Critical reception of the novel was positive and it reached No. . (no pun intended) How could something so great get so pointless and boring? In a word, dull. Oh gosh, finally done with this series!! Every once in a while a book comes along that begs you to clear off your shelves. Perhaps, this is one of those series that will be better appreciated on screen. I mean, Ally Condie didn't even bother to give her world interesting names - they're just called The Society, The Rising, The Pilot. Those who had been immunized are not safe from the mutated virus, but those who caught the first strain of the virus are immune, signified by a red mark on their back. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. And I read the second one and was very disappointed. Player Reached the Top Series 6 books in series 4.5 out of 5 stars 628 ratings Player Reached the Top Publisher's Summary 2044. It was more robotic than anything. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. But getting the next and LAST book (Reached) I thought, "Well, as the grand finale there i. I have a love-hate relationship with this book. Scribner criticized the complexity of the three alternating perspectives, stating that they made the novel hard to follow. The book was published in multiple languages including , consists of 512 pages and is available in Hardcover format. A book you hold with reverent awe when you finish it. Much the same as Matched, both books are supposed to inspire angry, teenage, somewhat revolutionary sentiment – we’ve got love! As with the previous novels, Condie's writing is fluid, unhurried, and poetic with each line, each page. A book that yo. I hate to give this book more credit than its due, but the Pilot seems to be a metaphor for God. **MINOR SPOILERS** What should have been a bigger event in this book - the Rising fighting the Society - ended up being nothing. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Jan 10, 2018 - The thrilling conclusion to the New York Times Bestselling Matched Trilogy! Sometimes leaving things vague and trying to create a great symbolism works really well for books, but in this book it actually worked against it. I don't care about the Rising or the Society or the Pilot. I also didn't understand how Ky and Indie suddenly became the best trained pilots there ever was or how Xander got medical training so quickly. A book you hold with reverent awe when you finish it. Holds you up until you don't know how to live without it anymore. I really enjoyed Matched. This book is the author's last chance to prove/redeem herself and in my opinion, the author is indeed able to prove herself- that she is a consistent writer because from book one to three, she managed to maintain that dull tone throughout the series even though the story is infested with rebellion, illnesses, danger, deaths and other catastrophes. However, the medics realize the virus has mutated into a more dangerous form. So you liked Matched and Crossed, brilliant! Reached by Ally Conde has been reviewed by Focus on the Family’s marriage and parenting magazine. All the characters seem to move slowly and talk slowly and think in circles. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Nevertheless, I was able to achieve my purpose in reading the entire series, that is to find out whom Cassia ends up with. I hate to give this book more credit than its due, but the Pilot seems to be a metaphor for God. Throughout the entire series there was no doubt in my mind who she would end up with. It's written as if the author was doped up at the time. We’d love your help. i just need to know before I waste my money on the third book, is this book worth buying? The novel reached The New York Times bestseller's list in 2010 in the Children's category and Publishers Weekly named Mathed one of the best children's books of 2010. Xander is a medic, with a secret. To see what your friends thought of this book, This seems to be a common opinion - people like Matched, then are disappointed by Crossed. I could go on about the flaws of this book, but honestly it's hard to even describe the flaws since it's almost impossible to find specific concrete details. I will of course not be adding a stupid star to this. I really enjoyed Matched. I don't care about the Rising or the Society or the Pilot. "Player reached the Top" is an adventure LitRPG wuxia saga. Life has changed – and continues to change – drastically for all three characters as a deadly plague spreads and each character comes closer to choosing their future. One of the worst books I've ever had the misfortune to read. Team Xander all the way. I actually felt myself encouraging the death of Ky so that there was a twist and something interesting happened. [by killing off the love interest Condie introduced for the other guy in the first place! Cassia meets Anna, Hunter's mother-in-law who lead to farmers out of the Carving. Reached is the third and final book in the Matched Trilogy. After leaving the Society and desperately searching for each other - and the Rising - Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Life h. An excellent ending to an incredible trilogy, REACHED ties everything together in ways you'll never see coming. It is the top #2and #4 of the several Russian biggest self-publishing sites in epic and litRPG genres. It's much more interesting, and there is an additional point of view so you can get a better view of what's happening. After leaving the Society and desperately searching for each other - and the Rising - Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Overall, not a *terrible* book, I like the way the author tries to interweave the poetry, but in the end, disappointing. About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Free download or read online Reached pdf (ePUB) (Matched Series) book. I just can't do it. . By providing a cure, the Rising starts to win over the people. I just can't do it. I don't care if the Pilot is Pee-Wee Herman and he invites everyone back to his Playhouse. [Ky, but it just took so long to get to that point that it just wasn't that exciting for me. There were a few awkward sentences but they didn't occur enough for me. I'll definitely read the second book." The creator of the Matched trilogy answers your questions about her new underwater epic, Atlantia, what is was like writing a bestselling series,... After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. I liked the different world that they were in and pristine lifestyle everyone had laid out for them. [9], "Watch the shattering trailer for 'Reached,' the conclusion to the 'Matched' trilogy -- EXCLUSIVE", "Three's company for Utah writer's 'Matched' trilogy", "Ally Condie's ambitious 'Reached' completes the 'Matched' trilogy", "Ally Condie's 'Reached' hits best-seller list", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Reached&oldid=1006992685, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 15 February 2021, at 22:37. I wasn't a big fan of it either. There's no action, no suspense, no anything. Red cover to match the tablet theme. I can't even deal. Everything is in place for the Rising’s takeover of the Society, the reigning government. There were a few awkward sentences but they didn't occur enough for me to be bothered. I read the first book and I was all like "Oh, this book is amazing! I am Team Xander. Although I realize the book is dystopian in nature, and teens would mature a little faster, I think they sounded a little too old for their ages. Cassia Reyes. It is the third book in the “Matched” series. *SPOILERS*, What did you think of the ending? I liked the first book (Matched) because it was different and I liked both Ky and Xander. However, I find that I've just finished the last one. Then with the guy she does end up there was just detachment. The work for the cure is arduous and the lines between the Rising and the Society begin to blur; Oker tells Xander that the blue tablet is a trigger for the virus, not a poison and that the Society purposefully infected everyone. The entire trilogy lacks plot and imagination. December 16, 2020. 56 % of idiots gave it 5 stars and 9 % of idiots gave it 1. In Central, Cassia forms a group of people willing to share their art and talents with each other called the Gallery. Xander works with a renowned scientist named Oker to develop a cure. A book that makes you want to take all (but a rare handful) of five star ratings back, because the other five stars do not compare. [6] Christine Rappleye in the Salt Lake Telegram said it was "an exciting and satisfying ending to the trilogy as the unpredictable happens..."[7] According to Sara Scribner of the Los Angeles Times, Reached was better than the second novel of the series but failed to outshine the opening novel Matched. She is a member of the Rising who loves creating poetry and has a fascination with dancing and singing. Ally Condie is a former high school English teacher who lives with her husband, three sons and one daughter outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. Cassia has a realization that she unknowingly added Ky to the Matching Pool but could not remember because of the red tablet. This book is the author's last chance to prove/redeem herself and in my opinion, the author is indeed able to prove herself- that she is a consistent writer because from book one to three, she managed to maintain that dull tone throughout the series even though the story is infested with rebellion, illnesses, danger, deaths and other catastrophes. Plot Summary. Indie picks up Cassia and Xander on an airship and brings them to the Pilot where it is revealed that Cassia and Xander are immune, but Ky is not. The world of games changed long ago. I can't wait for this book. No, not at all, and that's saying a lot because I spellcheck everything I read. Every once in a while a book comes along that begs you to clear off your shelves. Told in the alternating perspectives of Xander, Cassia, and Ky, the novel begins with Xander attending the welcoming ceremony of … Thanks to them you cannot buy a book anymore based on reviews. It's such an odd book out from the whole trilogy, but in the end I realize this is actually a quite weak offering in the dystopian genre as a whole. Does this book get better? Predictably, she ends up with Ky because Ky too, chooses Cassia even when Indie would have been an easier choice. Months later, the Rising has taken control of the Society, but the majority of its resources are being put into curing the infected. The thrilling conclusion to the New York Times Bestselling Matched Trilogy! Stop rating a book you have not even read 1 page off! Oker dies before he could develop the cure, but Cassia realizes that Oker had discovered that Mariposa Lily was the cure before he died. Does it get better? All the characters seem to move slowly and talk slowly and think in circles. I cannot make myself read this meaningless tripe. There are more 5 stars reviews than 1. Critical reception for the book has been positive. 6 on USA Today's Best Selling Books list in 2012. Told in the alternating perspectives of Xander, Cassia, and Ky, the novel begins with Xander attending the welcoming ceremony of a new baby born into the Society. Tripwire ( 1999) 4. But yes, in my opinion Reached is the best of the trilogy! They agree to help the Pilot find the cure by working with villagers in Endstone outside of the Society who are immune. To pull it out of you would kill you entirely.”, http://www.matched-book.com/book-reached.html. Reached is a 2012 young adult dystopian novel by Allyson Braithwaite Condie and is the final novel in the Matched Trilogy, preceded by Matched and Crossed. Perfect for fans of 1984, Brave New World, Black Mirror, and The Handmaid’s Tale. After crossing canyons to break free, she waits, silk and paper smuggled against her skin, ready for the final chapter. Reached is the final installment in the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie. She's too stupid. I enjoyed matched, I tolerated crossed and only ended up finishing reached so I didn’t have a book or series unfinished. After leaving the Society and desperately searching for each other - and the Rising - Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Matched Trilogy: Reached (Series #03) (Hardcover) January 2021. You haven't read the book, why on earth must you add all these stars to it. It wasn’t cohesive and felt like an author’s first draft. The first book was seen entirely through the eyes of Cassia, our main protagonist. ***spoilers*** I found reached incredibly dull, very little suspense or drama. Aveline Wed 31-Mar-21 10:07:52. Overview. One young woman has raged against those who threaten to keep away what matters most--family, love, choice. Cassia insists that the cure is working on Ky and the Pilot rushes Cassia, Xander, and Ky to Camas. By sharing the perspectives of Ky and Xander, readers lose the thrill of not knowing what their intentions are. Xander is now working as an official in the medical department with another official named Lei, but he is secretly working for the Rising, a network of rebels against the Society. Welcome back. This series is a piece of trash. This is one of the least satisfying endings to a trilogy I have ever read in my entire life. Was I the only one who found many grammatical and syntactic errors? The final thrilling part of the New York Times bestselling trilogy, REACHED is the sequel to MATCHED and CROSSED by Ally Condie. Kirkus Reviews praised Reached, calling it a "breathless finale". **MINOR SPOILERS** What should have been a bigger event in this book - the Rising fighting the Society - ended up being nothing. I just couldn't stand to read this by the end of the novel. An election in Camas is held to determine the new leader of the society. Loved the first two books can't wait for this one. Nothing exciting happening. This book was such a disappointment. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Cassia faces the ultimate choices in the long-anticipated conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy. Killing Floor ( 1997) 2. Don't give it one just yet. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published It was released on November 13, 2012. I liked the first book (Matched) because it was different and I liked both Ky and Xander. “You cannot change your journey if you are unwilling to move at all.”, “If you let hope inside, it takes you over. Dull and boring. A division of Penguin Group (USA). Reached is the finale to the Matched Trilogy and is the most unique of all three of the books. Reached the end of a series (5 Posts) Add comment | Report. Reached is a 2012 young adult dystopian novel by Allyson Braithwaite Condie and is the final novel in the Matched Trilogy, preceded by Matched and Crossed. Critical reception for the book has been positive. No fire, passion. One of the worst books I've ever had the misfortune to read. Liking the idea and looking forward to how the bubble will be portrayed this time. Matched is a #1 New York Times best selling series! After crossing canyons to break free, she waits, silk and paper smuggled against her skin, ready for the final chapter. The Pilot arrives, demanding a cure, stating that a faction in the Rising intends to usurp his position. All three narrations are strong and each voice is authentic to each character, making it easy to always know who is narrating at any given point. 1. It was sooooooo boring. [5] Publishers Weekly also praised the novel, writing that fans of the series will be "satisfied with the fates of their favorites". The thrilling conclusion to the New York Times Bestselling Matched Trilogy! Painfully boring! It was as if Condie was reaching herself for a way to wind it up. Predictably, she ends up wi. I'm secretly hoping that the cover will be Cassia standing outside the sphere in the red dress Ky drew her in :) :). I really loved the first book, I couldn't put it down. All three narrations are strong and each voice is authentic to each character, making it easy to always know who is narrating at any given point. [if Anna, The Society, or The Rising take over. Just saying. This seems to be a common opinion - people like Matched, then are disappointed by Crossed. The Doctor would never have her as a companion. Is everyone Team Ky? Refresh and try again. (Sorry for lack of names, I don't want to put any spoilers). Dull and boring. She loves reading, running, eating, and listening to her husband play guitar. Maybe they'll all live together and share the love and passion until Xander and Ky fall in love with each other and get rid of Cassia, who, in her despair, jumps into a blue police box which takes her to Raxacoricofallapatorius where she finds true love with a Slitheen...nah. [8], The novel reached No. An excellent ending to an incredible trilogy, REACHED ties everything together in ways you'll never see coming. I have never been so mad ending a series, not because it was over, but because I read it to begin with. Xander and Lei confess their love for each other and stay in Endstone; Lei was Laney, the match of Vick. .because the other books are not quite fit to be shelved next to it. It feeds on your insides and uses your bones to climb and grow. Reached (Book) : Condie, Allyson Braithwaite : Cassia's journey began with an error, a momentary glitch in the otherwise perfect façade of the Society. Moving into the second one (Crossed) I expected something a little more spicy with love and war and just felt myself getting bored. As with the previous novels, Condie's writing is fluid, unhurried, and poetic with each line, each page. I used to do that but then finding out I bought a very bad book although it had 5 stars, or vice versa. He reveals that the tablets given to newborns are switched by rebels which contain immunity to the red, memory-erasing tablets and immunity to the viral plague which is ravaging the Society. Start by marking “Reached (Matched, #3)” as Want to Read: Error rating book. Ky and Cassia convince Anna to leave Endstone in order to run for office and represent the people rather than the Society or the Rising. Cassia is working in the Capital as a sorter while Ky is in Camas training to be an Airship pilot for the Rising. [3] The plot follows the experiences of the three protagonists with the rising of the rebellion against the Society, the race to find the cure against a plague of mysterious origin, and discovering the real intentions of the Rising. 6 on USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list The 'Matched' trilogy is the most popular teen series since 'The Hunger Games' 'Reached,' the third book in the series, is currently No. To be honest, Crossed and Reached inspire much the same sentiment as Matched (which I wrote about here) – this is so close – so so close – to being brilliant, it is infuriating. Cassia’s journey began with an error, a momentary glitch in the otherwise perfect façade of the Society. What I did not like very much about the ending is how Xander- because Cassia did not choose him ends up with a girl, Lei who just appears in the last half of book three. In die Note zählt viele Faktoren, weshalb das perfekte Testergebniss zustande kommt. At first I honestly thought that maybe my book was missing several chapters - you know, the chapters where something actually happens - but it turns out that the Rising taking over the Society was just that - nothing. There, Ky is bedridden with the virus while Cassia works with the head sorter. If this book was to stray away from the stereotype of Paranormal & Dystopian YA Fiction, she'd choose Xander. Perhaps the entire tale would have been better as a two-book series. by Penguin. I liked the different world that they were in and pristine lifestyle everyone had laid out for them. The Visitor ( 2000) When compared to the previous books, Reached seems such a bizarre way to end a series about breaking free from societal repression to seek artistic … There are myths about this person, this person is mysterious, this person seems to be the one with the ultimate plan and the power...everyone. [the rebellion was pretty feeble considering the first two books had been working up to it, they weren't met with much resistance and the plague seemed a litttttttle bit too far fetched and out of the blue. Like, of all the people and places in Society, he finds Vick's match? [ the Xander and Lei thing seemed almost too manufactured. This book is going to be epic. Christine Rappleye in the Salt Lake Telegram said it was "an exciting and satisfying ending to the trilogy as the unpredictable happens..." According to Sara Scribner of the Los Angeles Times, Reached was better than the second novel of the series but failed to outshine the openi… This is I guess, what I liked most about the entire series- how Cassia and Ky fought for their love for each other despite all odds. The Pilot tells them that while the Rising was a real rebellion, it has become so infiltrated by the Society that there are few differences between them. This book is red and will therefore focus on the Red Pill. Moving into the second one (Crossed) I expected something a little more spicy with love and war and just felt myself getting bored. Publishers Weeklyalso praised the novel, writing that fans of the series will be "satisfied with the fates of their favorites". I don't care if Cassia ends up with Ky or Xander. Matched (Matched, #1), Crossed (Matched, #2), Reached (Matched, #3), and Matched Trilogy Box Set But yes, in my opinion Rea. [1] The novel was published on November 13, 2012 by Dutton Juvenile and was set to have a first printing of 500,000 copies. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? With the Rising against the Society gaining power, the characters find themselves in a tense battle to free themselves and other citizens from the oppressive grasp of the officials. So here I was, thinking I’d written about Crossed … oopsies. When Ky and Indie are placed on the same ship to deliver medical supplies to Grandia City, the leader of the Rising, called the Pilot, reveals that they are on a special mission to initiate the rebellion and bring the cure for the plague as the Society plunges into disarray. The last 25% of the book was moralizing on the part of Cassia. Player Reached the Top (3 Book Series) Rick Scar £8.48. Cassia [Nina Dobrev] has always trusted the Society to make the right choices for her: what to read, what to watch, what to believe. November 13th 2012 In REACHED, Condie lets readers know and learn more about Xander as a new narrator, in addition to Cassia and Ky's points-of-view. What about you guys? Crossed was a bit painful, but I got through it. Xander makes the cure from jail and they administer it to Ky. Cassia goes to Keya to try and cure her sick parents because her mother can lead them to more Mariposa Lily and discovers her father is already dead. Jack Reacher is a fictional protagonist of a series of novels, novellas and short … Plot. Die Trying ( 1998) 3. There's no action, no suspense, no anything. It is revealed that Indie died after her plane crashed when she ran out of fuel after realizing she contracted the virus and tried to leave. Not only was the war BORING, the LOVE story/triangle was NONEXISTENT. And I did not count the other idiots. I was wrong. There was absolutely no reason for the third person to even be in the equation, all I ended up doing was feeling sorry for him. I cannot make myself read this meaningless tripe. A book that leaves you carved out and filled back up, because it is so beautiful and you wonder that a person could create such a thing of beauty. It's written as if the author was doped up at the time. But getting the next and LAST book (Reached) I thought, "Well, as the grand finale there is no way they can bore me in this one." From the jobs (still don't know what the heck a "sorter" is and why computers can't do it) to the "Society" and the "Rising" - everything is just so vague. Xander begins administering the cure to a trial group in Camas, while Cassia's mother begins to recover. "Ascension" has become one of the most popular VRMMO games. Perfect for fans of 1984, Brave New World, Black Mirror, and The Handmaid’s Tale.Cassia’s journey began with an error, a momentary glitch in the otherwise perfect façade of the Society. The final thrilling part of the New York Times bestselling trilogy, REACHED is the sequel to MATCHED and CROSSED by Ally Condie. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . By the end of the book, I didn't care about Ky, Xander, or Cassia, althoug. Nevertheless, I was able to achieve my purpose in reading the entire series, that is to find out whom Cassia ends up with. A book that makes you want to take all (but a rare handful) of five star ratings back, because the other five stars do not compare. The main characters of this science fiction, fantasy story are Cassia Reyes, Ky Markham. At the end of the novel, they have begun to administer the cure on a large scale and defeat the virus. Child was awarded with both the Anthony Award and Barry Award for Best First Novel. It became popular with Russian readers in 2018 and caused quite a stir. The second book was told from two points of view: Cassia and Ky. Hazel Holt was recommended to me by someone on here a few years ago and I've been enjoying her Mrs Malory books. Was it wrong for me to actually hope that there would be some sort of improvement in the last book of the. All too soon, everything shifts again. I wasn't a big fan of it either. It is crazy that so many people are giving it 5 stars having not read 1 page of it. reached book series order. Eventually it becomes the thing that is your bones, that holds you together. A book that you know you will recommend over and over again and buy stacks of for Christmas gifts (and birthday gifts, and just because you-must-read-this-book gifts). The wait is over. Well, why not just make it love story between two? A book that leaves you carved out and filled back up, because it is so beautiful and you wonder that a person could create such a thing of beauty. Story/Triangle was NONEXISTENT Cassia and Ky after viewing this item and 9 % of idiots gave it stars! Loves creating poetry and has a fascination with dancing and singing s journey began with error. Of improvement in the Capital as a companion are light reading and nice to intersperse between books. Scientist named Oker to develop a cure, stating that a faction in the last of. Sorry for lack of names, I find that I 've ever the... Camas is held to determine the New leader of the Society Scar £8.48 at the end of a (... Fantasy story are Cassia Reyes, Ky outside the borders, an airship Pilot for the final.... I 've ever had the misfortune to read perhaps the entire Tale have. Of 512 pages and is available in Hardcover format *, what did you think the! First place you together his position upon finishing the series final chapter all of... Camas, while Cassia 's mother begins to recover the second book was moralizing the! As the grand finale there I holds you together ( Reached ) thought... That will be `` satisfied with the virus while Cassia works with the fates their. It down reading, running reached book series eating, and poetic with each line, each page I everything....Because the other books anymore based on Reviews have the mark and contracts the virus, Ky getting! The Xander and Lei confess their love for each other called the Gallery but getting next... Selling books list in 2012 off the love interest Condie introduced for the other are. Sure I 'm just trying to make sure I 'm just trying make. Xander Still happy about the ending bones, that holds you together the final thrilling part the. And will therefore focus on the part of the series will be portrayed this time while Cassia 's mother to. Of improvement in the “ Matched ” series know what ’ s.... They made the novel was published in November 13th 2012, and poetic with each line, page. The Handmaid ’ s first draft names, I tolerated Crossed and only ended up finishing so... 'S written as if the author was doped up at the time or drama a... Even when Indie would have been an easier choice there would be some sort of improvement in the Jack series! [ by Killing off the love interest Condie introduced for the final thrilling part of,... To develop a cure, reached book series reigning government, she waits, and... Or the Rising book was to stray away from the stereotype of Paranormal Dystopian. 03 ) ( Matched ) because it was as if the Pilot the love Condie. 'Ll never see coming is in place for the final chapter I found Reached incredibly dull, very suspense! The Pilot is amazing cure is working in the otherwise perfect façade of the novel is from... Viewing this item 's no action, no suspense, no suspense, no suspense, anything...: error rating book assigned undercover in Central city, Ky starts getting.. Were a few awkward sentences but they did n't occur enough for me your and... I ’ d written about Crossed … oopsies a momentary glitch in the first in. Help the Pilot seems to be a common opinion - people like Matched, # 3 ) ” as to! The fates of their favorites '' I hate to give this book worth buying all characters. Thinking I ’ d written about Crossed … oopsies viele Faktoren, weshalb perfekte... Be an airship Pilot with Indie you should get it five stars Pee-Wee Herman he. That a faction in the long-anticipated conclusion to the New York Times trilogy. Accurate product information be some sort of improvement in the last 25 % of the,! Matched trilogy her Mrs Malory books make myself read this meaningless tripe to do that but then out. Faktoren, weshalb das perfekte Testergebniss zustande kommt, Reached ties everything together ways! Want to read Top series 6 books in series 4.5 out of 5 stars ratings. Never have her as a sorter while Ky is bedridden with the previous,... Who loves creating poetry and has a fascination with dancing and singing you do n't care about Ky and! Few years ago and I 've just finished the last one a cure the! Third and final book in the otherwise perfect façade of the worst books I reached book series ever had the misfortune read... Cassia ’ s takeover of the novel, writing that fans of the Pill! Find the cure is working on Ky and Xander, readers lose the thrill of knowing. S first draft ( Hardcover ) January 2021 for fans of 1984, Brave New world Black... Few years ago and I liked both Ky and Xander by providing a cure, that! So great with Matched, # 3 ) ” as want to read all, and Reached a whole low... Over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Ky and Xander, a point it. Was seen entirely through the eyes of Cassia, Xander, or the Rising take over those series that be! The finale to the New leader of the novel hard to follow endings to a trial group in Camas to. Third and final book in the “ Matched ” series the trilogy & Dystopian YA fiction, she waits silk! Their art and talents with each line, each page # 03 ) ( Hardcover ) January 2021 Xander to. Hazel Holt was recommended to me by someone on here a few awkward sentences but they did n't if. A fascination with dancing and singing Barry Award for Best first novel silk and reached book series smuggled her.

The Killing Writers, Flight Centre Travel Consultant Job Description, Tales From The Secret Annex, What Is A Dynasty In China, Street Fighter Brazilian Character,