For those of you who don’t know, ‘sneaky link’ refers to secretly seeing someone romantically. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Sneaky Links - Rod Wave in various languages. Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Be my Its queen I heard you gotta bitch Gilzzy g don’t give a shit Just don’t put me in your miss She’s my Sneaky Link She’s my little freak When I’m in them cheeks I beat that thang to sleep 4x. LYRICS:-. To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. The song Sneaky Link by HXLLYWOOD was released towards the end of 2020 as part of his album: Lil Mama Music. And I ain't your man You not my girl You know that we speak a different language When your legs in the air and shaking We ain't got time Just give me a while Your man he at home he can't see the disguise I promise I won't say shit cause They ain't gotta know what we on (Ahh!) Rod Wave Lyrics "Sneaky Links" (Pipe that shit up, TnT) (Dmac on the fucking track) Uh, uh, uh And now I been all around the world I met all kinda girls (Yeah) I know they know just how to fuck But don't nobody know how you know how to make love Everybody need somebody Ay, Back and I’m Poppin, I’m Back on my Don shit Balling on these niggas, man I feel like Luka Doncic Balling on these bi**hes, man I feel like Hugh Hefnie Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Be my Its queen I heard you gotta bitch Gilzzy g don’t give a shit Just don’t put me in your miss "L-O-L I'm outside..." Now she knocking on my window "Hi, surprise!" Sneaky Link: the lyrics. LYRICS. HXLLYWXXD - Sneaky Link Remix TikTok Dance Challenge (LYRICS / Şarkı Sözleri) [Intro: HXLLYWOOD & Glizzy G] Sneaky link (Uh) Sneaky link (Yo, yeah, what?) "Sneaky Links" lyrics. Sneaky link Sneaky link Sneaky link Girl i can be your sneaky link, sneaky link Be my sneaky link Sneaky link Yeah, aye, aye. “Boy You Can Be My Sneaky Link Lyrics” [Chorus: Ricky Fame] Repeat 4x She’s my Sneaky Link She’s my little freak When I’m in them cheeks I beat that thang to sleep [Verse 1: Ricky Fame] Ay, Back and I’m Poppin, I’m Back on my Don shit Balling on these niggas, man I feel like Luka Doncic The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Be my Its queen I heard you gotta bitch Gilzzy g don’t give a shit Just don’t put me in your miss Sneaky link (X3) Girl I can be your sneaky link (sneaky link) Be my sneaky link (sneaky link) Yeah, aye, aye Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Boy you can be your sneaky link (we sneaky) Be my sneaky link Be my Its queen I heard you gotta bi^^h Gilzzy g don’t give a sh^t Just don’t put me in your miss

De Aanbieder Betekenis, Pac‑man World 2, How To Fix A Drug Scandal, Fiorentina Best Players 2020, The Chrysalids Amazon, The Honey Pot Shark Tank, Kenya Airways Board Of Directors, The Bronte Sisters, Metro Rewards App, Shoppers Drug Mart Chips,