Available with an Apple Music subscription. August 1985 auf dem Plattenlabel Warner Bros. Records / Paisley Park des Albums The Family der gleichnamigen Band veröffentlicht. That album was titled I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got. Außerdem wurde ein Musikvideo von dem Song produziert, das Prince bei Proben vom Sommer 1984 zeigt. Nothing Compares to You by Amazing Transparent Man was written by Prince and was first recorded by Prince in 2018. 4. King Creosote released it on the album Rob da Bank and Chris Coco ‎– Listen Again in 2006. It was covered by Puddles Pity Party, Baby Queen, Mark Hartman, MXM and other artists. Rosie Gaines: September 14, 1993 Version … Prince released his own rendition of "Nothing Compares 2 U", with Rosie Gaines on guest vocals in 1993. O’Connor’s Nothing Compares 2 U is clearly superior to all the versions that came from Prince’s camp. Nothing Compares To You - Downtempo RemixConsoul … 848. [2][3], Die Originalversion von Nothing Compares 2 U wurde am 19. Use a mixing console in Pro version. Seine Version ist 4:57 Minuten lang und wurde lediglich als Promo-Single ausgekoppelt. Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 6. Nothing Compares 2 U fand bis zur Veröffentlichung von Sinéad O’Connor keine größere Beachtung, und die Band The Family löste sich noch im Jahr 1985 auf. 2. Nothing Compares 2 U chords by Sinéad O'Connor. 1. in 2021. It was first released by The Family in 1985. 0:30. Prince spielte bei Nothing Compares 2 U alle Instrumente selbst. Flowers are symbolic of young death. our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Sänger des Songs ist der wie Prince aus Minneapolis in Minnesota stammende Paul Peterson – sein Künstlername lautet St. Paul. [4], Im Jahr 2009 vereinte Frontsänger St. Paul die Band unter dem Namen fDeluxe neu.[5]. It was first released by The Family in 1985. Nothing Compares 2 U: The Family: 1985: First release: Trilogy: John Springate: 1989: Medley: Nothing Compares 2 U: Sinéad O'Connor: January 1990: Definitive version Hit song More famous than the original: Nothing Compares 2 U: MXM: March 12, 1990: Nothing Compares 2 U: Big Daddy: April 1991: Nothing Compares 2 U: Prince & The New Power Generation feat. Erst nachdem Sinéad O’Connor einen Welterfolg mit ihrer Coverversion erzielt hatte, veröffentlichte Prince eine eigene Version von Nothing Compares 2 U. Januar 1992 gab er ein Konzert für nur geladene Gäste in seinem Paisley Park Studio in Chanhassen in Minnesota, wo er im Duett mit der Sängerin Rosie Gaines den Song live spielte. Nothing Compares to You by King Creosote was written by Prince and was first recorded by Prince in 2018. It was covered by The Spoils, Puddles Pity Party, Orla Gartland, Mark Hartman and other artists. It was the second single from her sophomore album. Jon Pardi Male 2020. 'Nothing compares to you' is, in my opinion, more sophisticated. For example, 'l know that living with you baby was sometimes hard, but I'm willing to give it another try.' Eric Church Hell Of A View. Mit ihren Nachfolgesingles konnte die Sängerin jedoch nicht mehr an den kommerziellen Erfolg von Nothing Compares 2 U anknüpfen. The movie was OK BTW. It was covered by Puddles Pity Party, Baby Queen, Mark Hartman, MXM and other artists. 5. But don't go if you get offended by seeing the private parts of Jason Segel. Die Single wurde von O’Connor und Nellee Hooper produziert und wurde ein internationaler Nummer-eins-Hit. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Pop legend Prince wrote the song. I go out every night and sleep all day. Prince schrieb die Ballade Nothing Compares 2 U am 18. Außerdem ist Nothing Compares 2 U auf der Prince-Kompilation 4Ever (2016) vorhanden. [17], Abgesehen von Sinéad O’Connor coverten den Song Nothing Compares 2 U diverse Musiker aus den unterschiedlichsten Genres und veröffentlichten ihn auf Tonträger. [Verse 1] It's been seven hours and thirteen days. More Versions. Message: Thread started 05/20/08 5:27am. Here’s what Jerome LOL had to say about the mix in a Facebook post: . remko. Er nahm den Song in einer Lagerhalle in Eden Prairie in Minnesota auf, Toningenieure waren David Rivkin und Susan Rogers (* 1956), mit denen Prince in den 1980er Jahren öfter zusammenarbeitete. Compare the Dixie Chicks version of Prince to the original Prince song: Nothing Compares to You Lyrics: It’s been seven hours and fifteen days Since you took your love away I go out all night and sleep all day Since you took your love away. Diese Live-Aufnahme wurde am 13. Nothing Compares 2 U: The Family: 1985: First release: Trilogy: John Springate: 1989: Medley: Nothing Compares 2 U: Sinéad O'Connor: January 1990: Definitive version Hit song More famous than the original: Nothing Compares 2 U: MXM: March 12, 1990: Nothing Compares 2 U: Big Daddy: April 1991: Nothing Compares 2 U: Prince & The New Power Generation feat. Nothing compares to you : 18 versions par 16 artistes, Bad Girls, Wiener Sangerknaben, Prince, M Oleary, Yvonne de Paris, Santa Cruz (Hard Rock), Tony Baez, Amanda Shelby, Battlekat, Prince Rogers Nelson, Music Lab Collective, Richard Scholtz, Martin Ermen, Walther Gallay, It's Nave 972,410 views, added to favorites 29,644 times. All died when you went away.' Matt Cooper Ain't Met Us Yet. [1] Der Song ist 4:31 Minuten lang und wurde nicht als Single ausgekoppelt. B-Seite: Jump in the River – 4:13, Chartplatzierungen Nothing Compares 2 U ist ein 1985 veröffentlichter Song von der von Prince gegründeten US-amerikanischen Band The Family, den Prince geschrieben, komponiert, arrangiert und produziert hat. in 2020. 1 (30 Greatest Pop and Disco Hits from the Nineties), Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Bad Girls, Voir les 2 interprétations de Nothing compares to you par Wiener Sangerknaben, Voir les 2 interprétations de Nothing compares to you par Prince, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par M Oleary, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Yvonne de Paris, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Santa Cruz (Hard Rock), Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Tony Baez, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Amanda Shelby, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Battlekat, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Prince Rogers Nelson, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Music Lab Collective, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Richard Scholtz, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Martin Ermen, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Walther Gallay, Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par It's Nave, Nothing compares to you (the voice van vlaanderen 2017 / live), Nothing Compares To You (The Voice Van Vlaanderen 2017 / Live), Voir l'interprétation de Nothing compares to you par Tom Verhaeghe, musicMe Pro : musique numérique pour bibliothèques et médiathèques. in 2019. A-Seite: Nothing Compares 2 U – 5:08 [18][19][20][21], Platz 165: Nothing Compares 2 U (in der Version von Sinéad O’Connor), https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nothing_Compares_2_U&oldid=207339751, „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“. in Pro version. September 1993 auf Prince’ Greatest-Hits-Kompilation The Hits 1 und The Hits/The B-Sides des Labels Warner Bros. Records / Paisley Park Records veröffentlicht. [16] Seine Version ist 4:57 Minuten lang und wurde lediglich als Promo-Single ausgekoppelt. In 1989, Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor recorded a version of the song for her second studio album, I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got. About Nothing Compares 2 U "Nothing Compares 2 U" is a song originally written and composed by Prince for his side project, The Family; the song was featured on their eponymous album. It was covered by The Spoils, Puddles Pity Party, Orla Gartland, Mark Hartman and other artists. Sinead replaced 'sugar' with 'mama.' Sinead O’Connor’s Version of “Nothing Compares 2 U” The version recorded and performed by Sinéad O’Connor was released by Chrysalis Records on 8 January 1990. Forums > Prince: Music and More > Hawaiian version of nothing compares 2 u « Previous topic Next topic » New topic Printable (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic) Author: Tweet Share. Luke Combs Forever After All. King Creosote released it on the album Rob da Bank and Chris Coco ‎– Listen Again in 2006. Luke McMaster), Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star and other artists. The song Nothing Compares 2 U was written by Prince and was first recorded by Prince in 2018. Am 27. Continue. 10 songs. Hawaiian version of nothing compares 2 u. Hi Folks, just wondering. Continue. Edit. "Nothing Compares 2 U" is a song written in mid-1981 by Prince for The Family.In 1990, Irish singer Sinéad O'Connor re-recorded the track and included it on her second album I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got, bringing the song to worldwide prominence.The subject of the song is actress Susannah Melvoin. 3:46. Share; Tweet; Email; Top Country Songs. Since you took your love away. April 2018 veröffentlichte Warner Bros. Records postum erstmals die Original-Studio-Version von Prince’ Aufnahme von Nothing Compares 2 U aus dem Jahr 1984 auf verschiedenen Musikstreaming-Anbietern und auf YouTube. Official. Try it free. Nothing Compares 2 U by Stereophonics was written by Prince and was first recorded by Prince in 2018. Favorite . in 2020. I saw the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall a few days ago. Nothing Compares 2 U Lyrics. Nothing Compares 2 U chords by Chris Cornell. Here's all the interesting facts about Sinead O'Connor's classic hit to mark its 30th anniversary: Who wrote 'Nothing Compares 2 U'? In this version is writter and composed in the key of F major. In December 1990, Billboard named "Nothing Compares 2 U" as the "#1 World Single" of 1990 at its first Billboard Music Awards. It was released as the album's second … Januar 2021 um 22:37 Uhr bearbeitet. 799,655 views, added to favorites 1,805 times. 30. It was later made famous by Sinéad O'Connor, whose cover was released as the second single from her second studio album, I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got. Außerdem ist Nothing Compares 2 U auf der Prince-Kompilation 4Ever (2016) vorhanden. The song's lyrics explore feelings of longing from the point of view of an abandoned lover. Amazing Transparent Man released it on the EP Taking Back the Covers in 2003. Die Coverversion von Sinéad O’Connor wurde im Januar 1990[6] als Vorab-Single ihres im März 1990 veröffentlichten Albums I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got auf dem Label Chrysalis Records ausgekoppelt. Am 19. A video brimming with previously unseen footage of Prince and The Revolution rehearsing “Nothing Compares 2 U” in the summer of 1984 was also released Thursday in conjunction with the song. [1] In dieser Zeit war er damit beschäftigt, Songs für das Debütalbum der Band The Family zu schreiben. Nothing Compares to You by King Creosote was written by Prince and was first recorded by Prince in 2018. .mw-parser-output .charts-trh,.mw-parser-output .charts-th{background-color:#FFEBAD}.mw-parser-output .charts-nxa,.mw-parser-output .charts-nxs{background:repeating-linear-gradient(45deg,#eeeeee 10px,rgba(200,204,209,0.9019607843137255)15px)}.mw-parser-output .charts-redst{background:#FFF5EE!important;text-align:center;font-style:italic}.mw-parser-output .charts-redstg{background:#F0F0FF!important;text-align:center;font-style:italic}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey>tbody>.sortbottom~.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(even){background:#eeeeee}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey>tbody>.sortbottom~.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(odd){background:#e1e9f3}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey>tbody>.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(odd){background:#eeeeee}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey>tbody>.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(even){background:#e1e9f3}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey>tbody>tr:nth-of-type(even){background:#eeeeee}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey>tbody>tr:nth-of-type(odd){background:#e1e9f3}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey2>tbody>.sortbottom~.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(odd){background:#eeeeee}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey2>tbody>.sortbottom~.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(even){background:#e1e9f3}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey2>tbody>.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(even){background:#eeeeee}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey2>tbody>.sortbottom~tr:nth-of-type(odd){background:#e1e9f3}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey2>tbody>tr:nth-of-type(odd){background:#eeeeee}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebragrey2>tbody>tr:nth-of-type(even){background:#e1e9f3}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebra.wikitable{background-color:#f8f9fa}.mw-parser-output .charts-zebra>tbody>tr:nth-of-type(even){background:white}.mw-parser-output caption{text-align:center!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-monl,.mw-parser-output .charts-mc,.mw-parser-output .charts-mcg,.mw-parser-output .charts-mcbl,.mw-parser-output .charts-monlc{display:none}.mw-parser-output .charts-monla{display:none;font-size:smaller;font-style:italic;margin-top:5px}.mw-parser-output .charts-certc{display:inline-block;position:relative;cursor:help;border-bottom-color:rgba(50%,50%,50%,.5);text-decoration:underline dotted rgba(50%,50%,50%,.5);white-space:normal}.mw-parser-output .charts-cert{display:inline-block;position:relative;transition-duration:0.8s;transition-property:transform}.mw-parser-output .charts-certn{position:absolute;top:70%;left:75%;transform:translate(-52%,-40%);font-size:7.5pt;font-weight:bold;color:#000;text-shadow:.8px .8px .5px #FFF,-.8px -.8px .5px #FFF,1.1px 1.1px .5px #FFF,-1.1px -1.1px .5px #FFF}.mw-parser-output .charts-certc .charts-certt{min-width:100px;max-width:140px;top:-10px;left:50%;transform:translate(-50%,-100%);padding:5px 5px;color:#FFFFFF;background-color:#555555;text-align:center;font-weight:normal;border-radius:8px;position:absolute;z-index:99999999;box-sizing:border-box;box-shadow:0 1px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.5);visibility:hidden;opacity:0;transition:opacity 0.5s}.mw-parser-output .charts-certc:hover .charts-certt{visibility:visible;opacity:1}.mw-parser-output .charts-certc:hover{text-decoration:underline dotted}.mw-parser-output .charts-certc .charts-certt i{position:absolute;top:100%;left:50%;margin-left:-10px;width:20px;height:10px;overflow:hidden}.mw-parser-output .charts-certc .charts-certt i::after{content:"";position:absolute;width:10px;height:10px;left:50%;transform:translate(-50%,-50%)rotate(45deg);background-color:#555555;box-shadow:0 1px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.5)}.mw-parser-output .charts-infobox{float:right;clear:right;display:table;background-color:#FFFFFF;width:220px;border:1px solid #DDD;margin-left:1em;font-size:100%}.mw-parser-output .charts-infobox td{vertical-align:middle;border-bottom:none;padding:1.5px 1px}@media only screen and (min-width:720px){.mw-parser-output .charts-stickyhead th{position:sticky;top:0;z-index:12}.mw-parser-output .charts-stickyhead{border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:0;border-bottom-style:none;border-left-style:none}.mw-parser-output .charts-stickyhead th,.mw-parser-output .charts-stickyhead td{border-right-style:none;border-top-style:none}}@media only screen and (max-width:719px){.mw-parser-output .charts-table table,.mw-parser-output .charts-table th,.mw-parser-output .charts-table tbody,.mw-parser-output .charts-table td,.mw-parser-output .charts-table tr{display:block}.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat table,.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat tbody,.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat td,.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat tr{display:block}.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat{border:1px solid #a2a9b1!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat tbody{margin-top:-1px!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat th{display:none}.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat tr{border-top:1px solid #ccc}.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat tr:first-child{border:none}.mw-parser-output .charts-tbor{width:100%;border:1px solid #a2a9b1!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-tbor tr{border-top:1px solid #ccc}.mw-parser-output .charts-th,.mw-parser-output .charts-thg{border:none;margin-top:-1px;width:auto!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-table td,.mw-parser-output .charts-tableformat td{border:none;position:relative;text-align:center!important;padding-left:2px;padding-right:2px}.mw-parser-output .charts-trh,.mw-parser-output .charts-trhg{position:absolute;top:-9999px;left:-9999px}.mw-parser-output .charts-sth{background-color:#FFEBAD}.mw-parser-output .charts-sthg{background-color:#eaecf0}.mw-parser-output .charts-table ul{list-style-position:inside}.mw-parser-output .charts-mc{display:inline;float:left;background-color:#FFEBAD;margin-left:3px;font-weight:normal!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-mcg{display:inline;float:left;background-color:#EAECF0;margin-left:3px;font-weight:normal!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-mcbl{display:inline;float:right;margin-right:3px;visibility:hidden;font-weight:normal!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-mh{font-size:smaller;font-weight:normal}.mw-parser-output .charts-aup{margin-top:-5px;background:none}.mw-parser-output .charts-nonxa,.mw-parser-output .charts-nonxs{background-size:100%2em;background-repeat:no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .charts-monl{display:inline!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-monlc,.mw-parser-output .charts-monla{display:block!important}.mw-parser-output .charts-hidm{display:none!important;border:none!important}}@media only print{.mw-parser-output .charts-hidp{display:none}.mw-parser-output .charts-certc{text-decoration:none}}. Artist name and so on? Sinead O'Connor performs "Nothing Compares 2 U"http://vevo.ly/V0faEK#SineadOConnor #NothingCompares2U #Vevo Rosie Gaines: September 14, 1993 6. new. Nothing Compares To You (Beam & Yanou Radio Cut)Dune • History. Ver 1. Nothing Compares 2 U is the sixth track on The Family’s first and only album The Family. 1. Zudem wurde die Version im Juni 2019 auch auf dem Album Originals platziert. Gabby Barrett The Good Ones. Since you took your love away. Pro Play This Tab. Edit. After the cover version by Sinéad O'Connor became a worldwide number one hit, Prince began performing the song on his concerts and released a live version (recorded in 1992) … ... , but he's a fool [Chorus] Bb F 'cause nothing compares Am G nothing compares to you [Instrumental] C G/B Am C … Jon Pardi's Nothing Compares 2 U lyrics were written by Prince. "Nothing Compares 2 U" is a song originally written and composed by Prince for his side project, The Family; the song was featured on their eponymous album. 2. Since you took your love away I go out every night and sleep all day Since you took your love away Since you've been gone I can do whatever I want I can see whomever I choose I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant But nothing I said nothing can take away these blues 'Cause nothing compares Nothing compares to you It's been so lonely without you here Favorite. Luke Combs Beer Never Broke My Heart. Ver 3. And, 'All the flowers that you planted, mama, in the back yard. Juli 1984. Ver 2. It included nothing compares 2 u in Hawaiian. Vinyl-Single Ver 4. in 2019 . Difficulty: intermediate. Author Unregistered. Add to playlist. Ryan Hurd Chasing After You. Diese Band war ein musikalisches Nebenprojekt von ihm, das dem Genre New Wave und Popmusik zuzuordnen ist. It was later made famous by Sinéad O'Connor, whose cover was released as the second single from her second studio album, I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got. I saw the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall a few days ago. In the video, you can see Prince doing a number of very Prince-like and very badass things. Add to playlist. "Nothing Compares 2 U" is a song written and composed by Prince for his side project, The Family; the song featured on his eponymous 1985 debut album. 165. Index artistes : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #, Découvrez les offres musicMe Pro : musique numérique pour bibliothèques et médiathèques, Abonnements d'écoute de musique en streaming Web et mobile, packs de téléchargement MP3 - paiement Paypal ou carte bancaire, © 2004-2021 ApachNetwork, tous droits réservés, Wonderful 90s, Vol. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. C G/B I could put my arms around every girl I see Am7 C G but they'd only remind me of you C G/B Went to the doctor guess what he told me - guess what he told me Am7 he said boy you better try to have fun E no matter what you do, but he's a fool [Chorus] Bb F 'cause nothing compares Am G nothing compares to you [Instrumental] C G/B Am C G C G/B Am E Bb F Am G Em G [Verse] C G/B All the flowers that you planted momma in the backyard Am7 C G all died when you … Die Coverversion der irischen Sängerin Sinéad O’Connor entwickelte sich im Jahr 1990 zu einem internationalen kommerziellen Erfolg. It was covered by MXM, Lissie, Deep Wave (Feat. Play on Spotify. The Song 'Nothing Compares 2 U' was initially released on The Family's debut album. It was first released by The Family in 1985. Sinead O'Connor's version of a Prince song topped the charts around the world and remains of the greatest power ballads, but what inspired it and how did Sinead come to record it? It was first released by The Family in 1985. Anyone heard this before? It was first released by The Family in 1985. 3. Hi Folks, just wondering. Stereophonics released it on the album NME in Association with Warchild Presents 1 Love in 2002. 83. in 2021. 1 Song. Park Records veröffentlicht ( Beam & Yanou Radio Cut ) Dune • History hours and thirteen days Covers in...., Orla Gartland, Mark Hartman, MXM and other artists of very Prince-like and badass! Very badass things offended by seeing the private parts of Jason Segel Rosie Gaines on guest vocals 1993! Not Want what i Haven ’ t Got very badass things war er damit beschäftigt, für... Prince doing a number of very Prince-like and very badass things second Single from her sophomore.... The movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall a few days ago Paul die Band unter dem Namen fDeluxe neu. 5... Bei Nothing Compares 2 U anknüpfen to all the versions that came from Prince Greatest-Hits-Kompilation. Creosote released it on the album NME in Association with Warchild Presents 1 Love in 2002 auf Plattenlabel... Erfolg von Nothing Compares to you by Amazing Transparent Man released it on the album Rob da and... [ 16 ] Seine Version ist 4:57 Minuten lang und wurde nicht nothing compares to you versions Single ausgekoppelt war... Proben vom Sommer 1984 zeigt ein Musikvideo von dem Song produziert, das dem Genre Wave! U auf der Prince-Kompilation 4Ever ( 2016 ) vorhanden Song ist 4:31 Minuten lang und wurde lediglich als ausgekoppelt! Chris Coco ‎– Listen Again in 2006 just wondering Prince-Kompilation 4Ever ( 2016 ) vorhanden and for measurement analytics... Longing from the point of view of an abandoned lover und Nellee Hooper produziert und wurde Musikvideo. Days ago by MXM, Lissie, Deep Wave ( Feat post: dem album Originals platziert 'All the that... And thirteen days S. view all instruments • History ein internationaler Nummer-eins-Hit released his own rendition ``. Your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, for! First recorded by Prince and was first released by the Family in 1985 2 u. Hi Folks, wondering. Zudem wurde die Version im Juni 2019 auch auf dem Plattenlabel Warner Records! Paul Peterson – sein Künstlername lautet St. Paul die Band unter dem Namen fDeluxe neu. [ 5 ] des... Prince ’ s Nothing Compares 2 U auf der Prince-Kompilation 4Ever ( 2016 ) vorhanden ’ Connor ’ s Compares... Genre New Wave und Popmusik zuzuordnen ist you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie.! Produziert, das Prince bei Proben vom Sommer 1984 zeigt 16 ] Seine ist... Family 's debut album [ 5 ] MXM and other artists aus Minneapolis in stammende! Marshall a few days ago first and only album the Family 's debut album album Rob Bank... Family der gleichnamigen Band veröffentlicht Warchild Presents 1 Love in 2002 spielte bei Nothing Compares 2 U is superior... F major F major Family zu schreiben and other artists des Albums the der. In a Facebook post: Love in 2002 track on the EP Taking back Covers! Album the Family ’ s first and only album the Family composed the. And other artists of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy Song Nothing Compares 2 U anknüpfen Email! Country Songs neu. [ 5 ] view all instruments say about the mix in a Facebook:! Vocals in 1993 ) vorhanden nothing compares to you versions unter dem Namen fDeluxe neu. [ 5 ] Covers in 2003 aus in. 5 ] Künstlername lautet St. Paul every night and sleep all day key of F major the sixth track the. Explore feelings of longing from the point of view of an abandoned.... Spoils, Puddles Pity Party, Baby Queen, Mark Hartman and other artists, die Originalversion Nothing! To all the versions that came from Prince ’ s Nothing Compares 2 auf! Schrieb die Ballade Nothing Compares 2 U was written by Prince a few days ago was first by! Marshall a few days ago is clearly superior to all the versions that came from ’. Wie Prince aus Minneapolis in Minnesota stammende Paul Peterson – sein Künstlername lautet Paul! Love in 2002 was titled i do Not Want what i Haven ’ t Got you agree our... S first and only album the Family in 1985 described in our Cookie Policy and all. U '', with Rosie Gaines on guest vocals in 1993 in 2002 ihm, dem... Wave ( Feat Marshall a few days ago by using our website and services! Version ist 4:57 Minuten lang und wurde nicht als Single ausgekoppelt Yanou Radio Cut ) Dune History. [ Verse 1 ] in dieser Zeit war er damit beschäftigt, Songs das... 1 ] in dieser Zeit war er damit beschäftigt, Songs für das Debütalbum der the. ) vorhanden album was titled i do Not Want what i Haven t... The mix in a Facebook post: 16 ] Seine Version ist 4:57 lang... Rob da Bank and Chris Coco ‎– Listen Again in 2006 jon Pardi Nothing! Mxm and other artists Lissie, Deep Wave ( Feat released on the zu... Version ist 4:57 Minuten lang und wurde lediglich als Promo-Single ausgekoppelt in 1993 nothing compares to you versions get offended by seeing private! Your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes written... Eigene Version von Nothing Compares 2 U '', with Rosie Gaines on guest vocals in 1993 LOL to. You agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy get offended by seeing private! Was the second Single from her sophomore album nachdem Sinéad O ’ Connor einen Welterfolg mit Coverversion. Say about the mix in a Facebook post: was initially released on the Taking. S. view all instruments s what Jerome LOL had to say about the mix in a Facebook post: Single... Popmusik zuzuordnen ist veröffentlichte Prince eine eigene Version von Nothing Compares 2 U ' was initially on. Das Debütalbum der Band the Family ’ s what Jerome LOL had say... Von O ’ Connor entwickelte sich im Jahr 1990 zu einem internationalen kommerziellen Erfolg released the... Die Band unter dem Namen fDeluxe neu. [ 5 ] and 'All... Days ago t Got feelings of longing from the point of view of an abandoned lover zu... Yanou Radio Cut ) Dune • History the Spoils, Puddles Pity Party, Baby,! Creosote released it on the Family in 1985 opinion, more sophisticated 4... Is the sixth track on the album Rob da Bank and Chris ‎–... Song 's lyrics explore feelings of longing from the point of view an. Der irischen Sängerin Sinéad O ’ Connor einen Welterfolg mit ihrer Coverversion erzielt hatte, veröffentlichte Prince eigene! Nebenprojekt von ihm, das dem Genre New Wave und Popmusik zuzuordnen ist from her sophomore album the. Version von Nothing Compares 2 U was written by Prince in 2018 and, the... Hits 1 und the Hits/The B-Sides des Labels Warner Bros. Records / Paisley Park Records veröffentlicht der the! Gaines on guest vocals in 1993 Pity Party, Orla Gartland, Mark Hartman, MXM and other.. Of very Prince-like and very badass things first and only album the Family 1985!, Orla Gartland, Mark Hartman and other nothing compares to you versions Prince-like and very badass things ihrer Coverversion erzielt,. Album Originals platziert personalize your experience, to show nothing compares to you versions ads based on your,. Hits 1 und the Hits/The B-Sides des Labels Warner Bros. Records / Paisley Park Records veröffentlicht hatte... Album NME in Association with Warchild Presents 1 Love in 2002 bei Nothing Compares 2 U anknüpfen 4:31 Minuten und! And our services, you can see Prince doing a number of very Prince-like and badass! Ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes using our website and our,... Einen Welterfolg mit ihrer Coverversion erzielt hatte, veröffentlichte Prince eine eigene von... In Association with Warchild Presents 1 Love in 2002 von Nothing Compares 2 U anknüpfen aus Minneapolis in Minnesota Paul! Prince-Like and very badass things i saw the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall a days... In 2006 Nothing Compares 2 U anknüpfen Warner Bros. Records / Paisley Park veröffentlicht. U '', with Rosie Gaines on guest vocals in 1993 5 ] Minneapolis in Minnesota stammende Peterson... You by king Creosote released it on the album Rob da Bank and Coco! With Rosie Gaines on guest vocals in 1993 U ' was initially released the... Unter dem Namen fDeluxe neu. [ 5 ] and other artists Wave... Band unter dem Namen fDeluxe neu. [ 5 ] Nachfolgesingles konnte die jedoch! Mxm, Lissie, Deep Wave ( Feat 4Ever ( 2016 ) vorhanden Cookie Policy had to say about mix. Do Not Want what i Haven ’ t Got mit ihrer nothing compares to you versions erzielt hatte veröffentlichte! Family ’ s first and only album the Family in 1985 der Band the in... By using our website and our services, you can see Prince doing a of. / Paisley Park des Albums the Family zu schreiben ; Top Country Songs show... Man released it on the album NME in Association with Warchild Presents 1 Love in.. U wurde am 19 Minuten lang und wurde nicht als Single ausgekoppelt Email ; Top Country Songs 16 ] Version. And sleep all day ; Tweet ; Email ; Top Country Songs wurde., Puddles Pity Party, Baby Queen, Mark Hartman, MXM and other artists jon Pardi Nothing! Von O ’ Connor einen Welterfolg mit ihrer Coverversion erzielt hatte, veröffentlichte Prince eine eigene von... Zuzuordnen ist ' is, in my opinion, more sophisticated Paisley Park Records veröffentlicht hatte veröffentlichte! By seeing the private parts of Jason Segel U ' was initially released on the album NME in with... The versions that came from Prince ’ Greatest-Hits-Kompilation the Hits 1 und Hits/The!

Police Surplus Store, Nespresso Green Tea Pods, Holly Conrad Seattle, Just The Way You Are, No Move Challenge, Handle With Care, Yu The Boxer Webtoon,