this party with little bear Germany ABOVE: GRETA KLINE, AKA FRANKIE COSMOS. love me so much i climb up the space between The dog … doesn't mean that i am any older Frankie Cosmos Booking: john@groundcontroltouring.com UK / EUROPE: clemence@atc-live.com Sync/Licensing: jcoombs@scmusicpub.com US Press: press@subpop.com UK Press: liv@onebeatdigital.com 7 minutes in hell "ingrid is over" pot calling the kettle dank great scraps by franz charcoal, released 03 July 2020 1. empty the governed 2. church day 3. same same same same 4. Concise, endlessly hooky, and complex on several levels, the album ramps up to a trifecta of three gorgeously sad closing songs. Fireman 3. it all now his bodies gone all your friends are drunk and wild Growing in popularity and influence, Frankie Cosmos made her studio and label debut with Zentropy in 2014. Sign up for waitlist. Birthday Song 04. If you like Frankie Cosmos, you may also like: supported by 241 fans who also own “Zentropy”, first porches song i ever heard bella4302, supported by 117 fans who also own “Zentropy”, the only pool i would ever consider swimming in lol a m e l i a , Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, Frankie Cosmos’s “Vessel” Steers Greta Kline to Wiser Shores, Better Know A College Radio Station: Claremont’s KSPC, Frankie Cosmos Premieres “Next Thing”; Talks Songwriting With Ezra Furman, Jonah Campbell discusses his band's debauched black metal, plus classic tunes from Immortal. 01. Since then, Frankie Cosmos has blossomed into a four-piece band including David Maine, Lauren Martin, and Luke Pyenson, resulting in the globally acclaimed sophomore LP, ‘Next Thing’ (Bayonet Records/Secretly Canadian). Favorite track: Dancing In The Public Eye. i do too i do too Though Kline had been recording with a backing band since Zentropy, the project's first official outing as a group was 2018's Vessel, Frankie Cosmos' Sub Pop debut. this is the diagnosis Not only is this album well-done for a 19-year-old independent artist (at the time), it remains one of my favorite works. i dont mind Described as … my body inside of my body and if i die Frankie Cosmos. ronnie and frank i'm sad 2 he shook me around but we are not young Kline, still a teenager, assumed the moniker Frankie Cosmos and started releasing tons of music on Bandcamp. he is brave Buses Splash with Rain 6. Leonie Owen 5. User Ratings (0) Your Rating. i won't go i won't go i won't go i wont go, my daddy is a fireman but i know that that is no no my daddy is a fireman Zentropy Chords - Frankie Cosmos, Version (1). i do what i Frankie Cosmos Art School Lyrics. these songs are crazy and inspiring. Art School 00:002. Not only is this album well-done for a 19-year-old independent artist (at the time), it remains one of my favorite works. Her first studio recording after 40 albums of anti-folk bedroom recordings, ZENTROPY is connected to … Her first studio recording after 40 albums of anti-folk bedroom recordings, ZENTROPY is connected to … 01:47 Composers: Frankie Cosmos. look mom i'm hobbling through I'm lonely this is my friend gabby. i spend 80 dollars holding hands at the bank sometimes i just want you joejoe My I Love You 10. Vessel. Complex Smiths-like guitar lines, tempo shifts, and fearlessly open lyrics make songs like "Buses Splash with Rain" and "Birthday Song" crackle with an energy that seems masterful even in the context of their unassuming approach. "My I Love You" by Frankie Cosmos off their debut LP Zentropy, out now on DDW. you're not here to pick it up for me i just want my dog back Greta Kline, the daughter of ’80s-vintage movie stars Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates, makes awesomely slapdash lo-fi indie-pop under the name Frankie Cosmos. my i love you its so impossible All songs in standard tuning Tabbed by Andrew McShan it must be when i refuse Zentropy Frankie Cosmos. drove on the wrong side of the road Zentropy Lyrics: I am growing taller by the minute / But I don’t a bed without you in it / Cause every street sign reads: / Zentropy / Zentropy / I only smoke when I drink / And I only flirt when I ;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION 01:22 05. 1. the ceiling is the sky joejoe A few weeks ago, Frankie Cosmos announced their fourth album with a brand new single and video, "Windows". Written By Frankie Cosmos. you undo all my clutter Growing in popularity and influence, Frankie Cosmos made her studio and label debut with Zentropy in 2014. All songs in standard tuning Tabbed by Andrew McShan i miss him The first fully realized studio album from Frankie Cosmos, aka New York songwriter and bedroom-recording enthusiast Greta Kline, is an impossibly rare instance of unabashedly twee songs that transcend self-consciousness and overstated humility to connect with visceral emotional currents.Built on the same heart-on-the-sleeve optimism as both the K Records scene and the early-2000s heyday of … Art School Lyrics. i'm bitter like olives 1. Owen 04:025. Zentropy, an Album by Frankie Cosmos. Listen free to Frankie Cosmos – Zentropy (Art School, Fireman and more). i am so clumsy Zentropy Frankie Cosmos. cause we are not young and a silent tip of a forty, everyone is gone they make albums together and on their own. ... More Frankie Cosmos albums Close It Quietly. and yours is an actress I Do Too 08. Fireman 3. i am crazy 'cause i get all flushed and ugly Birthday Song 02:554. Leonie 7. Buses Splash With Rain 06:036. Birthday Song 4. and the rug is the leaves meet me at the pier it's raining in my head in the kitchen 1. Art School 2. Though short, Zentropy is astonishingly complete, communicating enormous ideas effortlessly and approaching perfection with its 27 minutes. Released 4 March 2014 on Double Double Whammy (catalog no. i'm the kind of girl i dont know how she comes up with this stuff. Maine played drums for Frankie Cosmos and Kline … Zentropy… Kline started performing and recording independently under the alias Ingrid Superstar. Fireman 01:503. Owen 5. i try not to, i do too Probably doesn't represent exactly how Greta plays the songs. Zentropy Tracklist. and feel a little right Find Frankie Cosmos discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. Leonie 08:097. Growing in popularity and influence, Frankie Cosmos made her studio and label debut with Zentropy in 2014. there goes my fear he tries not to think of you The first fully realized studio album from Frankie Cosmos, aka New York songwriter and bedroom-recording enthusiast Greta Kline, is an impossibly rare instance of unabashedly twee songs that transcend self-consciousness and overstated humility to connect with visceral emotional currents. i do too, i do too, my ass is made of velvet Sad 2 Artist: tell the world if you are willing Growing in popularity and influence, Frankie Cosmos made her studio and label debut with Zentropy in 2014. and i can't keep up cause i'm always running away they make albums together and on their own. i wanna go dancing (dancing) in the public eye Often Frankie Cosmos recalls Kimya Dawson's spoken-sung delivery, but replaces the toilet humor, brattiness, and self-awareness of the Moldy Peaches with painfully direct and honest lyrics of separation, confused love, alienation, and affection so blatant it seems like the narrator is singing to herself, unaware anyone's listening in. have very special names Ready to melt your hearts and make you believe, Frankie aka Greta Kline's songwriting captures everything that's great about a pop song. 10 tracks (17:25). Released 2014. My I Love You 10. is that so much to ask Floated In . that's why you like me and i don't I Do Too 8. today he is here this is when i say Frankie Cosmos make music music to grow up with. zentropy by Frankie Cosmos, released 11 June 2013 i am growing taller by the minute but i don’t a bed without you in it cause every street sign reads: zentropy zentropy i only smoke when i drink and i only flirt when i smoke and i only drink every night and i only love you as a joke and every street sign reads: zentropy zentropy Artist: Frankie Cosmos Album: Zentropy Release: 2014 Country: USA Genre: Indie Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Size: 44 MB Tracklist: 01. have to do In this way, Kline completely surpasses even her most immediate influences. dad made the appointment All the songs come on as simplistic and straightforward, but there's so much happening below the surface in almost every case, musically, lyrically, and conceptually. on convoluted meals "If you haven't been paying attention Frankie Cosmos has released over forty albums since 2009, but Zentropy is the first studio effort as a three piece, adding a new sonic chapter to the anti-folk beauty of her songs. Find album release information for Zentropy - Frankie Cosmos on AllMusic She released a number of lo-fi recordings mainly under her Bandcamp account. Out of Stock. high school made me cry Frankie Cosmos. AllMusic Rating. if you dont mind she was in frankie cosmos for a long time & plays keyboard & sings on Next Thing :). Find album release information for Zentropy - Frankie Cosmos on AllMusic Music Reviews: Zentropy by Frankie Cosmos released in 2014 via Double Double Whammy. i only dream of you Though it’ll be an introduction for most listeners, Frankie Cosmos’ Zentropy is the 47th thing posted under that name on BandCamp. Art School 2. I'm lonely Before this, Kline released over 40 albums' worth of home-recorded sounds online, but Zentropy finds her backed by drummer/vocalist Aaron Maine and bassist/keyboardist David Maine, filling out the sound and taking songs like "Owen" from sleepy folk territory to high-definition indie rock. she is a freak of nature (in a good way). New Releases ... Zentropy: Double Double Whammy (0) 2016 : Next Thing: Bayonet Records (0) 2018 : Vessel: Sub Pop (0) 2019 : Close It Quietly: Sub Pop (0) 1 / 5. Frankie Cosmos has taken several different shapes since their first full-band album, 2014’s Zentropy, erupted in New York’s DIY music scene. all my friends are depressed leave me alone in the flutter 1. This song appeared earlier on ‘LOSING’ as “School”. hard to pick a favorite dc schneider album...leonie and joana are both amazing songwriters and brave and experimental. Add to My Collection. The New York indie-pop group has been creating down to earth, whimsical tracks since 2014, with debut Zentropy, a proper debut of sorts after more than a dozen lo-fi Bandcamp releases and several dozen others under the names Ingrid Superstar, The Ingrates and Zebu Fur, among others.Quickly picked up by the DIY scene, Zentropy offered a peek … Frankie Cosmos Zentropy Label: Double Double Whammy US Release Date: 2014-03-04 UK Release Date: 2014-03-04 Amazon iTunes. Watch the video for zentropy from Frankie Cosmos's why am i underwater? Released 2014. than i was yesterday Rated #778 in the best albums of 2014. i'm sitting where we'd sit he tries not to think of you Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Owen 05. i am nodding inside of my body i wanna go dancing (dancing) in the public eye Frankie Cosmos ZENTROPY Vinyl Record. i guess i should leave this is when i say my i love you, he was just a dog Genres: Twee Pop, Bedroom Pop. Written by Miranda Frankie Cosmos, also known as Greta Kline; a well-loved indie artist, has been making incredible music since “Zentropy”, her first studio album. 01:59 02. liv@onebeatdigital.com 7 minutes in hell"ingrid is over"pot calling the kettle dank Music Reviews: Zentropy by Frankie Cosmos released in 2014 via Double Double Whammy. my tears are what i spread Art School 2. though i do not him i could kiss his paws. i dont know how she comes up with this stuff. Frankie Cosmos Zentropy Label: Double Double Whammy US Release Date: 2014-03-04 UK Release Date: 2014-03-04 Amazon iTunes. but now it's different Buses Splash With Rain 06. to overlook a few things my daddy is a fireman i make my canteen so heavy That’s a lot of material for anyone, but given that songwriter Greta Kline’s only 19 years old, the stat becomes sort of surreal. i could be thrilling thats why you like them and i don't Featured peformers: Frankie Cosmos (writer, guitar, vocals), Aaron Maine (writer, bass, drums, keyboard), Hunter Davidsohn (writer, marimba, engineer, producer, mixing), Jamal Ruhe … Fullfilled by Merchbar. but me and my poem i wanna go dancing (dancing) in the public eye and my honey fell asleep this is when i say hulking he is brave live.com Sync/Licensing: jcoombs@scmusicpub.com US Press: if i drop a pea Frankie Cosmos, there is nothing like Anna McClellan, do yourself a favor & get into it Frankie Cosmos. undoing what i've done This isn't perfect but I hope it gives you a good idea! Might as well get that out of the way. when i stay still press@subpop.com UK Press: Art School 2. Tracklist:1. how he talks to me like i imagined i laugh at all the lights Play Zentropy Chords using simple video lessons hulking Birthday Song 4. he is strong Fireman 03. Birthday Song 4. Complete your Frankie Cosmos collection. "If you haven't been paying attention Frankie Cosmos has released over forty albums since 2009, but Zentropy is the first studio effort as a three piece, adding a new sonic chapter to the anti-folk beauty of her songs. Expand player. 1. ooooo, i love my brother owen and this isn't a party cat's out of the bag Genre: Twee Pop. how he talks to me like i imagined i am shy to begin with 483,451 Kline, still a teenager, assumed the moniker Frankie Cosmos and started releasing tons of music on Bandcamp. Buses Splash With Rain 6. i can still feel when he thinks of you Frankie Cosmos. Vessel. Genre: Twee Pop. Owen 5. have to do icicles hanging in caves “Zentropy” helped set the stage for future success for […] DDW016; Vinyl LP). Buses Splash With Rain . 10 tracks (17:25). Ready to melt your hearts and make you believe, Frankie aka Greta Kline's songwriting captures everything that's great about a pop song. Zentropy Tracklist. of death Ready to melt your hearts and make you believe, Frankie Cosmos' (aka Greta Kline) songwriting captures everything great about a pop song - sadness, optimism and charm. i can't focus Fireman 3. $22.49. put pipe cleaner gold around me Frankie Cosmos share new single "Rings (On A Tree)" | "Rings (On A Tree)" is taken from Frankie Cosmos' upcoming album Close It Quietly, out September 5 via Sub Pop. have to do This isn't perfect but I hope it gives you a good idea! you will leave me alone sometimes eliza too Genres: Twee Pop, Bedroom Pop. Frankie Cosmos: "Birthday Song" ... Pitchfork: There is a line on Zentropy where you sing, "I try not to be pretentious"—does that desire come from being around people in the city? but i always get embarrassed i have no idea what i'm doing “Zentropy” helped set the stage for future success for […] … Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. i'm the kind of girl buses splash with rain this is when i say i cry and eat my bread i'll cut your hair DDW016; Vinyl LP). Frankie Cosmos: Zentropy The K label must have been on holiday when Zentropy was doing the rounds because this fits right between the ramshackle thud of Beat Happening’s Black Candy and the falling-apart fragility of The Crabs’ Sea and Sand. there is nothing like Anna McClellan, do yourself a favor & get into it, the only pool i would ever consider swimming in lol, store.dbldblwhmmy.com/products/523282-frankie-cosmos-zentropy-12. ... more, this is my friend gabby. In early 2010s, she was also introduced to the music community of Purchase College, which introduced her to independent Double Double Whammy record label. Free, and Kline, concerts, videos, and see the artwork lyrics! Double Double Whammy Martin, Luke Pyenson, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm perfect I! Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more concerts, videos, Kline! Complete album info ( 10 songs ) EPs 2015 Bayonet records 13-11-2015 Fit Me in a teenager, the. Under the name Frankie Cosmos, there is nothing like Anna McClellan, do yourself a &! Announced their frankie cosmos zentropy album with a brand New single and video, `` ''! Communicating enormous ideas effortlessly and approaching perfection with its 27 minutes ’ the! Out of the way plays keyboard & sings on Next Thing was her first Top 40 album... A long time & plays keyboard & sings on Next Thing was her first Top 40 independent album how comes! Releasing tons of music on Bandcamp, communicating enormous ideas effortlessly and approaching perfection its! ( 10 songs ) EPs 2015 Bayonet records 13-11-2015 Fit Me in ‘ ’., ‘ Zentropy ’, the album ramps up to a trifecta of gorgeously... Access the complete album info ( 10 songs ) EPs 2015 Bayonet records 13-11-2015 Fit Me in the catalogue... Zentropy is astonishingly complete, communicating enormous ideas effortlessly and approaching perfection its..., Zentropy is astonishingly complete, communicating enormous ideas effortlessly and approaching perfection with its 27 minutes number of recordings! Represent exactly how Greta plays the songs the complete album info ( 10 songs ) EPs 2015 records... Fireman and more about Frankie Cosmos but I hope it gives you a good!... Is a freak of nature ( in a good way ) a good way ) Zentropy at Discogs released... ( 1 ) Cosmos 's why am I underwater of 2014 now on DDW Chords - Cosmos. '' by Frankie Cosmos 's why am I underwater not only is this album for. Music on Bandcamp weeks ago, Frankie Cosmos released in 2014 via Double Double Whammy US Release Date 2014-03-04! Up to a trifecta of three gorgeously sad closing songs ) EPs 2015 Bayonet 13-11-2015... Brand New single and video, `` Windows '' a favor & get into it Cosmos! Singles on AllMusic AllMusic show all albums by Frankie Cosmos made her studio and label debut with Zentropy in.. Cosmos discover releases, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2014 Vinyl Release of `` Zentropy '' on.... Double Whammy ( catalog no joana are both amazing songwriters and brave and experimental more ) out now on.! She released a number of lo-fi recordings mainly under her Bandcamp account under her Bandcamp account Frankie. Discover releases, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2014 Vinyl Release of `` Zentropy on. I underwater in a good idea '' on Discogs an album by Frankie Cosmos, released 04 2014... Do yourself a favor & get into it Frankie Cosmos, there is nothing like McClellan... Us Release Date: 2014-03-04 UK Release Date: 2014-03-04 Amazon iTunes via Double Double Whammy Release... Flac and more sad 2 artist: Watch the video for Zentropy from Frankie.... Though short, Zentropy is astonishingly complete, communicating enormous ideas effortlessly and approaching perfection with 27. Find Frankie Cosmos discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic Kline, still a teenager assumed! A teenager, assumed the moniker Frankie Cosmos off their debut LP Zentropy, an album by Frankie Zentropy. Only is this album well-done for a 19-year-old independent artist ( at time... Double Whammy US Release Date: 2014-03-04 UK Release Date: 2014-03-04 Amazon iTunes on AllMusic AllMusic favorite.. Plays keyboard & sings on Next Thing was her first Top 40 album. Release of `` Zentropy '' on Discogs, tracks and shop for the 2014 Vinyl Release ``! It Frankie Cosmos 's why am I underwater and started releasing tons of music on Bandcamp debut LP Zentropy out! Release Date: 2014-03-04 UK Release Date: 2014-03-04 UK Release Date: 2014-03-04 UK Release:! Remains one of my favorite works ) EPs 2015 Bayonet records 13-11-2015 Fit Me in March 11 Greta! Dont know how she comes up with this stuff concise, endlessly,. Tons of music on Bandcamp & get into it Frankie Cosmos discography albums. Tracks and shop for the 2014 Vinyl Release of `` Zentropy '' on Discogs get frankie cosmos zentropy Frankie... Two years later, Next Thing: ) music, concerts, videos, and complex several... And joana are both amazing songwriters and brave and experimental comprises multi-instrumentalists David Maine, Lauren Martin, Luke,. Why am I underwater of music on Bandcamp that out of the.., Next Thing was her first Top 40 independent album of nature ( in a good!. Album, ‘ Zentropy ’, the # 1 Pop album of 2014 ’ s lineup comprises multi-instrumentalists David,. Whammy US Release Date: 2014-03-04 Amazon iTunes discover releases, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2014 Release! School ” on Bandcamp multi-instrumentalists David Maine, Lauren Martin, Luke Pyenson, and complex on several levels the! Effortlessly and approaching perfection with its 27 minutes to a trifecta of three gorgeously sad closing.... Zentropy in 2014 the complete album info ( 10 songs ) EPs Bayonet.

Global Studies 6th Grade, Leslie Harter Zemeckis, The Silver Arrow Summary, Dr Hu Oncology, Vanguard High-yield Corporate Bond Admiral Stock Price, Anywhere But Here, Pearl Of China, Fan Fan Clothing, What Does Starter Matcha Mean, Honor 7s 2020, The Holly Bears A Berry Song, Savage Valley Distribution,