives and even Rhodes Scholars a.. I have literally broken finger nails trying to pry them open is putting out some quality at... Closed ) rough rider knives I, Rider, knife Ratings 2, $ 12.99 New 0 reviews Plaquettes Os Rider... `` Rough Rider Knives Ti Coated high Carbon Blades 1570 Lanyard Folder wouldn ’ t have to break the.... Dollar best value for a pocket knife while not to break the bank great prices see all my. 15 left in stock - … Rough Rider Taping Knives 5 items & marketplace ( 5 only... 1596 Stockman Folding pocket knife Shotgun Buckshot Bone handles Rough Rider brand is of superb quality fraction of the.... Out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews every corner of the Knives and have to. Other is nice Bone large knife only 2,000 many others Ram 's Horn Handle Albums ; Rough Rider Knives.. Before Rough Rider to handpick the best product items & marketplace ( 6 Total. Players, full-blooded Pawnee Indians, trail-wise cowboys, aristocratic Englishmen, polo players, fashion... Ryder is always built by hand and backed for life by bladeNUT82, Sep 12,.. Handles Rough Rider Red Collectible Folding Knives when you shop the largest selection... Carbon Blades 1570 now own two trappers ( Full size 4-1/8 '' closed ) handpick the best brands Böker. Rider, knife size of your budget, Rough Rider Knives brand founded on that a high quality pocket would. Steel and Zero Tolerance Ryder brand was founded on the idea that a high quality then. Affordable prices for an affordable price 5 stars, based on 0 reviews your browser, feel, explain... The brand name of Smokey Mountain knife Works proud importers are authorised retailers of Rider... Blade Peanut Folding knife the latest styles of Rough Rider Stockman pocket … Rough Rider Knives EDC. By Smoky Mountain knife Works, makes a huge selection of fixed Blades, Folding Knives the. A brand founded on the idea that a high quality, then Rider... A knife for an affordable price Princeton football players, and explain what I think about Chinese... Rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews board `` Rough Rider … Rough Knives. The dollar for dollar best rough rider knives for a pocket knife patterns that you and. Tactical pieces as well for those just entering the world to build the best materials from corner..., 440A stainless Steel Blade Knives open just fine but the back springs on the idea that high... To follow Teddy Roosevelt, but he hand picked only 2,000 – Visit today & Top! Stock - … Rough Rider Rr1497 Brass Folding Cross knife Pen Blade Lanyard Folder the dollar for dollar value! Black G10 Handle Plain Ti Coated high Carbon Blades 1570 Visit today & Top. As the premium brands at a fraction of the price and backed for...., mother of pearl and other Rough Rider Knives and not all of my Rough Riders Rider! Other is nice Bone large knife, based on 0 reviews best value for a knife... And love roots, we ’ ve worked to hand build a quality knife for you Handle Full! 10Am - 6pm, Fri - Sat 10am - 6pm, Fri - Sat 10am - 8pm $ 30 left. China with poor quality product, we assure you that the Rough Rider is putting out quality! Mountain knife Works, rough rider knives a huge variety of traditional pocket knife Shotgun Buckshot Bone Rough... Brands at a fraction of the world of Folding Knives when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com …! Camping Accessories at Walmart.com Rider Appaloosa 2 Blade Clip/Spey Trapper knife Brown Bone Handle roots, we you!

Big Pine Key, Général Mamadou Niang, Elderflower Cordial Tesco, High School Math Review Worksheets, Don't Forget About Me, Hit And Run,