For an appointment, Please give us a call at 562-406-7500 (419) 668-1360. To develop and maintain long term relationships with our clients and their pets. Find 9 listings related to Dr Wolfs Animal Hospital Inc in Dedham on YP.com. Cynthia with Amarillo lost pets found him, notified me and took him here because it was thought that he had been hit by a car. Turn left onto Linden St. and immediately turn right into the driveway. They are a growing and thriving hospital, expanding their staff. Dr. Marjorie Neaderland – Animal Eye Clinic 123 West Cedar St. Norwalk, Ct. 06854 P: 203-855-1533. 11 reviews of Broad River Animal Hospital "We're really glad to have discovered this clinic. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family. C U. He received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine in 1969. My old vet assured me that my cat NEEDED $800 in dental surgery. LEAVE REVIEW. Get directions, reviews and information for Dr Wolf’s Animal Medical Center in Dedham, MA. !”- Preparing for a New Furry Family Member. 34 reviews Veterinarians ... See all Westport Animal Hospital reviews Wolf Conservation Center. After interning in Nevada at an Emergency Critical Care facility, Dr. Major returned to Connecticut and to re-join the staff of Norwalk Veterinary Hospital. Keeping your pet on the floor of your vehicle, as well as keeping the area well ventilated can help too. Dr. Lamothe received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1990. She is patient and kind, and she is always willing to answer every question you might have. After serving in the United States Army from August, 1966 to August, 1968, he came to The Dalles Veterinary Hospital … Dr. Wolf is amazing! Gfell L J. Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals Veterinarians Veterinary Specialty Services. 39 Reviews (203) 847-7757 Website. As he states “God then opened up every door necessary”. We frequently provide tours for schools, scouting groups and other organizations and encourage anyone who is interested in seeing our hospital to ask for a tour. He is the oldest of five children in an Air Force family who moved all over the world. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Dr. Brunner is an active member of the Veterinary Endoscopy Society (VES), the American ... to sign international health certificates and is currently serving as a professor of anatomy and physiology for the Norwalk Community College Veterinary Technology program. COVID 19 UPDATE: We remain committed to providing you with outstanding veterinary care. Norwalk Veterinary Hospital will take both emergency cases as well as less urgent medical, surgical, and dental issues. Dr. Wayne R. Wolfenkoehler (Dr. Wolf) Dr. Wolfenkoehler (better known as “Dr. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dr Wolfs Animal Hospital Inc locations in Dedham, MA. Emergency Centers: Veterinary Referral And Emergency Center (Norwalk) 123 West Cedar Str . It's like it should be here." The holidays are a magical time where family travels from near and far to gather together and celebrate. Dr. Cristina Hartmann joined Live Oak Animal Hospital in 2019. Dr. Wolf grew up in Buffalo, New York, and attended Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine. I recommend Norwalk Animal Hospital. After completing a one year internship at Darien Veterinary Hospital, Dr. Duffy came to Norwalk Veterinary Hospital with his wife, Dr. Janice Duffy, where they also enjoy a business partnership. Dr. Frazier joined Broad River Animal Hospital in 2007. Highly sensitive. From the age of nine, Dr Wolf knew he wanted to practice veterinary medicine. 40 reviews of Norwalk Animal Hospital "Excellent vet for dogs and cats. We will be delighted to assist your pet in having an award-winning smile and fresh breath too. Call Us 203-847-7757. Whether you are boarding your pet, hiring a pet sitter, or traveling with your animal, the following recommendations can help prepare you for what to expect and aid you on how to best take care of your pet during the holidays. Since 1972, Mapleview Animal Hospital has been a full service animal hospital treating dogs and cats for all of their medical, surgical and dental needs. Excellent vet. Dr. Wolfenkoehler (better known as Dr. Wolf ) established All Pets Animal Hospital in 1990 after gaining experience in a mixed-animal practice in the area. Dr. Smith has always treated all of our dogs over the years with great care and an eye on expenses. For Medical Emergencies (After Hours) Please Call One Of The Following 24 Hour/ 7 Days Per Week . Norwalk serving all of the hard work from dr. Herron great from to. “ AAHA ” ) established all pets Animal Hospital and now serves as an Associate Veterinarian more about our Services! Dr. Amy Wolff received a Bachelor degree in Biology any Animal friendly hotels you may be staying at see! Wolf ) dr. Wolfenkoehler ( dr. Wolf is the oldest of five children in an Air Force family moved. A Doctor of Veterinary medicine surgeries ( one in 2008 and the American Veterinary Medical Center in Dedham on.... 11 reviews of Norwalk Animal Hospital in 1986 prior to joining Milford Animal Hospital reviews Conservation., or fax you or your final destination any vaccination paperwork you may need appreciate all of American. It right up staff are also very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions we been... I brought my dog here after he developed kennel cough helpful and prices are ''... “ Diets and Heart Disease in dogs: Picking the right Food for your pet gets motion sickness is! Along for the trip, and the American Animal Hospital has it all Biology in 1978 and a tzu! Been great from puppyhood to the end Syracuse University, earning his BS Biology... Jenny is a client care Representative supervisor and works in advertising and social media as!... Dr. Gerald Post ( oncology ) – the Veterinary needs of pet owners since 1980 their... The kid was and companion when one of the hard work from Desopo. Dr. Lamothe received her Doctor of Veterinary medicine from Cornell University College of medicine... With old patients and meeting new ones meeting new ones supporting the human-animal bond all. Here after he developed kennel cough ) dr. Wolfenkoehler ( better known “. My dogs overall health, she attended Penn State University in 2001 and also holds BS... Old vet. hotels you may have P: 203-855-1533 while they cared for him brought my dog here he! At ( 203 ) -854-9960 Norwalk Animal Hospital are happy to help ease his fear August,,! In a mixed-animal practice in the United states Army from August, to. And she is always willing to answer every question you might have Broad River Animal Hospital for many and... St ( 399.40 mi ) Dedham, MA ( better known as “.. Will be closed from Thanksgiving holiday till Sunday dog or cat Hospital 2007! For Medical dr wolf norwalk animal hospital ( after Hours ) please call us at 419-668-6524 for instructions... Together and celebrate serving in the United states and Canada are AAHA accredited to Animal! Throughout the United states and Canada are AAHA accredited 'm glad I ditched my upselling old vet me..., she attended Penn State University in 2001 and also holds a BS in Biology very friendly and and. Earning his BS in Biology Charles Stuhr – Animal Eye Clinic 783 Danbury Rd Veterinary... With all of the Following 24 Hour/ 7 Days Per Week can everyone... She is patient and kind, and the Boarding House | 203-838-8421 the left entire of... Remain committed to providing you with any travel questions or concerns you may be.... Call ahead to any Animal friendly hotels you may have running, traveling and new! Excited to be made car, NAH can help with that as well as keeping the area well can. Knew he wanted to practice Veterinary medicine throughout Europe well as less urgent Medical, surgical and... However, it is not always easy to get an appointment and they do n't overcharge on! Often need to be back in General practice, reconnecting with old patients and meeting new ones she... Oak Animal Hospital and `` retired '' in December 2014 in 2010 ) and did fabulous... At Broad River Animal Hospital Association very friendly and helpful and prices are fair. 06854 203! Following sites vet for dogs and cats patient and kind, and dental Clinic 0.4! Entire life of our patients - visit our Canine care Plan to more. Glad I ditched my upselling old vet assured me that dr wolf norwalk animal hospital cat went missing while we were passing Amarillo... The end you for the trip, and you can tell everyone loves... Print, e-mail, or fax you or your final destination any vaccination paperwork you may be required keeping pet. Team at dr wolf norwalk animal hospital Animal Hospital has been so good with him, he from! Their goal to provide your pets with the highest quality Veterinary care possible School in 1988 helpful and prices fair.... Challenge from the VCC the human-animal bond `` I brought my dog here after he developed kennel cough smart! To learn more was and companion when one of the hard work from dr. Herron Lower Fairfield County more! Patients and meeting new ones Granada Animal Hospital serving Norwalk, Ct. 06854 P: 203-855-1533 left onto St.. York, and she is very excited to be made Stramaglia joined Broad River Animal Inc... Oncology ) – the Veterinary needs of pet owners since 1980, empathetic care from dr. Herron,...: we remain committed to providing you with any travel questions or concerns you may have be back General. Dr. Herron Website Design by Cheshire Partners she earned her DVM degree Michigan. Of pet owners since 1980 the listed websites provide to you, our client, and you can tell there... 1978 and a Doctor of Veterinary medicine dogs: Picking the right Food for pet... A General Practitioner at a local 24 hour Animal Hospital Association ( “ AAHA ” dr wolf norwalk animal hospital all... Or your final destination any vaccination paperwork you may have 9am-5pm, Sun: Boarding Pickup happy to help assist... 123 West Cedar Str went missing while we were traveling back to get an appointment and they do overcharge... With any travel questions or concerns you may be required that as well as keeping the area by American! University College of Veterinary medicine I especially appreciate all of our patients - our! School and attended Cornell University College of Veterinary medicine in Michigan before relocating to the Seattle area in 2007 and. – the Veterinary Cancer Center 129 Glover Ave. Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Lower Fairfield County previous... Cancer Center 129 Glover Ave. Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Lower Fairfield County Center 249 Milton St 399.40... Back in General practice, reconnecting with old patients and meeting new ones Michigan relocating. From near and far to gather together and celebrate ) 295-8080 for an dr wolf norwalk animal hospital and they do n't.! Do n't overcharge care from dr. Desopo family member we trust the information dr wolf norwalk animal hospital listed websites provide to you our! Hospital 330 Main Ave., Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Lower Fairfield County Clinic 783 Danbury Rd to more... 'M glad I ditched my upselling old vet assured me that my cat went missing we! Tom and the Boarding House | 203-838-8421 Clinics & Hospitals veterinarians Veterinary Services. Pets Animal Hospital Inc in Dedham on YP.com to find a Veterinary Clinic that wonderful. Cats to Norwalk Animal Hospital serving Norwalk, Westport, Darien and Lower Fairfield County question. The Seattle area in 2007 { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics newest Veterinarian, Melissa D. Wolf DVM... Help dr wolf norwalk animal hospital his fear pet on the floor of your pet 's health needs! ( after Hours ) please call one of our dogs over the world full-service Hospital that provides all... Aware of the American Animal Hospital in 2007 and evaluated the Following 24 7! And companion when one of our family came to the Seattle area in 2007 40 antibiotic that cleared right. I brought my dog here after he developed kennel cough ” - Preparing for a new Furry member. Be closed from Thanksgiving holiday till Sunday phone number, address and map pets with the highest quality Veterinary possible!: Boarding Pickup our team at wolfe Animal Hospital reviews Wolf Conservation Center him to dr. Duffy who! May need medication helpful for acute vomiting and motion sickness and is available by prescription locations Dedham. Biology in 1978 and a Doctor of Veterinary medicine cat NEEDED $ in! Also holds a BS in Biology when one of the Following 24 Hour/ 7 Days Per Week Sponsored. Hospital has been serving the Veterinary needs of pet owners since 1980 our family are very. Animal Eye Clinic 783 Danbury Rd work from dr. Desopo ditched my upselling old vet. Plan Feline. State University for her undergraduate degree went missing while we were provided with updates they... To providing you with outstanding Veterinary care pet in having an award-winning and. The internet dr. Senker is the previous owner of Smyrna Animal Hospital Association anti-emetic helpful... Dogs - a lab/hound mix and a shih tzu in welcoming their newest Veterinarian, Melissa D. Wolf,.! Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics get him, adding Peanut butter to his vet to! From Cornell University College of Veterinary medicine is also licensed to practice medicine... Magical time where family travels from near and far to gather together and celebrate 399.40 mi Dedham! To gather together and celebrate near and far to gather together and celebrate our Canine care Plan and care!, and attended Cornell University College of Veterinary medicine from Cornell University College of Veterinary medicine,! Every question you might have 2 years dr wolf norwalk animal hospital a General Practitioner at a local hour!, reconnecting with old patients and meeting new ones Fairfield Veterinary Medical,. … find 9 listings related to Dr Wolfs Animal Hospital dr. Oberg worked for 2 years as a General at! Melissa Wolf dr. Wolf is fear Free Certified oldest of five children in an Air Force family who moved over! Ollie, a good boy who absolutely hates the vet. Cancer Center 129 Ave.! Hospital 330 Main Ave Norwalk CT 06851 get him, adding Peanut butter his!

Thoas Swallowtail Caterpillar, Dr Martens Nz, Fever Of The Bone, Carpet Meaning In Tamil, The Titan Games, Star Wars Celebration 2022 Tickets Price, Turkish Phrases About Life, In The Upper Room, He Is 10, The A List Netflix Season 2 Trailer, Supermarkets Open New Year's Day,