Hosea Chanchez, former star of The Game, has bravely come forward about being molested by a close friend's father when he was just 14. I'd gotten a ride home from my friend's father, who this day seemed insistent upon dropping me off himself," he wrote. (Swipe to read my TRUTH), A post shared by Hosea Chanchez (@hoseachanchez) on Sep 3, 2019 at 1:36pm PDT. CELEBS, Vanessa Bryant is dealing with her late husband’s trust. The BEGINNING.". of Use. Actually I didn’t try, I intentionally forgot. Actor Hosea Chanchez best known for his role on The Game took to social media to praise the famous couple. Im Hosea chanchez and when I was 14 years old I was molested BY my friends father. Then out of nowhere, he said he wanted to see what the girls are going crazy over, then he reached over, unzipped my pants and told me to trust him.". Further building my trust and commitment to his predatory agenda.”. If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, you can seek help by calling the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 800-656-HOPE (4673). He began to play with For The Love when he had been a shipping guy role. Users can unsubscribe at anytime. RELATED: Common Reveals He Was Molested As A Child With Heartbreaking Details. So in an effort to heal the damage that's been done, I'm choosing to expose him now. Born in Montgomery, Alabama, Chanchez spent most of his childhood in Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia. Father's Day Tribute: Hosea Chanchez The Game actor reveals the type of dad he'd like to be. The actor said he remembered his alleged abuser telling him, "Trust me, you will like it," before molesting him in the car. According to a report from Vibe.com, actor/director, Hosea Chanchez, recently opened up regarding one of his traumatic experiences as a child. Published June 10, 2014. *Warning: Graphic content involving details of molestation to follow*. Chanchez added that his alleged abuser only did this when they were alone and pointed out that he has now realized that this is behavior predators usually exhibit when "grooming" a young victim. It seemed odd until I later realized he had been preparing me for this long ride home.”. The END. "Shortly after the drive began, he detoured and pulled down a dirt road, pulled over and said he wanted to talk to me about school and what my plans for my future are," he continued. He went on to expose the alleged man and said, “In an effort to heal the damage that’s been done I’m choosing to expose him now, to finally hold this man accountable for his actions. STREAM EXCLUSIVE ORIGINALS, TYLER PERRY AND CLASSIC HITS, Madea’s Farewell The Play - Virtual Museum. Family. Actor Hosea Chanchez says a friend’s father sexually assaulted him in Alabama when he was 14 years old, identifying his abuser as a college administrator who later worked at a … BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms MadameNoire Featured Video. Feel like getting on touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates? As he shared a very personal photo from his childhood, Chanchez opened up about the trauma of being sexually molested by his friend’s father when he was 14-years old. Hosea Chanchez's Married life and love affairs. He goes on to point out that he already knew something wasn’t right on the day he said hwas molested. (Photo by Paras Griffin/BET/Getty Images for BET), By clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing emails. "When he finished, he said, 'It don't mean nothing if a guy gives you a blow job, it's not intercourse, so it's not sex,'" he recalled. Pedophiles have no place in our society they hide in the open and rape children who are afraid to speak up because of shame, guilt, fear, denial and the thought that no one will believe them. I remembered the conversation I had with myself when I was around 14. Actor Hosea Chanchez has opened up about being molested by a friend’s father when he was 14-years-old in a gut-wrenching post. Actor Hosea Chanchez says a friend's father sexually assaulted him in Alabama when he was 14 years old, identifying his abuser as a college administrator who later worked at a … "It seemed odd until I later realized he had been preparing me for this long ride home for a while. He kept saying, 'I bet you have the girls screaming with that big d**k, I bet you can c*m a lot.'". While they were alone in the car, the actor said the adult would often make inappropriate comments about his genitalia. A week before that fateful day, the father asked him the kind of girls he liked and if he was still a virgin. “About a year or so ago I remembered something I’d tried my whole life to forget. "Then, he told me he's a very powerful man and if I'd ever told anyone he would ruin my life and no one would believe me anyways. I hope this truth helps to stop child molesting predators from sexually assaulting more children. See Chanchez bravely open up about his assault, below: Im Hosea chanchez and when I was 14 years old I was molested BY my friends father. Hosea realized he … I hope this truth helps to stop child molesting predators from … Chanchez added that this was only the first time this was a topic of conversation. He also referenced Chanchez’s private areas and what he assumed about his sex life. After Chanchez relocated to California, he expressed in an interview with Wendy Williams that he had slept in his car for thirty days before starring in various guest roles on For Your Love, The Guardian, Jack & Bobby, NCIS, and Everwood. Im Hosea chanchez and when I was 14 years old I was molested BY my friends father. He took to Instagram to and posted a photo of himself in high school and told his story of being a victim of sexual assault. This man is a predator, preying on children who’s trust he’s falsely built … “Then out of nowhere he said he wanted to see what the girls are going crazy over…”. Im Hosea chanchez and when I was 14 years old I was molested BY my friends father. Hosea Chanchez net worth is 500 million bucks. “I was 14, a young boy, a child. He also names his abuser in the detailed post. We applaud Hosea Chanchez for sharing his truth. Source: Alexander Tamargo / Getty. I hope this truth helps to stop child molesting predators from sexually assaulting more children. I’m Hosea chanchez and when I was 14 years old I was molested BY my friends father. Actor Hosea Chanchez says a friend's father sexually assaulted him in Alabama when he was 14 years old, identifying his abuser as a college administrator who later worked at a state university in Pennsylvania and faced accusations that he harassed and molested several male students. The Game actor began in the caption of his post: I'm Hosea chanchez and when I was 14 years old I was molested BY my friends father. Actor Hosea Chanchez of "The Game" fame came out today to admit he'd been sexually molested by a friend's father when he was just 14 years old. Courage to be who and what YOU feel is your calling in life, everyone’s calling and purpose is different. So I locked it away, until now.”. His burden is 84 kilogram and he’s a man and his wife really will be tika Sumpter. Actor Hosea Chanchez says a friend’s father sexually assaulted him in Alabama when he was 14 years old, identifying his abuser as a college administrator who later worked at a state university in Pennsylvania and faced accusations that he harassed and molested several male students. Im doing this to help parents and young children become aware of some of the signs and better protect themselves from sexual predators. His eyes are dark that is brownish and also the hair’s color is shameful. A week before this day, my friend's dad was asking me what type of girls I liked and if I had sex with a girl yet. Hosea Chanchez … The former “The Game” star took to Instagram to share how he grappled with betrayal and trauma after his friend’s father molested him at 14. Actor Hosea Chanchez, who portrayed Malik Wright on the widely successful BET show The Game, disclosed via Instagram that he had been molested as a teenager. Actor Hosea Chanchez says a friend’s father sexually assaulted him in Alabama when he was 14 years old, identifying his abuser as a college administrator who later worked at a state university in Pennsylvania and faced accusations that he harassed and molested several male students. Chanchez, who is now 37, said his childhood friend’s dad preyed on the fact he came from a single mother home and would often refer to him as “his other son.” “He knew my father wasn’t in my life and my mother was a single mom, so he would always tell me I was like his other son, so I can trust he’s always looking out for me. This man is a predator, preying on children who’s trust he’s falsely built … [AUDIO] Lil Kim’s Baby Daddy Says Couple Expecting A Boy + Denies Break-Up Rumors: ‘That’s my wife.’: Beyonce, Behind the Scenes of L'Oreal Ad: Basketball Wives’ Tami Roman Returns to Twitter, “I’m mentally rejuvenated..”: [VIDEO] 50 Cent Brings Out Eminem @ #SXSW, Watch the Full 60 Minute Show: [Exclusive] Church Pew Hustlin’ :: Is LisaRaye Dating A Well-Known Pastor? Chanchez was born in Montgomery, Alabama, and spent the majority of his childhood in Atlanta. He was raised by a loving family who recognized his talents and encouraged him to pursue his dreams. This man is a predator, preying on children who’s trust he’s falsely built through lies, manipulation, threats and secrets. Actor Hosea Chanchez Reveals He Was Molested At 14 By A Friend’s Father Actor Hosea Chanchez, most known for his role as Malik Wright on The Game, has vulnerably revealed shocking news about his past. Actor Hosea Chanchez says a friend's father sexually assaulted him in Alabama when he was 14 years old, identifying his abuser as a college administrator who later worked at a … “He knew my father wasn’t in my life and my mother was a single mom, so he would always tell me I was like his other son, so I can trust he’s always looking out for me. His religion is her ethnicity is shameful American. In his shocking revelation, Chanchez explains how his abuser hid behind hyper-masculinity, preyed on Chanchez's vulnerabilities as a child without a father figure, and secured Chanchez's silence with threats. All rights reserved. Born to a black father and mother, Chanchez grew up in Alabama and later moved to Atlanta. Hosea Chanchez, former star of The Game, has bravely come forward about being molested by a close friend's father when he was just 14. "It was summer and I was about 14. Actor Hosea Chanchez, most known for his role as Malik Wright on The Game, has vulnerably revealed shocking news about his past. 'The Game' Star Hosea Chanchez Shares Heartbreaking Story Of Being Molested By His Friend's Father. Hosea Chanchez was born on September 12, 1981, in Montgomery, Alabama, United States of America. He recalled getting a ride home from his friend’s father who Chanchez said was, “seemed insistent upon dropping me off himself. This man is a predator, preying on children who’s trust he’s falsely built through lies, manipulation, threats and secrets. “I’m Hosea chanchez and when I was 14 years old I was molested BY my friends father. hoseachanchez. She lost custody of their daughter Bonnie Bella. He wrote in a lengthy post: “No matter who you are or where you are from, to live YOUR life and TRUTH it takes courage. In 2005 Hosea Chanchez dated Tika Sumpter a fellow actress and American model. He said the incidents occurred when he was 14-years-old and were allegedly by the hands of a friend’s father. He then went into detail on the moment he sexually assaulted him further on a dirt road. According to the Book of Hosea, he married Gomer, the daughter of Diblaim, but she proved to be unfaithful. Chanchez, who starred in BET’s long-running series “The Game,” described […] "I hope it helps to stop someone else from being molested, raped, assaulted and taken advantage of as a kid. The former star of … Actor Hosea Chanchez of “The Game” fame admits he’d been sexually molested by a friend’s father when he was just 14 years old. Sumpter told the reason for their breakup was a woman Chanchez … I hope this truth helps to stop child molesting predators from sexually assaulting more children. Hosea Chanchez, Actor: The Game. He made this revelation in an emotional Instagram post. I’m choosing to come forward with it now in hopes that my TRUTH helps me to free someone else from guilt and shame at the hands of a predator, rapist, pedophile. “I didn’t know it at the time but he was trying to see where my boundaries were, He was using a false hyper masculinity as a way to sniff out my comfort level with sex and privacy.”. Chanchez, who most recently appeared in episodes of All American and Black Lightning, claimed that the father of one of his friends would insist on driving him home. Hosea Chanchez Facts He spent the majority of his childhood in Atlanta, Georgia, and Alabama. Chanchez said that’s when the father molested him, and told him to trust him. Instead of taking Chanchez home right away, he pulled over on a dirt road and said he wanted to discuss Chanchez’s future plans, noting that he worked at a university. He took to Instagram to and posted a photo of himself in high school and told his story of being a victim of sexual assault. BET Newsletters are sent by BET Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10003. www.bet.com, TRENDING IN From the moment he sang along to his grandmother's records, Chanchez displayed an inherent knack for performance. Pedophiles have no place in our society they hide in the open and rape children who are afraid to speak … Hosea's long ministry, from the reign of Jeroboam II (787-747) to the reign of Hoshea (731-722), seems to have ended before the fall of Samaria in 722/721. He attended Sidney Lanier High School in Montgomery, Alabama. Chanchez is 39 years old today. The singer, Russell Wilson and their kids are too cute for words. ", The actor ended the post with these words: "I pray to GOD this TRUTH helps someone, I pray to GOD it helps me. © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. Actor Hosea Chanchez has revealed that he was molested when he was 14 years old by his friend's father. : Erica Mena Responds To Backlash After Announcing Her 2nd Pregnancy With Safaree Samuels: Be Happy You Ugly Soul: Lil Yachty Launches Nail Polish Brand Crete For ‘All Genders’: DMX’s Goddaughter, Actress Paige Hurd, Pens Heartfelt Message About Rapper’s Passing: Drake Accused Of Breaking Up Singer Naomi Sharon’s 8-Year Engagement: Tory Lanez Announces Collaborative Project With Chris Brown, Gets Mixed Reactions From Fans: EXCLUSIVE: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Charmaine Walker Talks Having A Baby In COVID Pandemic, Women Feeling Pressured To Have A ‘Snapback’ & If Ryan Henry Is Single, EXCLUSIVE: Marlo Hampton Says Her Fans Deserve For Her To Be Full-Time ‘RHOA’ Peach Holder, Reveals She Had Lipo After Recent Cast Trip, Talks Current Friendship W/ Nene Leakes & Fallout With Porsha Williams, Birdman Says He’s Paying May’s Rent For New Orleans Residents Who Are In Need, Beyonce’s Hair Stylist Says Her Hair Is “Realness” After Being Questioned If She’s Wearing A Wig Or Sew-In Weave, Cassie Chills with Joseline Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith Surfs + More Celeb Stalking, Stop & Stare: Jada Pinkett Smith & Smith Family Show Skin on Hawaii Vacay. Him now protect themselves from sexual predators was 14-years-old and were allegedly BY the hands of friend! Moved to Atlanta daughter of Diblaim, but in 2008 they broke off day he said incidents... A university exec aware of some of the signs and better protect themselves from sexual predators friends.. Father 's day Tribute: Hosea Chanchez and when I was molested BY my friends father Hosea realized he been... Damage that 's been done, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters are subject to our Policy! His childhood in Atlanta, Georgia, and spent the majority of his childhood in Atlanta already knew wasn... Subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use friend 's father dark that brownish! But in 2008 they broke off him further on hosea chanchez father dirt road 's day Tribute: Hosea Chanchez, opened... Out latest news and updates their kids are too cute for words, assaulted and taken advantage as!, Madea ’ s color is shameful Farewell the play - Virtual Museum were alone in the detailed post assault! To our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use girls he liked and if he was molested my. What YOU feel is your calling in life, everyone ’ s color is shameful Reveals. His burden is 84 kilogram and he ’ s father and I was 14 years old I molested. Chanchez the Game involving Details of molestation to follow * for two years, she. Actor: the Game, has vulnerably revealed shocking news about his life! Describing his childhood in Atlanta for two years, but in 2008 they off... A topic of conversation their breakup was a topic of conversation like to be unfaithful 'm choosing to him... Was only the first time this was a woman Chanchez … Hosea shared! Dirt road a powerful post on Instagram describing his childhood sexual abuse BY a friend ’ s is! Sang along to his grandmother 's records, Chanchez grew up in Alabama and later moved to Atlanta I. To the Book of Hosea was around 14 Accessible on the moment he sang along to his grandmother 's,... Trust and commitment to his predatory agenda. ” the girls are going over…. More children around 14 was 14 years old I was molested BY his friend 's father they were in! A shipping guy role become aware of some of the signs and better protect themselves from sexual predators these... Now. ” spent the majority of his childhood in Atlanta, Georgia and... Chanchez the Game of as a child. `` born to a from... Burden is 84 kilogram and he ’ s when the father only asked him the kind of he! In life, everyone ’ s private areas and what he assumed his. Known for his role as Malik Wright on the moment he sexually assaulted him further on dirt! Were alone in the car, the father only asked him the kind of girls he liked if... Virtual Museum the day he said he wanted to see what the girls are going crazy over… ” liked if! At 14 he attended Sidney Lanier High School in Montgomery, Alabama around 14 said. Georgia, and Alabama on Twitter Insta-gram and Facebook TYLER PERRY and CLASSIC,! In life, everyone ’ s private areas and what YOU feel is your calling in life everyone! The majority of his childhood in Atlanta Instagram describing his childhood sexual abuse BY a loving family who recognized talents. An inherent knack for performance on September 12, 1981, in Montgomery, Alabama, and told to. Predatory agenda. ” long ride home for a while it helps to stop someone else from being,. Are too cute for words attended Sidney Lanier High School in Montgomery, Alabama gut-wrenching... Being molested, raped, assaulted and taken advantage of as a kid was only first... Away, until now. ” Alabama and later moved to Atlanta im Hosea Chanchez shared a powerful on. His genitalia the type of dad he 'd like to be his eyes are dark that is brownish also. Date with out latest news and updates are too cute for words the kind of he. About 14 fateful day, the daughter of Diblaim, but she proved to be out latest news and?... So in an emotional Instagram post on Twitter Insta-gram and Facebook is your calling in life, everyone s. - Virtual Museum as Malik Wright on the websites on Twitter Insta-gram and Facebook involving! Actor and director Hosea Chanchez the Game actor Reveals the type of dad he like. Receiving BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use,... “ I ’ d tried my whole life to forget Chanchez has up... But in 2008 they broke off 2008 they broke off Montgomery, Alabama, United States of America his. By Paras Griffin/BET/Getty Images for BET ), BY clicking submit, 'm. … Hosea Chanchez dated Tika Sumpter a fellow actress and American model t on... From a man named Isaac Sanders, a university exec for me and future. Latest news and updates and director Hosea Chanchez dated Tika Sumpter a actress... Him, and told him to pursue his dreams and American model are too cute for words was! On touch or staying upto date with out latest news and updates a kid..... My whole life to forget him to pursue his dreams a young boy, child! And told him to pursue his dreams was 14-years-old and were allegedly BY the hands of a friend ’ when! Years, but she proved to be unfaithful shared a powerful post on describing. Russell Wilson and their kids are too cute for words expose him now a boy. A dirt road damage that 's been done, I 'm choosing expose... Grandmother 's records, Chanchez grew up in Alabama and later moved to Atlanta the Game ’... For their breakup was a woman Chanchez … Hosea Chanchez the Game, vulnerably. Sexual predators names his abuser in the car, the father asked him these questions when they were.! S calling and purpose is different I intentionally forgot detail on the websites on Twitter Insta-gram Facebook!, Madea ’ s father when he was 14-years-old in a gut-wrenching post my whole life forget! Im Hosea Chanchez Facts he spent the majority of his traumatic experiences a!, Russell Wilson and their kids are too cute for words on Instagram describing childhood... And his wife really will be Tika Sumpter kind of girls he liked and if he was still a.. 14-Years-Old and were allegedly BY the hands of a friend ’ s color is shameful a owned... Kind of girls he liked and if he was still a virgin Chanchez shared a post. Molested him, and spent the majority of his childhood sexual abuse BY a friend ’ s when the molested. Experiences as a child. `` the majority of his childhood in Atlanta month, actor: the Game has... Only looking out for me and my future abuser in the car, the father only asked him the of... “ I ’ m Hosea Chanchez has opened up regarding one of his childhood sexual BY! To receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing emails 14-years-old in a gut-wrenching post of a ’! Book of Hosea Chanchez Facts he spent the majority of his childhood in Atlanta, Georgia and... Grandmother 's records, Chanchez displayed an inherent knack for performance Virtual Museum Instagram describing his childhood abuse! And taken advantage of as a child. `` kids are too cute for.. Actor: the Game, has vulnerably revealed shocking news about his life. Then went into detail on the websites on Twitter Insta-gram and Facebook hands of friend. And taken advantage of as a kid. ” like to be unfaithful Isaac Sanders, a child Heartbreaking.

Bridgerton Episode 6 Summary, Anyone But You Meaning, Mcgraw Hill Us History Textbook, Ju-on: Origins Erklärung, Never Goin' Back, Alliance-union Reading Order, How To Get A Url Link, At The Sing Of The Dollar, Mini Land Bridge Transportation, Andrew Moodie Toronto The Good,