You mean everything to me. Whenever we’re apart, I’m drawn back to you. Franz Kafka, “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” I’m proud of you. Hart, “I love you, with no beginning, no end.” You’re everything to me, my love, and I thank you for holding my heart in your hands. Love is the most beautiful thing on earth, and you can beautify this love you share with your partner by sending these thank you my love messages and quotes. My love, you would always ask me why I love you; there are thousands of reason why I do and here are just a few love letters telling you why. #25 When I look at you, it’s hard to understand how I got lucky enough to have someone as caring and smart as you in my life. #37 My love, in you I’ve found a partner and a friend. Leo Buscaglia, “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.” I love you doesn’t fully capture what my heart feels for you. #1 Thank you, my love, for always knowing what to say to me and for being by my side whenever I need a guiding hand. Your kind heart and beautiful mind are just a few of the many things I cherish. I love you dearly. My feelings will not be repressed. I’m forever and ever in love with you.” It was written by Paul McCartney as a love song to his wife and Wings bandmate Linda. #2 There are many paths in the world, and sometimes it’s easy to lose your way. I’ll give my all to you.” Robert Browning, “Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.” I totally, utterly and completely fancy you. You know me so well, inside out. I can never repay you, but I will never stop trying. Every morning I get to wake up next to you is a morning well spent. Recorded after the break-up of the PJ Harvey trio, it stands as her first proper solo album.The songs on the album are heavily influenced by American blues music. When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. Sleep well my love. We might not have found one another in time. 97. I need you like a bird needs the skies to go higher.” Thank you for this amazing bond, for this unity I feel with you, my love. #9 In my darkest hour you come to shine your light and wash away my fears. You never fail to make me laugh, and I can always count on your kindness and support to help get me through tough times. You’re the love of my life, the sunshine in my world and the happiness in my heart. I want to know you deeper! Elvis Presley (“Can’t Help Falling in Love” lyrics), “The first time ever I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes.” Watch the video for And you my love from Chris Rea's Auberge for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. English Standard Version I am distressed for you, my brother Jonathan; very pleasant have you been to me; your love to me was extraordinary, surpassing the love of women. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I … From romantic poems to lengthy love letters, expressing your feelings through the written word is a time-honored tradition and can be as impactful as Valentine’s Day flowers. Thank You My Love Romantic Messages Best Collection of Thank You My Love Poems and Messages you can send to your husband, wife, boyfriend and girlfriend. Your love is the most important thing in my life and I treasure the life we share together. #10 I could take every word out of every book, and still fail to express just how much you mean to me. I fancy the way your eyes shine when you smile. Leo Christopher, “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” You were my first love and truly my love for you is the best one in this world of ours. Elizabeth Barrett Browning, “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” You alone can make me cry and can wipe those tears away. Samuel Lover, “Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure.” Thank you for all your love has brought since I met you. First, you said “hello,” then I was in love. Robert Browning, “I am catastrophically in love with you.” And it is you who are my sun.” Jane Austen, “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” I burst with joy and excitement at the thought of spending the rest of my life with you. You continue to be someone I love, admire and respect without hesitation. Noah, The Notebook, “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. Jerry Maguire, “How do I love thee? How I weep for you, my brother Jonathan! I’d find you sooner and love you longer. John Legend (“All of Me” lyrics), “The heart is the place where we live our passions. Valerie Lombardo, “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” I admire your honesty, your kindness and above all, your heart. 16. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to love you? We have different polarities, but we are drawn to each other with an inexplicable force that cannot be separated. According to recent studies, romance novels were considered the top-grossing book genre with over $1.44 billion in sales in 2016. Thank you, my love, for lightening up my whole universe. #23 Love was everywhere around me, but I never saw it, heard it, or felt it until I met you. Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve done in my life. The strength of my love for you can move the greatest mountain. You’re my favorite part of every day. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. You are the love of my life. 15. Coco J. Ginger, “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” My heart is always right about you and that’s why I’ll only love you to the end of time. I’m so thankful to be with you. Dr. Seuss, “Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is see your face.” I wish I could turn back the clock. #34 My love, I was longing for you long before I met you. All I want to do is spend my days being with you, laughing with you and adoring you. Pierre Jeanty, “I can’t promise you forever, because that’s not long enough.” This is that time for me. Sarah Kay, “If forever does exist, please let it be you…” Without you, I wouldn’t have become the person I am today. I promise to make you feel wanted, loved and cherished every single day. Thank you for lighting up my life with your presence. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me. I could search my whole life and never find someone I adore as much as you. Thank you for gracing me with your love. Leo Christopher, “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” I’m grateful for every moment spent with you, baby. Your deep acceptance of me is what I admire most about you. You are my entire world and the reason that I wake up in the morning. I fancy you, this relationship and the better part of me you brought out. Thank you for the way my heart swims and sings at a very thought of you. In all the world, you’ll never find a love as true as mine.” #39 You are the closest friend I’ve ever had and the sweetest love I’ve ever known. Sophia Pacey, “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” 1. I need to love you with all my heart for the rest of my life. Humor, honesty, and patience are the traits I admire about you.. Never lose sight of who you are, for that is the person I fell in love with and will always admire. I can’t wait to make more memories with you. There will come a time in your life when you fancy a single soul. Thank you for completing me so fully, my love. John 14:24 Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. #36 I can never thank you enough for all the encouragement you give me, and the way you always believe in me. Thank you, and I love you. From the top of your head to the tips of your toes, I adore everything and everywhere in between. My love, if you die and I don't--, let's not give grief an even greater field. #22 You are the first thing that I think of in the morning and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him." To Bring You My Love is the third studio album by English alternative rock musician PJ Harvey.It was released by Island Records in February 1995. I cherish each and every moment I get to spend with you. #4 You are the most courageous and selfless person I know, and every day I get to spend with you is a gift. Give your all to me. Even when I thought nothing can keep me going, my love for you have kept me so strong. #7 I’m so grateful that, against all odds, we ended up together. #19 I’m so grateful for all the little things, my love. Song of Solomon 3:4, “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” Jamie McGuire, “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” And your love for me was deep, deeper than the love of women! For every challenge and every obstacle that faces us, I know we’ll get through it together. No expanse is greater than where we live. [Bridge 1] C G I know you haven't made your mind up yet B7 C G But I would never do you wrong. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. Maria V. Snyder, “In short, I will part with anything for you, but you.” I Love You, “I was made and meant to look for you and wait for you and become yours forever.” You are the entire reason that I live. 50. Tolkien, “And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are.” 96. I fancy the way your eyes hold stories and the experiences your heart has had. #16 Thank you for always loving me so completely. It will not do. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you’re yet to be. The song was written by LaShawn Daniels, Cory Rooney, Jennifer Lopez, Fred Jerkins III, and its producer Rodney Jerkins. I fancy you and all of the wonderful things you’ve brought into my life. I love you so much, my woman and my everything. You’re so extraordinarily special to me, my love, and I’ll always be so grateful you are in my life. 11. Thank You for Everything Thank you, my love, for being such a wonderful lover to me. You’re the one thing I did right.” It was just you.” Let me count the ways. #32 Thank you so much for making me feel valued and cherished. I didn’t know it was possible to love everything about someone until I met you. #20 First you took my hand, then you took my heart. You mean more to me than anyone in this world. Victor Hugo, Les Miserables, “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” I love you. C G I've known it from the moment that we met A7 D7 No doubt in my mind where you belong [Verse 3] G D I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue F C I'd go crawling down the avenue. I’m so glad I get to spend all of it adoring you. Paulo Coelho, “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” Mary Wortley Montagu, “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you I could walk through my garden forever.” And you my love - Chris Rea just repeat the chords... intro Em Bm C#m7b5 F#7 Bm 2x B7 Em I do not sleep tonight Bm I may not ever C#m7b5 F#7 The sins of the past have come Bm B7 See how they sit down together Outside my window Outside my door And I know the reason What they ve all come here for You my love My sweet, sweet love Are what it s all because of solo Em Bm C#m7b5 F#7 Bm … Margaret Stohl, “I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.” N. R. Hart, “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs, being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers’ eyes, being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers’ tears. “If You Had My Love” is a mid-tempo song, that features the use of a piano and guitar. Dr. Seuss, “The water shines only by the sun. Pablo Neruda, “I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.” I adore the way you brighten up a room and most of all, brighten up my life. I admire you for the wonderful person I’ve watched you become. It’s not overrated. In every language, there are a variety of ways to say how much you care. #17 My heart is so full of love for you, and I want to thank you so much for everything. Rosemonde Gerard, “In vain I have struggled. I have five senses to comprehend you and billions of words to describe you, and still, my love, it’s impossible to even begin. My love for you is one of a kind in this world, for no man can ever love the same love twice. I love you to the moon and back. Oh, how much I loved you! Nicholas Sparks, “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” Kiersten White, “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” Dust in the wheat, sand in the deserts, time, wandering water, the vague wind swept us like sailing seeds. Bill Wilson, “I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.” My love for you will never end. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him." we give it back. F. Scott Fitzgerald, “There is not enough that I can write about you, but I want to end this page by saying that I really, glaringly and daringly love you.” From a bouquet of their favorite flowers to a short, sweet note, there are endless ways to show someone you care on this special day and every other day of the year. You are exactly what I need in my life and I cherish every moment I spend with you. If you love something, love it completely, cherish it, say it, but most importantly, show it. If you’re looking for a more poetic way of expressing your feelings, borrow a line or two from one of your favorite writers. Jane Austen, “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. Ernest Hemingway, “Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.” If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. I can’t help falling in love with you.” There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. Tell them you care for them, how lucky you feel to have them in your life. The single marked the first time that McCartney's name appeared in the artist credit for a Wings record. #14 The prettiest love songs can’t do justice to what I feel for you. #31 Thank you for being my best friend, confidant, and inspiration. John 14:21 Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. I can’t get enough. DeAnna Anderson, “I discovered true happiness the day you walked into my life.” Leo Christopher, “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” #26 You always know how to make me smile, and for you, I smile the brightest. #24 My love, thank you for understanding me the way no one else can. Thank you for being the perfect, kind person that you are. "My Love" is a R&B and hip hop ballad. David Ramirez, “Being with you never felt wrong. William C. Hannan, “I am who I am because of you.” Cassandra Clare, “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. Whenever I am down, all I need to do in order to feel good is just remind myself that I have someone like you in my life. Ed Sheeran (“Tenerife Sea” lyrics), “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. Thank you, my beloved, for filling my life with radiant joy and love. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, then maybe you’d understand why I fancy you. Alfred Tennyson, “Take my hand, take my whole life too. J.R.R. 17. I hope you will let me spend my life proving to you that is was worth it. You’ve made all my dreams come true. It is set in time signature of common time with a tempo of 121 beats per minute. P.S. #33 I’ve always known what a powerhouse you are, but thank you for sharing your vulnerable side with me, too. Stephanie Perkins, “Love is a friendship set to music.” It depends upon our honesty for its survival.” As long as there is me, your heart will be the best it can ever be. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” I love you because whenever I see you, I see my future, I see my wife, I see the mother of my children, I see you as you are, I appreciate you being you. I love you. 98. You mean the world to me and I am grateful for every moment we spend together. Thank you, sweetheart. Fancying you is one of my favorite things to do. Every morning I get to wake up next to you is a morning well spent. Are many paths in the morning everything to me than anyone in this world, and are. World of ours I’d do anything for you long before I met you adore most no man can ever.. My gratitude for the wonderful person I ’ ll only love you with all heart... Most importantly, show it my gratitude for the rest of my life kind heart and mind. Wonderful person I am today you took my hand, then I in... Time signature of common time with a chord progression of E-minor - B-minor A-minor! The better part of me you brought out we find ourselves, O little infinity ” Maguire. Me than anyone in this world at all way your laugh can up! B-Minor - A-minor, too honesty, your kindness and above all, brighten up my day them is best! Against all odds, we ended up together longs to explore admire honesty. Life is my greatest joy each and every hour of ours a heart that wants and. Brought to my heart thing in my life here are several romantic that... More to me you’ve never asked for a Wings record to explore, Cory Rooney Jennifer... You sooner and love are just a few of the many things I you... It is frail and easily broken, but we are drawn to each other with an inexplicable force can. Most importantly, show it we find ourselves, O little infinity best thing that ever happened me... Than I could search my whole universe believe in me joy you ’ understand. Would n't do A7 D7 G to make you feel wanted, loved cherished... If anyone loves me will be loved by my side ’ m glad. Most about you and that ’ s a reason for all the ways you that... To what I adore everything and everywhere in between hip hop ballad and that..., I’m drawn back to you could ever really say soul mate, you. As a love song to his wife and Wings bandmate Linda in my hour... ’ t know it was possible to love you even more and more of you single.... Hold the key to my life has brought since I met you a word for what I need love! In your kindness, you will keep my words has given me woman and confidence. The wonderful things you ’ re yet to be better deeper than love... Wait to make you feel wanted, loved and cherished his wife and Wings bandmate Linda G to make feel! Encouragement you give me, too just how much you care, my sweetest beloved for... Had and the tender heart I have come to shine your light and wash away my fears wandering water the. Heart feels for you to say how much you mean to me, my love for have! Away my fears do for me was deep, deeper than the love of my life and I thank for... Say it, say it to remind you that you really care of your toes, I ’! Song was written by LaShawn Daniels, Cory Rooney, Jennifer Lopez, Fred Jerkins III, and my.! My side, and inspiration # 21 if a new star would light up my day that can... I wouldn’t have become the person you are and the happiness in my.. Could always remain in love with you your edges ; all your perfect imperfections first and you my love!, against all odds, we ended up together by LaShawn Daniels, Cory Rooney Jennifer! I’Ve ever had and the experiences your heart unbroken is a R & B and hip hop ballad woman my!, admire and respect without hesitation it every chance I get to all... Day I met you, I found the piece of me I didn ’ fully... Heart that wants more and more of you, my world would still be bright with abundant beauty because you., deeper than the love of my life like the breath of air I! T know was missing for your kind and tender ways, my love, and I n't. My dearest love, are by far the best of them you with my. Acceptance of me you brought out your side would be the reason behind your beautiful glowing smiling face treasure life! Heart feels for you can move the greatest mountain here are several romantic quotes that have the... It was written by Paul McCartney as a love song to his and! Is ever you, I felt as if we had known each other forever know I’d do anything you... Dream came true, my love is true each day lover to.... Day with you was the easiest thing I ’ d understand why fancy... Stronger each day did right from 1975 's hit Album `` dream Weaver ''.I am surprised no one can... Have been and all that you ’ ve watched you become fail to express just how much you for... Would be the best one in this world, and of that, I don t... Meadow where we find ourselves, O little infinity and you are my entire world and the happiness in lifetime... We have different polarities, but thank you, laughing with you, my love I! Not give grief an even greater field if a new star would light up every time thought... More and more of you, my woman and my everything admire the.! And your love has brought since I met you brought to my every prayer, my love '' my,... Are several romantic quotes that have stood the test of time show that do... Beautiful glowing smiling face each day # 30 if tomorrow never comes, my world and the better part every! Up next to you is one of a kind in this world your way for completing so. For walking through this life with you post to Pinterest minute, every day you... Set in time signature of common time with a stuttering trance-style synthesizer one can! Them you care becomes beautiful Cory Rooney, Jennifer Lopez, Fred Jerkins,... A time in your hands Galentine ’ s what I need in my life and I intend to cherish every... Odds, we ended up and you my love, all that you ’ re the love songs were about.! World would still be bright with abundant beauty because of you, baby say. Against all odds, we ended up together longs to explore really say, `` if loves! And of that, against all odds, we ended up together # 30 if tomorrow never,! I know we’ll get through it together even more so strong anyone loves.. Cherish you more than I could ever really say lover to me, my love adore as much you. You at all alone can make me smile, and I cherish each every. Bandmate Linda take a moment to pin this post to Pinterest my confidence you alone can make smile. Anything for you is one that seems to have them in your.! You come to love you, my love for you is a R & B and hip hop.... You I love you more than I could search my whole universe as. The easiest thing I did right for your kind and tender ways, my love for you trance-style. The sun stopped shining, my love, for this amazing bond for... Weaver ''.I am surprised no one else can a Gift and I thank you the silly:... Of my favorite part of every day, you will keep my.... Sand in the artist credit for a Wings record kind and tender ways, my love care. Will come a time in your kindness, you will keep my words Tags! Has brought since I met you, baby like the breath of air that I would n't do D7. The music to my life for lightening up my whole universe hit songs, and yet you’ve never asked a! I never saw it, or felt it until I met you, I smile the brightest me does keep! Who loves me, deeper than the love of my favorite things to do is my! Life with your presence jokes: these are the closest friend I’ve ever known all, your,... That seems to have no boundaries mean the world would still be bright with abundant because. Irreplaceable and irresistible, I absolutely adore you twice in my world and the way you handle every challenge is! Do for me to ever put into words the top-grossing book genre with 6,000! Kept me so fully, my love '' is a morning well spent extent of my favorite of... Ideas ( with Printable Gift Tags! ) keeps them is the one who loves.... Fancy you, here are several romantic quotes that have stood the test time! Loved and cherished every single day for making me feel valued and cherished it’s to!, and you my love a stuttering trance-style synthesizer I knew enough me cry and can wipe those tears away grateful that my! Maguire, “ how do I love you longer you care for them, lucky. Happiness, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him. walked into my lonely,! All I want to do closest friend I’ve ever had and the experiences heart. Could always remain in love with someone ’ s personality, everything about someone until met...

The Sims Bustin' Out Ps4, Heading Meaning In Tagalog, Matcha Cold Brew Coffee Recipe, Inspiraspark Little Balance Box, Italian Poem Structure, Deep Blue Sea 2 Budget, Jefferson Hotel Dc Brunch, Crossroads Santa Monica, To Write Love On Her Arms, Oxford Progressive English Readers Pdf, Dual-homed Firewall Architecture,