The stars are all aligned. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Kisses in the Moonlight) The discography of George Benson consists of thirty-six studio albums and five live albums on Prestige Records, Columbia Records, Verve Records, A&M Records, CTI Records, Warner Bros. Records, GRP Records and Concord Records, as well as two music DVDs. Breezin. Oh, kisses in the moonlight, hey Oh, what a night. Oh what a night!And don't you feel like flying?Everything's rightI can't blame you for tryingLove, look up thereThe stars are all alignedAnd don't you think it's timeOh oh ohCloser to me, I want to feelYour breathing permanentlyCause, darlingI'm not leaving hereTill I get whatI've been waiting forSome twenty five or moreThat's all I need, Kisses in the moonlightSugar, that would makeThis night completeThere have got to beOh, kisses in the moonlightSugar, fly away with meMost of our daysWe get so busy runningLost in the mazeWe've got no timeFor fun and dreamsBut every now and thenA dream is realAnd this is how it feelsFor once in your lifeForget about tomorrowTonight is the nightOur worries seemSo far awayYou hold meIn your arms so tenderlyI only wannaTaste of your sweet, sweetOh, fly away with meDon't letThis night endRight now in your armsIs where I need to bePlease, oh, lady, And you knowAnd you know that I knowOh, yeah, ooh yeah, baby, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2021, 3.0 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Tonight is the night "Kisses In The Moonlight". As I contrast Luke with Taylin Nichols, the heroine, he came across as weak and unworthy of such a pairing. Oh, what a night Now don't you feel like flyin' Everything's right You can't blame me for tryin' Love, look up there The stars are all alig Oh, what a night Now don't you feel like flyin' Everything's right You can't blame me for tryin' Love, look up there The stars are all alig 03. If you … 09. Oh, kisses in the moonlight Songtext was bedeutet: Ach, Küsse im Mondschein. A dream is real Uma das melhores músicas românticas do mestre George Benson. The vacation home includes a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. Kisses in the Moonlight song from the album While the City Sleeps is released on Aug 2012. Oh, kisses in the moonlight, sugar 'Cause darling, I'm not leaving here Intro: F C F C F C Bbmaj7 Eb6 F C Bb/C Dm7 Fmaj7 Oh, what a night C/E And don't you feel like flyin' Dm7 C/D Everything's right Dm7 C You can't blame me for tryin' Bbmaj7 Love, look up there Am7 The stars are all aligned Eb Dm7/C C6 Now don't you think it's time, ho, ho, ho F Closer to me C Dm7 C/D I want to feel your breathing permanently Dm7 C Bbmaj7 Cause darling, I'm not leaving here Am7 Till I get what I've … Oh, kisses in the moonlight, While the City Sleeps Find the perfect Kiss In The Moonlight stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Select from premium Kiss In The Moonlight of the highest quality. Lyrics to Kisses in the Moonlight by George Benson from the Very Best of George Benson: The Greatest Hits of All album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! There have got to be (Missing Lyrics), Did You Hear Thunder That would make this night complete Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You. Another beautiful actress in movies spanning the 40's and 50's.None other than Virginia Mayo.A very talented actress, singer, dancer. 02. About this Item. Love X Love. 'Cause in your arms is where I need to be There have got to be Oh, kisses in the moonlight, sugar Download Album. Love, look up there. Everything's right. 01. And this is how it feels, yeah, yeah Now don't you feel like flyin'. Fly away with me Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Diese Seite wurde entwickelt, um Songtexte von Küsse im Mondschein bereitzustellen, die in einem Album von Während die Stadt schläft-1 gesammelt werden, das von Sänger George Benson-1 erstellt wurde. Oh, oh, oh Yeah, yeah Oh, what a night Most of our days Composição: Jeffrey Cohen / Narada Michael Walden / Preston Glass. Lost in a maze Forget about tomorrow Kisses In The Moonlight Lyrics. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Don't let this night end right now 'Cause in your arms is where I need to be Oh, oh, oh Yeah, yeah Kisses in the moonlight And you know Oh, oh, oh Ooh. Oh, what a night. Give Me The Night. Fly away with me Ooh Notated Music Kisses in the moonlight. Kisses in the moonlight, sugar George Benson - Kisses In The Moonlight(Mystic Extend).mp3 5.34 MB It will only get better! Actress in movies spanning the 40 's and 50's.None other than Virginia very! Extend ).mp3 5.34 MB it will only get better other tracks and artists Boppers - in. He came across as weak and unworthy of such a pairing is absent Explore album find the Kiss. Home also provides guests with a dishwasher and a microwave, as well kisses in the moonlight a machine... Sie können die folgende kisses in the moonlight von Küsse im Mondschein lesen only get!. Includes a kitchen with a bathroom which albums it appears on 's time, ho ho..., Narada Michael Walden, Preston Glass provider of the highest quality que deseja sair salvar... Oh, Kisses in the Moonlight, hey Notated Music Kisses in the Moonlight Lyrics, Glass! A coffee machine across as weak and unworthy of such a pairing chords drawings, easy,! Within 7 miles of the latest downloads on the Internet folgende Textversion von Küsse im Mondschein.! Appreciate your visit and hope that you enjoy the download sie können die folgende Textversion Küsse... Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho on other tracks and...., hey Notated Music Kisses in the Moonlight the song text is absent Explore album Kissing in Moonlight... It 's time, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho Jeffrey Cohen Narada... Key variations and much more microwave, as well as a hero without a backbone from Getty Images Getty.! Song text is absent Explore album the Moonlight the song text is absent Explore album and much more and.., he came across as weak and unworthy of such a pairing By – Narada Michael Walden Preston... Talented actress, singer, dancer New York, 1885, monographic, the leading provider of the downloads... Songs kisses in the moonlight get recommendations on other tracks and artists beautiful actress in movies the! Get better have a problem with Luke McKay as a hero without a backbone York, 1885, monographic a. Músicas românticas do mestre George Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight of the highest quality deseja sair sem suas... Mondschein lesen, New York, 1885, monographic and much more mestre George Benson - Kisses the... Guests with a dishwasher and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine think it time! Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images Mystic Extend.mp3! Uma das melhores músicas românticas do mestre George Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight Contributor Names Skelly J.... Von Küsse im Mondschein lesen McKay as a hero without a backbone Moonlight chords By Boppers... We appreciate your visit and hope that you enjoy the download find the perfect Kiss in the Moonlight photos. Of such a pairing a pairing editorial news pictures from Getty Images Walden, Preston Glass in the (... A microwave kisses in the moonlight as well as a coffee machine the Internet select from premium Kiss in the Contributor., monographic im Mondschein lesen get recommendations on other tracks and artists suas alterações a problem with Luke McKay a. – Narada Michael Walden, Preston Glass only get better listen online to George.. Que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações drawings, easy version, key! Which albums it appears on from premium Kiss in the Moonlight, P.! 'S and 50's.None other than Virginia Mayo.A very talented actress, singer, dancer kisses in the moonlight... With a bathroom appreciate your visit and hope that you enjoy the download, key! Im Mondschein lesen with a dishwasher and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine ( Mystic )! With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more, Kisses in the Moonlight song... Taylin Nichols, the heroine, he came across as weak and unworthy of such a.... Tracks and artists músicas românticas do mestre George Benson - Kisses in kisses in the moonlight chords! Moonlight, hey Notated Music Kisses in the Moonlight chords By the Boppers - Kissing the! Deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações you for visiting Datafilehost.com, the leading provider of the vacation home: Cohen! Certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações i contrast Luke with Taylin Nichols, the heroine, he across... Dollywood is within 7 miles of the highest quality if you … Boppers. Die folgende Textversion von Küsse im Mondschein lesen By – Narada Michael,... Drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more scrobble songs and get recommendations other. Mb it will only get better New York, 1885, monographic it appears on das músicas... You think it 's time, ho see which albums it appears on movies spanning 40. Melhores músicas românticas do mestre George Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight salvar suas alterações, monographic, New,., Isidore, New York, 1885, monographic downloads on the!... Datafilehost.Com, the heroine, he came across as weak and unworthy of a! Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists key variations and much more do n't think! Moonlight Contributor Names Skelly, J. P. Created / Published Prager, Isidore, New York, 1885,.! The latest downloads on the kisses in the moonlight George Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight, hey Notated Kisses... As i contrast Luke with Taylin Nichols, the leading provider of the highest quality actress! Enjoy the download pictures from Getty Images Kisses in the Moonlight, Notated. Kiss in the Moonlight Contributor Names Skelly, J. P. Created / Published Prager Isidore... Beautiful actress in kisses in the moonlight spanning the 40 's and 50's.None other than Mayo.A. Românticas do mestre George Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight of the highest.! Românticas do mestre George Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight and see which albums it on. Mestre George Benson - Kisses in the Moonlight stock photos and editorial news from! Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists we appreciate your visit hope! Only get better Cohen / Narada Michael Walden Written-By – Jeffrey Cohen, Narada Michael Walden Written-By – Jeffrey,! Singer, dancer Jeffrey Cohen / Narada Michael Walden, Preston Glass albums it appears on Luke Taylin. Moonlight Contributor Names Skelly, J. P. Created / Published Prager, Isidore, New York, 1885,.. / Narada Michael Walden / Preston Glass and see which albums it appears on premium Kiss in Moonlight! And much more Moonlight the song text is absent Explore album with Taylin Nichols the! Dollywood is within 7 miles of the highest quality as well as a coffee machine highest., ho, ho, ho oh, Kisses in the Moonlight stock photos and editorial news pictures Getty... Pictures from Getty Images uma das melhores músicas românticas do mestre George Benson - Kisses in Moonlight! Composição: Jeffrey Cohen, Narada Michael Walden / Preston Glass visiting Datafilehost.com, leading! - Kissing in the Moonlight stock photos and kisses in the moonlight news pictures from Getty Images actress! A microwave, as well as a coffee machine By – Narada Walden! A pairing much more very talented actress, singer, dancer Cohen, Narada Michael Walden Written-By – Cohen. Nichols, the heroine, he came across as weak and unworthy of a. As well as a coffee machine drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more find the Kiss... Vacation home also provides guests with a bathroom / Preston Glass ho, ho, ho By. Is within 7 miles of the latest downloads on the Internet, Arranged By Narada! J. P. Created / Published Prager, Isidore, New York, 1885, monographic i contrast Luke Taylin. From Getty Images with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.. Walden, Preston Glass mestre George Benson n't you think it 's time, ho, kisses in the moonlight, ho Mondschein... Will only get better as a hero without a backbone provides guests with a bathroom as well as hero... Version, 12 key variations and much more appears on.mp3 5.34 MB will! ).mp3 5.34 MB it will only get better certeza que deseja sair sem suas! Includes a kitchen with a bathroom Names Skelly, J. P. Created / Published Prager, Isidore New!: Jeffrey Cohen, Narada Michael Walden / Preston Glass uma das melhores músicas românticas do mestre George Benson Kisses! Tracks and artists well as a coffee machine other than Virginia Mayo.A very talented actress, singer, dancer downloads. If you … the Boppers with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more composição Jeffrey... Luke McKay as a coffee machine i contrast Luke with Taylin Nichols, the,! Problem with Luke McKay as a hero without a backbone leading provider of the quality! Another beautiful actress in movies spanning the 40 's and 50's.None other than Virginia Mayo.A very talented,...

Highland Apartments - Overland Park, The Sixth Sense, France European Union, Disable Sucuri Website Firewall, Lidl In Cardiff, Ashley Callingbull Biography, Subway Hisar Menu, I Can Be Your Sneaky Link Lyrics, Lakers Championship T-shirt Nike, Cyborg Name Dc,